Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello, my house is just 10 minutes away from yours and you are invited to visit my almost completed 2 room BTO to make this event more interesting. As I am working and couldn't be there, my wife agreed to be the host. She said she will join you at CCK then view empty unit then can proceed to my house for those interested. You can read about my renovation at my tblog. Feel free to take photo and hope this visit is fruitful for your renovation journey. coolbunny please contact my wife for the meeting at CCK.

Thanks andotang and wife! much appreciated! :good:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello, my house is just 10 minutes away from yours and you are invited to visit my almost completed 2 room BTO to make this event more interesting. As I am working and couldn't be there, my wife agreed to be the host. She said she will join you at CCK then view empty unit then can proceed to my house for those interested. You can read about my renovation at my tblog. Feel free to take photo and hope this visit is fruitful for your renovation journey. coolbunny please contact my wife for the meeting at CCK.

Thanks Andrew and Jenny for hosting us for soooooo many hours! LOL!

We literally had "house warming" (eat and drink) in your home without you around :P

We SUPER LOVE your bathroom! and the view from your living room is SUPERP!!!

And thanks for sharing with us the details! I like your rattan chair! :good:

Thanks Andrew and Jenny for hosting us for soooooo many hours! LOL!

We literally had "house warming" (eat and drink) in your home without you around :P

We SUPER LOVE your bathroom! and the view from your living room is SUPERP!!!

And thanks for sharing with us the details! I like your rattan chair! :good:

You are most welcome and thanks for the compliment. Spend a lot of time to design my bathroom due to those weird plastic cover, also very hard to make the ID understand what I want to achieve like cannot same frequency with me. I am happy with the final product although it is quite costly. The rattan chair you can get from Chun Mee Lee. Should you have further question related to my renovation you can ask in my tblog. I hope this visit helps you in your upcoming renovation. Oh must change the shower head from HDB to rainshower, you won't regret it.

Costly but money well spent, imo! :)

Echoing mmoh, thank you so much for letting us come by! :D Jenny was great to talk to and you guys have a lovely home!

You are most welcome and thanks for the compliment. Spend a lot of time to design my bathroom due to those weird plastic cover, also very hard to make the ID understand what I want to achieve like cannot same frequency with me. I am happy with the final product although it is quite costly. The rattan chair you can get from Chun Mee Lee. Should you have further question related to my renovation you can ask in my tblog. I hope this visit helps you in your upcoming renovation. Oh must change the shower head from HDB to rainshower, you won't regret it.

Hi everyone .

I will eligible for purchase next year but wanted to know minimum how much do i need to have in my cpf in order to purchase .

I am single and of cos buying a 2 room bto and will staying with my mum .

My salary 1100/mth

Does anyone know my situation will i get a full grants from hdb 40k and cpf 40k ?

Thank you

Hi everyone .

I will eligible for purchase next year but wanted to know minimum how much do i need to have in my cpf in order to purchase .

I am single and of cos buying a 2 room bto and will staying with my mum .

My salary 1100/mth

Does anyone know my situation will i get a full grants from hdb 40k and cpf 40k ?

Thank you

Hi waitingforhome,

I dont think you need a minimum in your CPF to be eligible to purchase a BTO flat. More importantly, is the eligibility to get a HLE and how much you are able to secured in the HLE.

Since you are applying with your mum, you are not under the single scheme, which increases your chances of getting a unit and not required to pay additional $15k like most of us do.

I suggest you refer to the HDB website for more information or call their hotline to ask specific questions. Good luck!

http://www.hdb.gov.sg/cs/infoweb/residential/financing-a-flat-purchase/housing-loan-from-hdb/income-guidelines-and-other-documents As an applicant:
  • Latest 3 months’ payslips or a recent letter^ (sample) from the employer certifying job designation, commencement date, and salaries for the last 3 months; and
  • Latest 15 months’ CPF contribution history (sample)
Note: If your income includes allowance, we will require the latest 12 months’ income statements.
As an occupier:
  • Latest 3 months’ payslips or a recent letter^ (sample) from the employer certifying job designation, commencement date, and salaries for the last 3 months

If you are applying using the single scheme, pls note that u need to pay additional $15k on top of the HDB listed selling price and chances is lower compare to a family nucleus.

Hi waitingforhome

It's a good time to consider buying a 2-room flat with the recent increases in housing grants and better design layout (especially to the bathroom). Plus you don't need to pay property tax.

The HDB website has a "eligibility check for purchase of new or resale flats" e-Service.

2 roomers Outing #2 :good:

Date: 12 Dec 2015, Sat

Time: around lunch time

Venue: 1pm at Pioneer MRT station

Itinerary: potluck lunch at MsBunny's renovated 2-room unit (note that hers is a resale 2-room and hence layout is very different from the new BTOs)

Blog: http://keepcalmandmeow.blogspot.sg/

interested participants pls pm me your contact number.

Not joining but wants to participate in our noisy whatsapp group are welcome to pm me too. :deal:

Confirmed attendees:

1. msbunny
  2. mmoh
  3. coolbunny
  4. bunniboi
  5. wild ginger
  6. sendski
  7. ankle
  8. kyooko
Edited by mmoh

Hi everyone

Im new here.

I waiting for my 2 room bto @skypeak bb.

Estimate date of completion q4 2017.

Being reading this forum from 1st page giving me an ideal to reno for my future house.

Edited by sagitarruss

Hi everyone

Im new here.

Being reading this forum from 1st page giving me an ideal to reno for my future house.

Welcome our 21st 2-roomers! :dancingqueen:

Another BB BTO! Another westsider!

Hi everyone

Im new here.

Welcome Sagitarrus~

Hi everyone...I new to this thread...hopefully should be getting my Mickey Mouse keys next year..just wondering if anyone starts speaking to ID even before u get your keys? Do u just bump into those ID offices or start with email to discuss about those Reno stuff?