Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lol. thought u will keep the flooring. good condition. enjoy your reno!

Hi lala, yes I'm still keeping all the flooring accept for bathrooms... Tight budget..Kitchen will be overlay with herf :D

Some of the 3d drawings. After many months browsing the forum and 'stealing' ideas, I find it hard to pick a theme for this home. There will be a bit oriental, a bit industrial, a bit vintage, a bit etc etc..therefore I think it will become 'Rojak' theme :o

rc7peu.jpg

Is that the full height shoe cabinet beside the rocking chair?

Any internal drawing for it?

Is that the full height shoe cabinet beside the rocking chair?

Any internal drawing for it?

Hi oceaneleven, yes shoe cabinet. Internal sud look something like the sketch below..sorry for my lousy drawing :P

But I intend to keep shoes in bottom cabinet only. Top cabinet shelves removable and can be used for storage. Right side for umbrellas.

219s2ly.jpg

Hi oceaneleven, yes shoe cabinet. Internal sud look something like the sketch below..sorry for my lousy drawing :P

But I intend to keep shoes in bottom cabinet only. Top cabinet shelves removable and can be used for storage. Right side for umbrellas.

Myself will be looking for 50 pairs of shoes min cabinet. Better to have more than less. Throw in drawers for socks, in soles, shoe polish etc

Myself will be looking for 50 pairs of shoes min cabinet. Better to have more than less. Throw in drawers for socks, in soles, shoe polish etc

50 pairs! Hmm I think u probably need a bigger cabinet or create slanting shelves to make use of every space inside.

FYI, my cabinet is 4.5ft wide. Each door width is 1.5ft. Actually I'm still unsure how many shoes I can squeeze in. I'll probably add another cabinet outside the main entrance.

50 pairs! Hmm I think u probably need a bigger cabinet or create slanting shelves to make use of every space inside.

FYI, my cabinet is 4.5ft wide. Each door width is 1.5ft. Actually I'm still unsure how many shoes I can squeeze in. I'll probably add another cabinet outside the main entrance.

Average 10-15 pairs of shoes per pax. ladies will be more.So better be prepare than sorry later.

Outside corridor will be congested, especially if your neighbour's door is near to you type.

Lots of activities going on today. Confirming electrical points with electrician, reconstructing wall, preparing kitchen wall for screeding, wall screeding for mbr and cbr, removing old air con..gotta thank my ids for staying there whole day to make sure everything went smoothly as planned. He also arranged tiler to come on sat and sun to do cement work :)

I took up an air con package from Aron and ah boon whom many recommended in this forum. It's quite a problem when u need to contact them. I think they are too busy with many projects on hand..today I waited from 10am to 1pm at site but they didn't turn up. Called them also no ans. Later at abt 1+ received msg from ah boon that he will come over ard 4-5pm..3 of them arrived and they removed all my old air con and piping. Also confirmed the piping layout for the new installation.

That's one of my id checking out the tiler's work.

10mugcw.jpg

2lo57aw.jpg

Average 10-15 pairs of shoes per pax. ladies will be more.So better be prepare than sorry later.

Outside corridor will be congested, especially if your neighbour's door is near to you type.

Ok I see.. Yes u r right. Better to prepare more.

For us, sud be enough with this cabinet:)

A little update today. Received call from Id in the morning that his tiler met with an accident. Lucky not too serious. He will arrange another tiler to come tomorrow.

Electrical conduit plan for the ceiling.

ws9v9e.jpg

Electrical guys came and installed the conduits for the living room ceiling.

5p27t3.jpg