Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sforshor

I Am Small But I Have All

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You scroll up and take a look. I think he measure wrongly lar, 750mm quite unlikely ..... my 2 cents.

Could be measured wrongly, maybe 680mm instead. Anyway ID confirm even 750mm also not a problem.

Could be measured wrongly, maybe 680mm instead. Anyway ID confirm even 750mm also not a problem.

Ya actually the bigger the merrier makes your kitchen looks extraordinary. But for me 500mm quite big already...... :good:

Ya actually the bigger the merrier makes your kitchen looks extraordinary. But for me 500mm quite big already...... :good:

Size of sink also plays a part, if the sink is small, then this piece will look overkill.

Size of sink also plays a part, if the sink is small, then this piece will look overkill.

Totally agreed! But if people were to use such a big faucet, I think the sink won't be small ba?

Finally coffee table arrived order via TB..... not happy with the shipment though.

Some defects, might not use this table though, but it is quite costly..... I think enough of MIC items le, not very pleasant encounter from TB.

c7oc.jpg

TB order arrived. Honest speaking, I will skip TB after receiving the goods today. Quality really looks cheap. No choice, learn from experience. Take it as a good lesson. The only item that was satisfy is this Ceramic Chinese restaurant style crockery which I order 6 sets costing around $150..... elegance product . The rest I also no strength to mention! Very bad!

- Tatami coffee table ( paid $200 + but it looks like $20 )

- Bedsheet King ( paid $100+ looks like pasar malam )

- Vanity LED light ( paid near $80 looks like $8, one finger can carry up )

Since I have shipping allowances, but some jeans and T shirts too

- Jeans arrive, tried the size, WTF zip went off, buttons drop.

- Bought 8 T shirts ordering one size bigger after measurement given in the store...... again, WTF, like 包肉粽 ........

A few more items not even worth mentioning..........

Friends here never order via TB before, please reconsider if you were to purchase expensive items like furniture or bed sheet. The photos might look nice but the actual item arrive, CMI.

My 20 cents of worth!

rjez.jpghzh3.jpg

Edited by sforshor

Sorry to hear that...

Heard good and bad reviews for people who purchased from TB.

Hope the damage is very big and still usable for the time being till you decide to change it.

TB order arrived. Honest speaking, I will skip TB after receiving the goods today. Quality really looks cheap. No choice, learn from experience. Take it as a good lesson. The only item that was satisfy is this Ceramic Chinese restaurant style crockery which I order 6 sets costing around $150..... elegance product . The rest I also no strength to mention! Very bad!

- Tatami coffee table ( paid $200 + but it looks like $20 )

- Bedsheet King ( paid $100+ looks like pasar malam )

- Vanity LED light ( paid near $80 looks like $8, one finger can carry up )

Since I have shipping allowances, but some jeans and T shirts too

- Jeans arrive, tried the size, WTF zip went off, buttons drop.

- Bought 8 T shirts ordering one size bigger after measurement given in the store...... again, WTF, like 包肉粽 ........

A few more items not even worth mentioning..........

Friends here never order via TB before, please reconsider if you were to purchase expensive items like furniture or bed sheet. The photos might look nice but the actual item arrive, CMI.

My 20 cents of worth!

rjez.jpghzh3.jpg

Wah... medusa head plates, dont play play Atas one!

Wah... medusa head plates, dont play play Atas one!

Hahahaha....... this Factory is the ""Versace Medusa appointed agent"". But I don't know is it Genuine or not lar. They have many many Certs to certify, don't bother to read them also. :bleah:

But I can say, the quality is very solid lor,. :thumbs up:

Edited by sforshor

Sorry to hear that...

Heard good and bad reviews for people who purchased from TB.

Hope the damage is very big and still usable for the time being till you decide to change it.

Ya lar some say good some say bad...... But after this shipment I got not much faith in MIC le...... But luckily the King size pillow top , Blanket & Crockery is solid product.

Hi,

Can u kindly pm me the contacts for LED distributor and the LED rainshower?

Thanks alot.

Please clear your inbox

My 20 cents of worth!

Give and take a little here and there. Most of the time depends on what one is buying as well. Sometimes when a deal is too good to be true, most likely it is then. Have to be a little more hard working and do more homework. Like pricing, there are so many selling the same item with quite a variation in price.

Overall hardware are a safer bet. Smaller items with non movable parts like toilet accessories or certain furniture as well. There are some signs to look out for such as when mention a solid wood 1.6m table weighs only 10kg, perhaps better to look else where.

A fellow reno blogger bought a table as below, it turns out to be s solid buy, drawers with soft closing as well.

But then how many are willing to fork out RMB2300 for this 1.5m table. He took a leap of faith and paid off.

Many will be put off by the price tag, thinking all TB stuff should be cheap.

So again nothing is guarantee but if dirt cheap, then guarantee quality is "there" only.

T2j5RXcpXXXXXXXXX_47175686.jpg

• Like 1