Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
cookie

Best Hotels To Hold Wedding Banquet? Reasons Pls!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ya i remembered seeing the DFS sticker or embossed on the bottle cap....can't rem...go home check...

Now that you had mentioned, I just dug out the bottles that we had from DFS. The hard liquor really have stickers. Some are already embossed on the bottle, some are just stick-on stickers.

yup... i din go research but i heard either is by the stickers or by the bottle size

The stickers were half right, but I distinctly heard something about the size too. Maybe I should go and check it out. If really not much difference, can try to sneak a few bottles in. :dancingqueen:

But hor, if ganna caught, will be super paiseh one leh.. :yamseng:

Edited by katvolution

Hi Korea, I think I know which ballroom you are talking about. Is it the one next to the swimming pool? It is nice in a way, cause you can open up the glass doors to have direct access to the pool. Otherwise, you can just pull open the curtains for a 'wow' feeling. But we forgo that because of the pillars.

oh, i didnt attend the wedding. it was my hb who attended the wedding and he told me about the pillars ballroom. it was my hb's camp mate's wedding (the boss who own the couple lab at plaza sing; his brother own the silver shop at parco bugis junction - the shop which is directly facing the escalator).

wow korea, u still growing strong in renotalk hehe

halo LL! miss you. how are you? any plan for your AD? :yamseng:

I think hotels along orchard road all around that range....but katvolution, you already signed liao, so dun think so much as to whether it's reasonable or not....focus on your preps instead...:yamseng:

Actually duno whether can cham siong with the banquet mgr to bring in duty free wines or not....for my case, i can bring in hard liquor but must be duty paid ones....planning to ask my banquet mgr if can chin chai a bit...

You intend to have the whole ballroom witness your solemnization? Usually many couples hold their solemnization before the dinner with only close friends and relatives around...

Air...actually most hotels can close one eye on the hard liquor thing....Just tel them in advance.

Air...actually most hotels can close one eye on the hard liquor thing....Just tel them in advance.

I hope can...cos my banquet mgr a bit inflexible one....

April 08, now headache, not much hotel have muslim chinese wedding dinner YIEEEEE

april 08 then should be quite soon lor. ya, almost no hotel has muslim chinese banquet. what about vegetarian? can you take? :good:

probably, having buffet banquet wedding is the best choice! :)

have you decided which BS? ;) we just took our PS last month but the albums arent ready yet. it was quite fun but tired. !!

april 08 then should be quite soon lor. ya, almost no hotel has muslim chinese banquet. what about vegetarian? can you take? :good:

probably, having buffet banquet wedding is the best choice! :)

have you decided which BS? ;) we just took our PS last month but the albums arent ready yet. it was quite fun but tired. !!

happy for u. bs haven lar. no lar, i wun wan my guest to hv vegetarian nah.

buffet ? no lar, i wan chinese wedding banquet nah.

happy for u. bs haven lar. no lar, i wun wan my guest to hv vegetarian nah.

buffet ? no lar, i wan chinese wedding banquet nah.

thanks. ya, i understand why you wanted chinese wedding banquet bcos more like a wedding lor. right? :)

but how to find muslim chinese wedding banquet??? that's tough, manz. ;) but any idea which hotels you prefer? :good:

you can start to look for BS now liao. its time to do so then you'll ample time. !!

thanks. ya, i understand why you wanted chinese wedding banquet bcos more like a wedding lor. right? :)

but how to find muslim chinese wedding banquet??? that's tough, manz. ;) but any idea which hotels you prefer? :good:

you can start to look for BS now liao. its time to do so then you'll ample time. !!

u help me find la. royal plaza on scott have but only cater for max 17tables. i need 30++ table, u help me to look out.

bs no hurry nah

Edited by LadyLuck

u help me find la. royal plaza on scott have but only cater for max 17tables. i need 30++ table, u have me to look out.

bs no hurry nah

you PM is full! :good:

me? erm, ok. will help you to look out. royal plaza cant increase the tables meh? how many ballrooms do they have? max 17 tables are too few liao lor. so weird. !!

you PM is full! :good:

me? erm, ok. will help you to look out. royal plaza cant increase the tables meh? how many ballrooms do they have? max 17 tables are too few liao lor. so weird. !!

yalor... cuz the sub let their space to DFS, now left only 17tables ballroom YIEEEE

my pm always full la, talk here lar.