Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hojichalatte

The Hojichas' Little Renovation Stories..

thanks plainsharon, yan01 and Songz! :D

Mr Hojicha was telling me we can paint them either black or similar grey tone too... kekeke.. duno which is better leh..

placing some plants is a super gd idea, thank you renotalk folks for the wonderful suggestion... too bad it isn't even lower, else I might as well use it as shampoo/shower gel rack... haha... I am going to start sourcing for plants on tb!! :notti: :notti:

I like ur positive attitude!! :D

Anyway since ur toilet tiles r in such beautiful grey, u can request the painter to paint it to similar grey tone. It shld camouflage better then :)

My toilet is black, n I request them to paint the exposed trunking in the toilet to black too. Haha can u imagine the huge contrast of white trunking against black tiles....

Yap agree that same color will be able to hide the view of it in some way ...

Else you may consider a different color for it and then place some plants or etc to make it like a shelf kind of look ...

(*Juz my 2 cents worth)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Happy shopping! Heard a lot about Tao bao shopping..went online n gave up... Too many choices! And that makes me even more flickle minded.. Lol

Do take note of your storage space when your goods arrived; especially for big items.. In case they arrive much earlier than Reno completion. So, I have an armchair (purchased months ago) sitting in the middle of my halfway Reno living area as the store ceased operation. Dining table is coming in April before this other store is pulling out from Sg in May. ~ can't believe my luck~ @|@

Yeah, my bedroom in my parents' house is my storeroom now... whatever we have bought are chucked there like a warehouse!!

That's why I'm not buying anymore until I move in.. kekekke.. no storage space liao.. the more we buy now, the more things to move later~~~

i can totally understand that. now i got 1 room and half living room full of stuffs waiting to be installed :help: headache will be to move to new place. sigh

Look on the bright side, at least all the stuff are purchased and you all do not need rush to buy things when the reno start

Update: Day 37

Wow, it's been almost a month... still nothing much to update!!

On the bright side, I really really love my dream walls~~~~ brick wall and 3D subway tiles~~ Wheeee....... :wub:

13397566344_661c81f613_c.jpg

I've a question here: should I paint the craftbricks white?

Cement works are now completed, next up, ceiling works (i.e. box up).... painting, carpentry, flooring all pending in the queue....

Edited by hojichalatte

• Like 1

Best not to paint it white. its unique as it is on its own.

Update: Day 29

Wow, it's been almost a month... still nothing much to update!!

On the bright side, I really really love my dream walls~~~~ brick wall and 3D subway tiles~~ Wheeee....... :wub:

13397566344_661c81f613_c.jpg

I've a question here: should I paint the craftbricks white?

• Like 1

The current colour of the craft bricks looks v original.. Vote to keep it this way to go with your theme ;)

• Like 1

though i am not a "brick wall" person, i also think the original is very nice. so don't paint.

You can always paint it white a few years down the road. :notti:

• Like 1

I din paint mine either..

Btw, would say your progress is pretty fast; think my tiling/ hollow blocking took about 1 month?

Edited by enigma

• Like 1

Thanks fellow renotalkers for the replies!! Ok! Set! I will not paint it then!

@alfredt u got a point too, can paint it down the road few years later if it gets dirty! Heehehhe...

I din paint mine either..

Btw, would say your progress is pretty fast; think my tiling/ hollow blocking took about 1 month?

enigma, mine is also almost a month already mah.. haha...