Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I see!

I bought quite a few of these canvas prints too and a few are unframed if I recall.

Can't wait for my next shipment of tb stuff to come in :sport-smiley-004:

I think I'm quite addicted to tb. Shortlisted other decor things to purchase following the next shipment. lol

Mind sharing the link to the chopping board?

Lazy to search vanessa's blog heh

Ness you should get one more of this chopping board, it can double as a ping pong bat lol.

Oh I'm definitely going to now that I see that she bought from this shop!

I need lots of advice about kitchen related stuff actually. Not even sure what kind of cutlery to get. WMF seems like the way to go but it's a bit conventional for my liking.

Anything a little off the beaten track for these sort of things? Not necessarily tb heh

Indeed! Ha ha you should ask Vanessa what else she bought ftom tb!

Best to ask chef Vanessa (she will probably recommend brands other than WMF) ! Personally for cutleries I prefer to see and feel them before purchase. I used to travel to Sweden 6-8 times a year for work. Bought a number of items from a shop selling Boda Nova stuf during sales, and from their factory outlet abt 30 minutes drive from the small town I frequent.

Edited by sarah833

Ness you should get one more of this chopping board, it can double as a ping pong bat lol.

I am tempted to get a few more actually :)

Oh I'm definitely going to now that I see that she bought from this shop!

I need lots of advice about kitchen related stuff actually. Not even sure what kind of cutlery to get. WMF seems like the way to go but it's a bit conventional for my liking.

Anything a little off the beaten track for these sort of things? Not necessarily tb heh

Ask away...try and be specific so i can help with kitchen stuff :)

The saga for hunt of the gas pipe leak continues

photo_zpsa32947cb.jpg

It's quite a nightmare since it was concealed

Anyway originally during demolitions, this part of the pipe was hit and welded/repaired. After which - checked and said no more leak

After all the false ceiling, aircon, carpentry is installed, now leak discovered again

But it's not at this site.

Anyway they had to cut through this gas pipe and test for leak on either side

And it turns out to be on the left hand side. The leak is HUGE.

Fortunately main con proposes a way to lay new gas pipe and keep majority of it concealed - only visible in the yard area and not in the kitchen

Phew.

But it's additional unanticipated costs which needed to be borne. Main con and I agreed that he will bear those costs that are related to rectifications after the new gas pipe installed. And I pay for the cost of installing the new gas pipe.

Hope everything will be swee swee once I return from my trips.

The saga for hunt of the gas pipe leak continues

photo_zpsa32947cb.jpg

It's quite a nightmare since it was concealed

Anyway originally during demolitions, this part of the pipe was hit and welded/repaired. After which - checked and said no more leak

After all the false ceiling, aircon, carpentry is installed, now leak discovered again

But it's not at this site.

Anyway they had to cut through this gas pipe and test for leak on either side

And it turns out to be on the left hand side. The leak is HUGE.

Fortunately main con proposes a way to lay new gas pipe and keep majority of it concealed - only visible in the yard area and not in the kitchen

Phew.

But it's additional unanticipated costs which needed to be borne. Main con and I agreed that he will bear those costs that are related to rectifications after the new gas pipe installed. And I pay for the cost of installing the new gas pipe.

Hope everything will be swee swee once I return from my trips.

Bummer about the added cost...but really happy that the leak is going to be fixed!! Hurray!!! (sorry i am a glass is half full sorta gal)

Yeah I'm happy that there is some sort of resolution though I'm upset that the leak was not located.

Am very furious at the person who must have accidentally hit the pipe and didn't own up.

Also this part of the wall will look different from the rest of the cement plaster.....

Gonna have to be creative to hide that spot.