Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynzi

How Big Is The Diamond On Your Engagement/proposal Ring?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Never Mind i Got the answer liao

you post your house photos and i'll sure share with you, ok. got to :dancingqueen: liao.

you post your house photos and i'll sure share with you, ok. got to :dancingqueen: liao.

Go Go Go 4get it...

sudden switch topic , this thread is all about diamond & u seems active tot u very pay attention to detail,

when ask ur own diamond , u need to get the info from your HUbby..***faint*****

i thik u better go eat Roti pRata

Go Go Go 4get it...

sudden switch topic , this thread is all about diamond & u seems active tot u very pay attention to detail,

when ask ur own diamond , u need to get the info from your HUbby..***faint*****

i thik u better go eat Roti pRata

don't be angry lah. i promise you that i'll let you know if you share your house photos (you can post under t-blog). ok? :jawdrop: this is the only way to see LL's beautiful house after reno b'cos you always don't want to post mah. i got no choice leh. :bow:

anyway, the 1 carat is bought recently. i didn't really remember too and must see the GIA cert. :)

ok. really got to :D

don't be angry lah. i promise you that i'll let you know if you share your house photos (you can post under t-blog). ok? :jawdrop: this is the only way to see LL's beautiful house after reno b'cos you always don't want to post mah. i got no choice leh. :bow:

anyway, the 1 carat is bought recently. i didn't really remember too and must see the GIA cert. :)

ok. really got to :D

Haha so amusing......aiyoh hush hush.....no need be angry.....:)

Actually among the 4 C's, cut is the most impt....carat is nvr as impt....:)

Wah Korea......you are their "regular" customer......you....must....be.....rich..... :)

Haha so amusing......aiyoh hush hush.....no need be angry.....:)

Actually among the 4 C's, cut is the most impt....carat is nvr as impt....:)

Wah Korea......you are their "regular" customer......you....must....be.....rich..... :bow:

LL, i got the infor liao! i just asked hubby during lunch together. he was curious why i wanted to know suddenly and i told him a girl from renotalk is interested to find out. ready to let you know if you share your house photos. :jawdrop:

ya, cut is very impt too. the cut will affect the size of a diamond and the brilliance. :) where did you buy your diamond, air? must be very nice too. :D

hubby always buy jewellery for me from sookee mah. there's a new brilliant rose boutique at vivocity. check it out if you want. :)

LL, i got the infor liao! i just asked hubby during lunch together. he was curious why i wanted to know suddenly and i told him a girl from renotalk is interested to find out. ready to let you know if you share your house photos. :)

ya, cut is very impt too. the cut will affect the size of a diamond and the brilliance. :) where did you buy your diamond, air? must be very nice too. :bow:

hubby always buy jewellery for me from sookee mah. there's a new brilliant rose boutique at vivocity. check it out if you want. :)

why u keep on digging pple ordeal & pain, my house is rotten enuf still wan me to get embarasss & show pple here ??

You duno my renovation is totally screw up case meh!:D!:jawdrop:

IF got nice photo why u think tat i dun wish to show it to you ah?? u oso old bird here u shld noe what going on my case? pls stop digging..

Edited by LadyLuck

why u keep on digging pple ordeal & pain, my house is rotten enuf still wan me to get embarasss & show pple here ??

You duno my renovation is totally screw up case meh!:D!:jawdrop:

IF got nice photo why u think tat i dun wish to show it to you ah?? u oso old bird here u shld noe what going on my case? pls stop digging..

i don't find it rotten. don't said that, ok. :) i thought your idoit id had done nicely liao. :bow:

i don't find it rotten. don't said that, ok. :jawdrop: i thought your idoit id had done nicely liao. :D

once your renovation screw up,there alot cant be undone...

alot of things need initailly foundation.. once foundation gone, its gone ok.

prevention is better then cure u hear b4?

once your renovation screw up,there alot cant be undone...

alot of things need initailly foundation.. once foundation gone, its gone ok.

prevention is better then cure u hear b4?

really got screw up until so terrible?? no cure liao. :jawdrop: that day, you shown us your bathroom (forget liao) and i find it quite nice mah. :D

please keep the topic of this thread clean lar

what bathroom?! , my ID only help me to install my showing things nothing much done..

i remember you got shown us a photo. i can't remember which part of your house liao. forget it was bathroom or bedroom. :D install showing things?? what are that?? :jawdrop:

am looking at celestier & destiny diamond

Never tot of getting brilliant rose, duno why maybe becos its under Soo KEE,

LOLOLOL

it's individual preference as long as you like it. maybe ask your fh to buy for you (rom ring). :bangwall: