Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookie

Best Hotels To Hold Wedding Banquet? Reasons Pls!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hey Air, I read about you having banquet at Intercontiental Hotel. How is it so far?? ;)

I haven't had the banquet yet. It's next yr feb.....going to ROM this June but having marriage jitters already....what if he wasn't the one for me?:unsure:? Suddenly don't feel like getting married anymore... :deal:

I haven't had the banquet yet. It's next yr feb.....going to ROM this June but having marriage jitters already....what if he wasn't the one for me?:deal:? Suddenly don't feel like getting married anymore... :P

huh, air?! you're still ;) whether he's the one for you huh. :unsure: you shouldn't think in that way lah. of course, in a relationship there're good and bad times. when there're bad times then you must think of the good times spending together. :(

huh, air?! you're still ;) whether he's the one for you huh. :unsure: you shouldn't think in that way lah. of course, in a relationship there're good and bad times. when there're bad times then you must think of the good times spending together. :P

Ya i know but maybe simply just too tired lor.....haiz....or maybe been with each other too long liao the feeling start to dissipate bit by bit....suddenly, i got the idea of wanting to be single again and that idea is getting frighteningly enticing.... :deal:

Ya i know but maybe simply just too tired lor.....haiz....or maybe been with each other too long liao the feeling start to dissipate bit by bit....suddenly, i got the idea of wanting to be single again and that idea is getting frighteningly enticing.... :deal:

how many years have you all been together since you all started dating? ;) personally, i don't find tired with my hubby. on the other hand, i'm getting more attracted to him. :unsure:

Edited by korea

how many years have you all been together since you all started dating? :deal: personally, i don't find tired with my hubby. on the other hand, i'm getting more attracted to him. :unsure:

Haha good for you....really envy you....

We have been together for 5 years plus, coming to 6 yrs liao....very long liao...mayb abit too long liao....he's my first bf also....

I haven't had the banquet yet. It's next yr feb.....going to ROM this June but having marriage jitters already....what if he wasn't the one for me?:dunno:? Suddenly don't feel like getting married anymore... :dunno:

common worries. everyone will feel like that.. i also been through the same thing. I keep thinking, I can accept what is him now. In future, what will happen, i dunno.

Each of us has our own worries. Have to see how we overcome it. :D

I have been with my hubby for almost 10 yrs before ROM-ed. Dating and marriage is 2 different thing. Alot of ppl sure say, "10 yrs, sure no problem in marriage". To me is Bull****. Who can garrentee no problems in future??? We all have to learn how to manage a marriage. Not easy eh.

Edited by xinyi_reiko

common worries. everyone will feel like that.. i also been through the same thing. I keep thinking, I can accept what is him now. In future, what will happen, i dunno.

Each of us has our own worries. Have to see how we overcome it. :D

I have been with my hubby for almost 10 yrs before ROM-ed. Dating and marriage is 2 different thing. Alot of ppl sure say, "10 yrs, sure no problem in marriage". To me is Bull****. Who can garrentee no problems in future??? We all have to learn how to manage a marriage. Not easy eh.

I agree with you. Length of relationship does not equate stability and happiness. Ppl tend to generalise.

Sometimes when I think of him, I feel so sian. Many times just feel like breaking out of the relationship and my bf is the passive kind one, everything okok...mayb one day i suggest break up, he will also say ok... :dunno: . See how ba...hopefully I can find enlightenment :dunno:

I had the same thoughts before my wedding, in fact, once it got so bad when I was overseas that for no good reason, I doubted he really loves me and refused to talk to him on the phone for coming to a week. I kept having the image of looking across the breakfast table at him and feel sianz abt seeing the same old guy everyday. :D

But now I'm happily married, and everyday I wake up and see him, I finally feel that I have made the right choice afterall. So don't worry, maybe this is just pre-wedding blues that ladies are more prone to have :dunno:

I had the same thoughts before my wedding, in fact, once it got so bad when I was overseas that for no good reason, I doubted he really loves me and refused to talk to him on the phone for coming to a week. I kept having the image of looking across the breakfast table at him and feel sianz abt seeing the same old guy everyday. :D

But now I'm happily married, and everyday I wake up and see him, I finally feel that I have made the right choice afterall. So don't worry, maybe this is just pre-wedding blues that ladies are more prone to have :dunno:

Hmm....i have the same sentiments as you had too. I kept doubting that we are the ones for each other. The thought of marriage scares me now. Signing on the dotted line is like signing my life away. Now i think of him, I have the very sian feeling. Can't imagine facing him everyday in future. :dunno:

you never seen me b'cos i didn't wear a korean costume. :dunno: nah, just joking lah. :P

btw, are you a female or male? :D

did you book from STS? :dunno: i bet you saw all the ballrooms deco liao lor. :)

Not expecting korean costume, just recalling if I see lady wearing pooh bear T-shirt :notti:

I am a male lah, last time I told u already 8|

Nope I had not sign with any hotel yet... But I will be meeting Gladys to understand more of the package and see addition things she can give (hopefully)

Hmm....i have the same sentiments as you had too. I kept doubting that we are the ones for each other. The thought of marriage scares me now. Signing on the dotted line is like signing my life away. Now i think of him, I have the very sian feeling. Can't imagine facing him everyday in future. :unsure:

you two had been thru so much.. time, good or bad moments..

do treasure your relationship, if you give up most probably cannot get it back again.

when u feel everthing is so sianz now.. then it is time to go into another stage of your life, gotto face it

Realise women tend to think more such things. Sometime I was thinking if is i am too free to have time to think of these or what. My friend also undergo the same thing.

I will suggest that keep yourself busy.. going to excerise or learn new things to keep your mind occupied. :dunno:

Haha good for you....really envy you....

We have been together for 5 years plus, coming to 6 yrs liao....very long liao...mayb abit too long liao....he's my first bf also....

our together period is slightly longer a bit than yours. :dancingqueen:

Not expecting korean costume, just recalling if I see lady wearing pooh bear T-shirt :notti:

I am a male lah, last time I told u already 8|

Nope I had not sign with any hotel yet... But I will be meeting Gladys to understand more of the package and see addition things she can give (hopefully)

you two had been thru so much.. time, good or bad moments..

8| i didn't wear pooh bear t-shirt lah. which theme did you like best huh? :notti:

yup yup!! u went to eat it at the cafe????

$40/table alaska is too expensive liaoz.. u jus order one and eat it at ur bridal suite.. hehehe

Ask Gladys abt the burning alaska.. they increase to $50 liao :dancingqueen:

Within few mths they can increase from $30 -> $40 -> $50 ??

:notti: i didn't wear pooh bear t-shirt lah. which theme did you like best huh? :dancingqueen:

All themes look nice to me.. I like the Black and red theme, my girl like another dunno call what themes displayed in Collyer rm :dancingqueen: