Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Initially we wanted full casement frosted glass door for master bathroom. We wanted the glass door to be opened from the right(when standing outside facing bathroom). After tiling works and door measurement taken, it was found out that the glass door has a high chance to hit the wc when opening and closing. Thus id proposed a new product which is the folding glass door. Wifey and i quite like the design. Unlike any bifolding doors, this is full tempered glass door with 8mm thickness. They comes in clear, frosted, decorative color sticker and pattern stickers. Price is a bit higher so we top up the difference.

2ltame.jpg

For the switches, we enquired about the metalclad series from T&J for some industrial touches. Unfortunately, they are way above budget. Id proposed another range which is not white and maybe looks a bit metal? lol.. No topping up for this series :D

2cpt8g7.jpg

Pm-ed!

Received with thanks!

I've emailed them with my requirements so hopefully they can get back to us with a quotation soon!

• Like 1

Sorry for not updating as was not in the mood to do so after my bathroom floor tiles got mixed up. Mbr floor tiles now became cbr floor tiles, cbr floor tiles became mbr floor tiles..lol. Was quite disappointed and disturbed about the issue. Id admitted his fault about the careless mistake and promised to give further discount. What done cannot be undone, everyone makes mistake, so has decided to move on and look forward to the completion of reno.

Dont let this bring you down. I am sure the tiles will grow on you slowly.

Think is about time I pop over for a tour soon. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Desatans, do you mind to PM me the cost of the bathroom glass door? and the supplier who is able to do it?

I am consider to change away my wooden bathroom door to a bi-fold door...

came across your forum about glass bi-fold door. Interesting new product...

Thank You.

Rack installer from swl came this morning. There were 2 of them and it took them less then 10 mins to install the racks! The shelving system is boltless and the installer showed me how to adjust the shelf easily if needed. Material is galvanized steel but they also have blue and white colors at a higher cost. Loading capacity is 150-200kg per shelf depending on its width. :)venl2h.jpgdyxchz.jpg

Hi can pm me the contact no. Thanks

Your folding glass door looks interesting. Will water go through the folding line in the middle? How much is it?

Hi sorry for late reply. so far I have not check this with my id. But I believe it should have since this door is suitable for bathroom use. :)

It will be installed these few days. Will post some photos after that.

Hi Desatans, do you mind to PM me the cost of the bathroom glass door? and the supplier who is able to do it?

I am consider to change away my wooden bathroom door to a bi-fold door...

came across your forum about glass bi-fold door. Interesting new product...

Thank You.

Pm-ed!

Sorry for lack of updates on my reno progress again. Been real busy with work and personal stuffs..

We are into the final week of our reno journey and this is the most crucial week! Many activities will be taking place concurrently and will be tracking closely on the remaining items to be done.

Herf flooring from evorich installed today as well as the pretty haiku! Was informed by id that the finishing of the herf will be either a brownish PVC or a stainless steel metal. But the stainless steel metal provided by evorich was only to be pasted on the side of the herf and will not cover the top part. See below photo sample. Both to me was unacceptable and even the PVC color can't match the herf color! Luckily id found another metal finish from another supplier..phew and the result looks good :D

zvbu4x.jpg

Bedroom 3 with herf flooring. Below the flooring is tile.

2qchu91.jpg

Kitchen with herf flooring. The metal finish looks sleek and matches well with the flooring!

10pacll.jpg

And lastly... Lovely haiku! :D

107q4ib.jpg

Hi, pls PM me the supplier contact and cost for the glass bi-fold door too. It may be suitable for one of my toilet which is really small. Thanks.

Looking forward to your pics.

Hi, pls PM me the supplier contact and cost for the glass bi-fold door too. It may be suitable for one of my toilet which is really small. Thanks.

Looking forward to your pics.

Hi Harriette and those interested about this bi-fold glass door, cost for the door quoted by my id is $7xx before discount. Supplier is AG door.

You can check out their website/fb here, http://agdoor.com.sg/index.php/web/products/folding_glass_doors and here, https://www.facebook.com/pages/AG-DOOR-PTE-LTD/471974112873815 :)

How much did you spend on the haiku? :deal:

Hi the fan is really expensive. i got it at $10xx exclude installation. Unless you really like it, I would advise you to check out Fanco UFO which is a new product and the design look quite sleek and nice also. it comes with LED lighting and price is around half of haiku.