Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
desatans

Peace & Harmony@punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey greg, i heard is from ace floor :)

thanks for that!

do you have more pics of this metal separator thing? i noticed yours is between the herf and floor tiles which are of different level.

wondering if it's possible to use between herf and floor tiles of the same height e.g between bedroom and toilet

the current pvc one is very unslightly!

thanks for that!

do you have more pics of this metal separator thing? i noticed yours is between the herf and floor tiles which are of different level.

wondering if it's possible to use between herf and floor tiles of the same height e.g between bedroom and toilet

ok, will try take some more pics. from photo showed by id, its like a 'c' from the side view. front part is rounded while the top and bottom hold onto the herf. I do notice my bedroom one, one side slightly higher and able to see a little gap below already, and i can see some brownish substance which i suspect is max bond glue. anyway i'm not too particular about it and i know the floor got a bit uneven in that room.. so long the thing doesn't pop up sud be ok. for the little gap, already asked id to fill it up with clear silicon :)

What a busy and tiring day! As I type, my whole body is aching. Was giving the whole hse a good clean up to prepare for the big day tmr!

Living room tiles were buffered in the morning, carpentry continue installing the doors for the tv console and shoe cabinet, tiler came to touch up toilet tiles, shower screen glass door installed stopper and adjusted the hinge mechanism for the closing, electrical installed remaining power point socket, hood installed, city gas guy came to turn on gas, maxcoil storage bedframe fixed up.... However, due to unforesee circumstances, table top for kitchen and vanity were delayed. Tmr morning still got some unfinish work to do :(

alrite.. share some more photos :|

10fx4pw.jpg

21ew5qf.jpg

i4fosm.jpg

25qd73o.jpg

2v1n4ow.jpg

rj2qv9.jpg

thanks for that!

Hi greg, this pic was sent by my id before we decided to use it.

359bj3p.jpg

some more pic after installation.

2941a54.jpg

Wow!! Looking good!!!

Still want more pics of the kitchen. :good:

With the installation of my kitchen glass backing today(finally), my reno journey is now complete :) We have moved and lived in our new nest for a week! Lots of cleaning and unpacking of stuffs, arranged change of address and posting out warranty forms. There are a few minor items to touch up and follow up though. i.e, city gas connect, broken window lock repair, leaking pub pipe outside main entrance, dripping sound in mbr wc, tiling touch up in mbr bathroom..etc..

Yesterday was our hdb 2nd appt for selling and we officially handed over our keys to our buyer and collected our sales proceed in cheque :D

2jd1ape.jpg

2mw5668.jpg

With the installation of my kitchen glass backing today(finally), my reno journey is now complete :) We have moved and lived in our new nest for a week! Lots of cleaning and unpacking of stuffs, arranged change of address and posting out warranty forms. There are a few minor items to touch up and follow up though. i.e, city gas connect, broken window lock repair, leaking pub pipe outside main entrance, dripping sound in mbr wc, tiling touch up in mbr bathroom..etc..

Yesterday was our hdb 2nd appt for selling and we officially handed over our keys to our buyer and collected our sales proceed in cheque :D

2jd1ape.jpg

2mw5668.jpg

ha...found that i have the same toilet sign as you...nice industrial concept you have.

Hi desatans, nice photos! Is that blue door for your bathroom a louvre bifold? Where did you get it from? Also, how much per ft did your iQuartz cost you? Please PM me, thanks! I'm starting my reno next month but I'm still sourcing for/deciding on various items... :unsure:

Hi desatans, nice photos! Is that blue door for your bathroom a louvre bifold? Where did you get it from? Also, how much per ft did your iQuartz cost you? Please PM me, thanks! I'm starting my reno next month but I'm still sourcing for/deciding on various items... :unsure:

I would like to know also! :) also, how much did the louvre door cost? Thanks!!

ha...found that i have the same toilet sign as you...nice industrial concept you have.

Thank you. Mine cannot be compared to other industrial concept. Just a few touches here and there only :)

You got a nice bamboo haiku fan though :D