Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

mmoh

- Good to get a progress update from you. I thought we wouldn't get any updates till after Chinese New Year as all IDs and craftsmen are winding down their projects for the holidays.

- Although I opted for HDB's ceramic tiles, I don't want to deal with dirty gout lines & will probably do a overlay with these high-end vinyl planks. Do you know if these planks can be laid out such that the "wood grains" runs continuously? Or are the planks laid out in a random matter?

I am guilty. Guilty of not updating this thread. >_<

I did checked with my vinyl contractor, they will just lay the vinyl planks randomly. Cos the grains are really random, unlike some tiles where you can connect the lines. Not sure about other suppliers though. You see the picture I uploaded on the vinyl catalogue. The top part are 2 big pieces of vinyl sample given to me. As it is a clip on vinyl, the 2 sides are different. eg. left is protruding out and right is protruding in. so that another piece can clip on to it. hope you understand what I mean.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

mmoh

- I can see the beauty of random grains on the vinyl planks too.

- I understand what you mean about the "click" planks. They will definitely be kinder to my underlying ceramic tiles than vinyl tiles that use glue. The arrows serves as guides for installation which is supposed to be so easy that we can do it overselves.

Hi... would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me...

during Sale of Balance Flats HDB website only indicates the general area in which the unit is located... is there any way to know the exact address? at least the name of the BTO project when the unit was released during the BTO exercise?

thanks

Hi... would appreciate it if someone could enlighten me...

during Sale of Balance Flats HDB website only indicates the general area in which the unit is located... is there any way to know the exact address? at least the name of the BTO project when the unit was released during the BTO exercise?

thanks

Details of the Nov 2015 sale of balance flats are listed here: http://services2.hdb.gov.sg/webapp/BP13AWFlatAvail/BP13EBSFlatSearch?Town=ANG%20MO%20KIO&Flat_Type=SBF&DesType=A&ethnic=Y&Flat=SA&ViewOption=A&dteBallot=201511&projName=A&brochure=true

hi everyone,

new here, was lucky to get a 2-room BTO flat in sembawang [specifically, EastLink @ Canberra], estimated completion 2019

have started collecting article and photos in evernote

floorplan below

fV7Z99Q.jpg

hope to learn tips and tricks from advice here :yeah:

hi everyone,

new here, was lucky to get a 2-room BTO flat in sembawang [specifically, EastLink @ Canberra], estimated completion 2019

floorplan below

fV7Z99Q.jpg

this is the 38sqm 2 right?

welcome evozero! :dancingqueen:

think you are the 1st in this thread to have only 1 bathroom door. Actually the corners is quite nicely designed. the protruded part at the kitchen should be for washing machine. Kitchen is wide enough. Bedroom is small but the protruded part is for wardrobe. L-shape shower screen in bathroom.

Welcome, near-neighbour!

I am in Eastlace, a bit and a block away from yours. :D

Hoping to get my keys by the end of this year, even though our estimated completion is Q2 2017.

hi everyone,

floorplan below

fV7Z99Q.jpg

welcome evozero! :dancingqueen:

think you are the 1st in this thread to have only 1 bathroom door. Actually the corners is quite nicely designed. the protruded part at the kitchen should be for washing machine. Kitchen is wide enough. Bedroom is small but the protruded part is for wardrobe. L-shape shower screen in bathroom.

wah, you are sharp

1. yep, smaller 36sqm version, toilet usually 1 door only; wondering if got space to install urinal
  2. kitchen; roughly measured, space for fridge + 6 doors-worth of cabinets; nook facing air-con ledge just nice for washing machine
  3. bedroom; wardrobe place at the nook; just saw spaceman folding bed, will explore and research further
  4. living room; still deliberating different ideas; would like a big table as a workspace, facing a TV [that can be used as pc monitor also]; maybe just leave a bit of space for a small ikea KNOPPARP sofa; then all round the walls, use STUVA or KALLAX for storage and bay window seating