Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lynzi

How Big Is The Diamond On Your Engagement/proposal Ring?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
of cuz he buy lar, I choose

:bangwall::bangwall: then you must slowly choose and take your time. hubby pays for it and i slowly choose. :dunno:

LL, i got the infor liao! i just asked hubby during lunch together. he was curious why i wanted to know suddenly and i told him a girl from renotalk is interested to find out. ready to let you know if you share your house photos. :bangwall:

ya, cut is very impt too. the cut will affect the size of a diamond and the brilliance. zz where did you buy your diamond, air? must be very nice too. :bangwall:

hubby always buy jewellery for me from sookee mah. there's a new brilliant rose boutique at vivocity. check it out if you want. :dunno:

My diamond ring is from Goldheart...0.3 carat only...hehe...fiance got it at 50% discount...me no diamond connoiseur.... zz

My diamond ring is from Goldheart...0.3 carat only...hehe...fiance got it at 50% discount...me no diamond connoiseur.... :bangwall:

0.30 carat is good liao. :bangwall:

Let me repeat again

Korea, You mentioned that you own a Brilliant Rose Diamond and its cost more than S$20k, what is your 4C's details ?

Wah $20k for one ring? Can renovate house liao :bangwall:

there're more expensive ones. 30k also got. 40k also got. haha. anyway, :bangwall: got to go again!

so wil u get rolex for S$20k++ or a diamond?

rolex can sell got value, Diamond can sell anot ar?

Sorry to inform you that diamonds are worthless :bangwall:

Destiny is nicer zz

really, isit the trade mark of destiny is the holder?

what u thik of the holder ar? i find it abit too thin but they say jus to bring out the diamond wo..

Heehee, cannot say that, it's worth the efforts of the person giving it to us zz

:bangwall::bangwall::dunno:

its worth giving to the person they LOVe

really, isit the trade mark of destiny is the holder?

what u thik of the holder ar? i find it abit too thin but they say jus to bring out the diamond wo..

:bangwall::bangwall::dunno:

its worth giving to the person they LOVe

I dunno abt their trademark, but I went shopping with my hubby's fren to get his proposal ring for his gf. We saw Celestial, Destiny and Brilliant Rose. It was pretty funny becoz we saw it in the order I described and when he saw Brilliant Rose, he blurted out "why not shiny one?" right in front of the sales lady. We scolded him after that zz Brilliant Rose is very popular, and it's nicer than Celestial.

If you are willing to spend, can go for Gabriella, abt same price range as Destiny but cut is better, thus same brilliance despite lower grade colour/ clarity. But to me, after watching Blood Diamond (movie on how lifes in Africa are taken to mine for diamonds), it is really not worth the money... Still, I appreciate hubby's effort in researching and buying one with his small savings zz

Honestly i asked my girl this qns b4 " Honestly, what's your view of diamond rings?"

She answered " If i say jux a tiny one, i bluffing myself. Of cox not too ex cox it's only a symbol. Anything within your comfort ability. You buy me a 1car ring i also dare not wear"

Rolex - Dun fancy now, nxt time also dun think so. Shall jux use the money keep myself dept free, go for super long holidays every year cox this stays in the heart n mind. :bangwall:

I dunno abt their trademark, but I went shopping with my hubby's fren to get his proposal ring for his gf. We saw Celestial, Destiny and Brilliant Rose. It was pretty funny becoz we saw it in the order I described and when he saw Brilliant Rose, he blurted out "why not shiny one?" right in front of the sales lady. We scolded him after that :bangwall: Brilliant Rose is very popular, and it's nicer than Celestial.

If you are willing to spend, can go for Gabriella, abt same price range as Destiny but cut is better, thus same brilliance despite lower grade colour/ clarity. But to me, after watching Blood Diamond (movie on how lifes in Africa are taken to mine for diamonds), it is really not worth the money... Still, I appreciate hubby's effort in researching and buying one with his small savings :bangwall:

Gabriella is at suntex there ?

Honestly i asked my girl this qns b4 " Honestly, what's your view of diamond rings?"

She answered " If i say jux a tiny one, i bluffing myself. Of cox not too ex cox it's only a symbol. Anything within your comfort ability. You buy me a 1car ring i also dare not wear"

Rolex - Dun fancy now, nxt time also dun think so. Shall jux use the money keep myself dept free, go for super long holidays every year cox this stays in the heart n mind. :dunno:

true oso.. relaxation is hard to come by these days , or else health will detoriate worst

DEBTS free is the KEy manz.............