Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yaya....need to see the actual toilet....and plan accordingly.....just worry that I need to re-orientate all the position and it will cost a lot more.... =S

My ID said if I want to change the position of the basin, seal up one door, overlay tiles, do a shower screen just the toilet will cost me $6k!!! That's why really need to see the actual toilet, maybe can don't change position then can save alot.

@fridgebuzz & @coolbunny

Baking, me three! Hahaha. Housewarming baking party~~~

MsBunny, come come. You organize house warming party and we bring our baked products.

Welcome avidshuttler! Our team is getting stronger and stronger! :dancingqueen:

shuttler as in photographer?

I like both photography and badminton. so shuttlers in this case is interchangeable between the two :D

I think I have to see the actual flat to be able to decide if I wanna do platform bed or not.

Did anyone thought of swapping bedroom to living room and living room to bedroom? I thought of it, but again, it's a bit weird to come home to bedroom, instead of living room?

Oh, and it's true. I might not have guests coming over all the time, BUT i am particular about anyone coming into my room. Hahahah

My ID said if I want to change the position of the basin, seal up one door, overlay tiles, do a shower screen just the toilet will cost me $6k!!! That's why really need to see the actual toilet, maybe can don't change position then can save alot.

Omg...6K that very X. Hopefully can be done w/o much changing of position.

my intention is to re-position my basin to adjacent wall, seal the kitchen-bathroom door and do the L-shaped screen. no overlay of tiles. guess if it cost about $6k then I will give up the idea and live with the wet bathroom. :~

I like both photography and badminton. so shuttlers in this case is interchangeable between the two :D

I think I have to see the actual flat to be able to decide if I wanna do platform bed or not.

Did anyone thought of swapping bedroom to living room and living room to bedroom? I thought of it, but again, it's a bit weird to come home to bedroom, instead of living room?

Oh, and it's true. I might not have guests coming over all the time, BUT i am particular about anyone coming into my room. Hahahah

can show your floor plan?

Eh...if you are particular abt ppl coming into your room...converting your living to bedroom shd be out for u as guest will need to walk pass your bedroom to go to your living room.

my intention is to re-position my basin to adjacent wall, seal the kitchen-bathroom door and do the L-shaped screen. no overlay of tiles. guess if it cost about $6k then I will give up the idea and live with the wet bathroom. :~

Ya...if too X...will just seal the door and just live with the wet bathroom. =S haiz

Ya...if too X...will just seal the door and just live with the wet bathroom. =S haiz

hahaha, if wet bathroom, then I can even save the trouble of sealing the door liao.

anyway, another alternative is to do L-shaped curb and install the shower curtain. better than nothing.

@ mmoh

Same intention mmoh. Overlay tiles depend whether I like the HDB pattern or not. If not, going to overlay. I definitely want a wet & dry area in toilet. This ID is too ex. I'm going for contrator quote soon. Btw, when you getting your keys ah?

Don't forget when you overlay, you probably have to change the 2 bi-fold doors which will set you back about SGD1000 depending what door you get. I don't like the flooring from HDB as they have uneven chamfered tiles on each sides of the tiles causing it to look and feel uneven at where all the 4 tiles joined. So I choose to overlay.

Don't forget when you overlay, you probably have to change the 2 bi-fold doors which will set you back about SGD1000 depending what door you get. I don't like the flooring from HDB as they have uneven chamfered tiles on each sides of the tiles causing it to look and feel uneven at where all the 4 tiles joined. So I choose to overlay.

Does your toilet has a dry & wet area??

Does your toilet has a dry & wet area??

Yes, got a 1850mm sliding shower screen and replaced both doors. Also did a wood tiles raised platform in the shower area.