Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
rain

30 X 60 Floor Tiles For Bathrooms?

I understand that most bathrooms are tiled with 30 x 30 floor tiles due to the size of the bathrooms. Is there anyone who uses 30 x 60 floor tiles for hdb bathrooms?

My contractor says she's charging me $50 extra for each bathroom to use bigger tiles. Is that reasonable?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

300 X 600 tiles do cost more on a psf compared to 300 X 300. Actually, just a bit more.

The issue with bathroom floor tiles is the gradient. 300 x 300 tiles are easier to slope towards the floortrap.

Squarish bathrooms do look nicer with square tiles.

im going to use 300 x 600 tiles for both of my bathroom. but my toilets are longish rather than square. my contractor didnt mention any extra charge nor express any concern on water flow.

$50 for the extra wastage?

I am using 600x300mm tiles. No extra charges.

My contractor only buys what's necessary.

In my case, can use 600x300mm tiles in bathroom. However, he recommended 300x300mm tiles especially in the shower area for better water flow.

im going to use 300 x 600 tiles for both of my bathroom. but my toilets are longish rather than square. my contractor didnt mention any extra charge nor express any concern on water flow.

hi, i also intend to use 300 x 600 tiles for my hdb toilet, but my toilet is quite squarish. do you have a picture of your toilet to show.