Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Yeah I'm happy that there is some sort of resolution though I'm upset that the leak was not located.

Am very furious at the person who must have accidentally hit the pipe and didn't own up.

Also this part of the wall will look different from the rest of the cement plaster.....

Gonna have to be creative to hide that spot.

share pictures...i am sure RT forumers can brainstorm with you.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Pics of appliances which I purchased

Samsung WF8692 Nec - decided not to go for inverter function as the price increase was pretty substantial.

photo4_zps8fbfba15.jpg

Fisher and paykel dryer DE60F60EW1. Decided on it purely on aesthetics. Lol

photo3_zps945226c9.jpg

Rinnai cooker hob RB712N (G). 2 flames sufficient for me. A lot of positive reviews for Rinnai flames. I do lots of quick stir fry so need a stronger flame - that excludes most European brands for me.

photo5_zps274f69a5.jpg

Samsung fridge, RT22. Sufficiently compact in size and in a suitable colour to fit my theme. Hope it's not too noisy.

photo2_zpsc7b5b5f5.jpg

Tolix chair from taobao. "Distressed". My parents saw this and were like "How come damaged so fast??!" Lol

The dimensions are identical to the original Tolix design.

A lot of cafes are using this now and makes me kinda regret this buy in terms of aesthetics since it's so common.

It's really comfortable IMO.

photo4_zps1150eb75.jpg

Edited by greglhc

Pics of appliances which I purchased

Samsung WF8692 Nec - decided not to go for inverter function as the price increase was pretty substantial.

photo4_zps8fbfba15.jpg

Fisher and paykel dryer DE60F60EW1. Decided on it purely on aesthetics. Lol

photo3_zps945226c9.jpg

Rinnai cooker hob RB712N (G). 2 flames sufficient for me. A lot of positive reviews for Rinnai flames. I do lots of quick stir fry so need a stronger flame - that excludes most European brands for me.

photo5_zps274f69a5.jpg

Samsung fridge, RT22. Sufficiently compact in size and in a suitable colour to fit my theme. Hope it's not too noisy.

photo2_zpsc7b5b5f5.jpg

Tolix chair from taobao. "Distressed". My parents saw this and were like "How come damaged so fast??!" Lol

The dimensions are identical to the original Tolix design.

A lot of cafes are using this now and makes me kinda regret this buy in terms of aesthetics since it's so common.

It's really comfortable IMO.

photo4_zps1150eb75.jpg

Looking good!

Oh I have the exact same Samsung washing machine for slightly over two years now! Bought the extended warranty from best denki and so far so good ! I called Samsung to level the washing machine twice (when I first purchased and when I moved here this Jan). Service is very prompt and the uncle even changed the hose that was damaged during move free of charge.

Wanted a F&P dryer for aesthetic reasons too but changed to a 7kg electrolux dryer with auto dry sensor after the salesman at Harvey Norman showed me the flimsy interiror. Hope yours is fine :)

• Like 1

Oh I have the exact same Samsung washing machine for slightly over two years now! Bought the extended warranty from best denki and so far so good ! I called Samsung to level the washing machine twice (when I first purchased and when I moved here this Jan). Service is very prompt and the uncle even changed the hose that was damaged during move free of charge.

Wanted a F&P dryer for aesthetic reasons too but changed to a 7kg electrolux dryer with auto dry sensor after the salesman at Harvey Norman showed me the flimsy interiror. Hope yours is fine :)

Comforting to know that Samsung has good after sales service...all my previous washers were LG...but I am giving Samsung a shot this time. A top load though... :)

Thanks for the encouraging words!

I know my place looks quite dull now since it's mostly shades of grey and black. Can't wait for the decor to come to to brighten up the place soon.

TB link for distressed tolix chairs

It was either electrolux or F&P for me. Was considering the Electrolux EDV705 but for some reason, I felt that the door was flimsy!

Anyway this F&P model has autosensing and reverse tumbling which are my two requirements. God forbid how tangled my clothes get in the dryer otherwise. I really can't stand ironing for sure!

edit tb link

Edited by greglhc

Err I think the noise level is acceptable, or it doesnt bother my neighbours lol. I dont have a fix schedule and I use the washer every 2-3 days to wash my yoga outfit and yoga towels with quick wash setting spinning at full speed. Sometimes I use the washer past 11pm.

Thanks for the encouraging words!

I know my place looks quite dull now since it's mostly shades of grey and black. Can't wait for the decor to come to to brighten up the place soon.

TB link for distressed tolix chairs

It was either electrolux or F&P for me. Was considering the Electrolux EDV705 but for some reason, I felt that the door was flimsy!

Anyway this F&P model has autosensing and reverse tumbling which are my two requirements. God forbid how tangled my clothes get in the dryer otherwise. I really can't stand ironing for sure!

greg, how's the dark colors doing for you so far? i think i have very few white walls... the colors chosen for the whole house is leaning towards very dark shade of grey and lighter grey for the bedroom.... im getting quite worried hahaha

greg, how's the dark colors doing for you so far? i think i have very few white walls... the colors chosen for the whole house is leaning towards very dark shade of grey and lighter grey for the bedroom.... im getting quite worried hahaha

Heh I think dark is the new "in" thing. Try looking at dark turquoise colour for walls. It's really quite rich and compliments greys well with an occasional pop of colour

u shop alot for a guy~ haha .. kidding! ur purchases are lovely!

Lol. This is the first apartment I am Iiving in and there's no one else to furnish for me. Maybe one day can have personal shopper!