Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OceanEleven

Back To The West

Check at Ikea, similar drawer mat, 150cm x 50 cm selling at $5.90. :jawdrop:

But Ikea's feels thicker. Then again it does not affect usage.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

I bought 20m worth of them from the link you bought from. Only SGD$49!

Thanks for the recommendation haha :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

28 x 13A double point, 2 aircon switch, oven point, 3 way & 2 way switches, 6 data point, TV point all rooms and maybe phone as well.

1 x kill switch too, or maybe 2, new DB boxes etc.

Do you happen to know where aircon switches should be installed, OceanEleven? I'm afraid I have never heard of them. Is it one switch per aircon?

Do you happen to know where aircon switches should be installed, OceanEleven? I'm afraid I have never heard of them. Is it one switch per aircon?

Mine are install outside the unit at the aircon ledge. Weather proof and is the isolating switch similar to the pic below.

W_P_Isolating_Switch_hps_207.jpg

• Like 1

Mine are install outside the unit at the aircon ledge. Weather proof and is the isolating switch similar to the pic below.

Ah. That's very helpful. Thank you.

What is air con switch for? :wacko:

This is air con main switch my dad always kept it off so we kids couldn't turn on the ac with the remote! Until we found this! Lol.

Edited by LHWH

This is air con main switch my dad always kept it off so we kids couldn't turn on the ac with the remote! Until we found this! Lol.

Oh.. seems a little late for me to find out about this now. Will keep in mind for my next renovation~ Haha!

What is air con switch for? :wacko:

Oh.. seems a little late for me t to find out about this now. Will keep in mind for my next renovation~ Haha!

This aircon isolating switch acts like a main switch to stop power supply compressor.

You can off it if whole family is travelling away for a few days.

You should have one somewhere, it is a standard requirement.

This aircon isolating switch acts like a main switch to stop power supply compressor.

You can off it if whole family is travelling away for a few days.

You should have one somewhere, it is a standard requirement.

Ic... Will ask my ID which exactly is the switch then.. Thanks!

Hi OceanEleven,

Did the Sellena seller take very long to ship your sink out? Also, can we tell Amcon to consolidate and ship the packages even though there may be some that haven't reach yet? Cos I ordered a chair that the seller page says will ship after 30 days. But I think I wanna ship the other packages here first. And the chair ship later when it arrives at their warehouse.

haha.. no need one shot 500 bucks.. as long as your monthly spending (including non-online transactions) is more than 500..

but only the online transactions get the 6% rebates.. :D

Chances of more than 500 are slim now, especially after the first round of purchase.

Even if one is shopping frequently on Amazon, max hitting SGD300 will stop to avoid GST.

So planning is important when buying. :lol:

haha.. no need one shot 500 bucks.. as long as your monthly spending (including non-online transactions) is more than 500..

but only the online transactions get the 6% rebates.. :D

Only online gets 6% rebate. Sounds reasonable but this is become an excuse to shop more then. :bleah:

• Like 1

Hi OceanEleven,

Did the Sellena seller take very long to ship your sink out? Also, can we tell Amcon to consolidate and ship the packages even though there may be some that haven't reach yet? Cos I ordered a chair that the seller page says will ship after 30 days. But I think I wanna ship the other packages here first. And the chair ship later when it arrives at their warehouse.

Hi, hope I had answered your queries. Happy shopping. :thumbs up:

Digital Lock for Gate.

Digital Lock for gate is a challenge for most house owners as the standard HDB gate as no backing for the gate to mount on.

Hence installers need to "add" on a piece of plate to gate for the digital lock to "sit" on.

Also not all digital lock are suitable for gate mounting due to the fact the unlocking from inside is often on the digital lock itself.

So that means people from outside can simply put their hands in behind the gate and reach for the lock to unlock it.

To overcome this, installers often add a "cover" on the lock to encase the digital lock (referring to side inside the house).

The "cover" will is padlock by a smaller lock. This is a easier solution compare to changing the complete gate.

Picture below may offer a better understanding.

Customize-Gate-for-Digital-Lock-06.jpg

• Like 1

I came across a Yale digital lock that doesn't need this metal cover behind.

There is currently a Luxury Home fair going on at Expo - look out for Ho Ho Engineering or something like that. They specialized in metal gates/door/windows. They actually have a demo unit.

The Yale unit is specially created so that the back has no 'unlock' function. You have to use a remote control which u can mount somewhere near. Press and it will unlock.

I think the package price for the Yale digital lock + standard metal gate is ~$988. (<-- I'm aiming at this too)

I find this solution better than those digital lock that have to modify one.