Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Anyone with the same exact dimensions on floor plan, as mine below? If you've already gotten keys/moved in, can I trouble you to tell me the actual internal  length and width of the bedroom and bathroom. Thanks in advance! :D

large.5708974142b2c_PunggolVue2RmType-2Layout.JPG

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
16 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

Hi, 

Any fellow West Ridges (bt.batok) BTO neighbours here?? 

Wanted to share my floor plan, but i can't seem to find a way to do it.. Lol..

Came across the forum while searching for 2 rm deco ideas.. 

large.image.jpg

thankyou mmoh and stream....

I couldn't post my floor plan with measurement coz the size too big.. But this floor plan, I could post..

I have been waiting since 2013  for this BTO to be completed.. It's like taking forever... :(

I am so envious of some of you folks who have already collected your keys... I wait to wait till 2018... 

It's a pity i didn't come across this forum earlier... Seems I have missed the open invation to view one of the forumer hse many months back... But I would love to see more pictures of the 2 rooms...  Pls do keep sharing. :)

Edited by RuFus58
Typo

2 hours ago, mmoh said:

Welcome Rufus58! :dancingqueen:

I know 2 are from West Edge.  Near Ridges?

Hi mmoh,, :)

Bt Btk BTO is a massive project..  

They have launched West Crest, West Edge, West Quarry, West Ridges, West Rock, West Terra and West Valley.

lol.. That is a lot of BTOs... While i never keep track for the rest, i suspect West Edge is behind the Shell Stn. 

Mine (West Ridges) is beside Dulwich College. 

Just to share... Dono i heng or suay.. When it was my turn to select, there was only 1 flat left. Hence it was really not a selection... Hahaha.. Either i took it... Or i have to wait for next BTO launch.. 

End up, i just took it.. The HDB auntie keep say.. Just take lah.. Next round also might not be successful.. Lol.. 

4 hours ago, Stream said:

Anyone with the same exact dimensions on floor plan, as mine below? If you've already gotten keys/moved in, can I trouble you to tell me the actual internal  length and width of the bedroom and bathroom. Thanks in advance! :D

Welcome Stream! :dancingqueen:

I guess you will be disappointed cos I understand that only me have collected keys so far and mine is a different set up as yours.

1 of the forum member has requested to view my empty unit tomorrow at 10am so if you want can come and take a look, at CCK though.

3 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

large.image.jpg

thankyou mmoh and stream....

I couldn't post my floor plan with measurement coz the size too big.. But this floor plan, I could post..

I have been waiting since 2013  for this BTO to be completed.. It's like taking forever... :(

I am so envious of some of you folks who have already collected your keys... I wait to wait till 2018... 

It's a pity i didn't come across this forum earlier... Seems I have missed the open invation to view one of the forumer hse many months back... But I would love to see more pictures of the 2 rooms...  Pls do keep sharing. :)

you can resize your pic in Paint.  open the picture, click resize and choose to reduce to say 20% and save as another file name.  That should allow you to upload to gallery here.

Like I mentioned above, tomorrow 10am I will be at my empty unit.  So you are welcome to come if you want. :D

3 hours ago, RuFus58 said:

Hi mmoh,, :)

Bt Btk BTO is a massive project..  

They have launched West Crest, West Edge, West Quarry, West Ridges, West Rock, West Terra and West Valley.

lol.. That is a lot of BTOs... While i never keep track for the rest, i suspect West Edge is behind the Shell Stn. 

Mine (West Ridges) is beside Dulwich College. 

Just to share... Dono i heng or suay.. When it was my turn to select, there was only 1 flat left. Hence it was really not a selection... Hahaha.. Either i took it... Or i have to wait for next BTO launch.. 

End up, i just took it.. The HDB auntie keep say.. Just take lah.. Next round also might not be successful.. Lol.. 

West Edge is along Bt Batok Road too.  Guess should be near to yours.

Ya, understand your dilemma. That time I also left with the only last high floor unit, keep wondering should I take a level 3 unit if no more choice or not.  

Wow mmoh,  

I will be most happy to come take alook. 

I have yet to view a built finish 2 room flat.. 

Can i PM you to get the address and contact no?

thank you :)

8 minutes ago, RuFus58 said:

Wow mmoh,  

I will be most happy to come take alook. 

I have yet to view a built finish 2 room flat.. 

Can i PM you to get the address and contact no?

thank you :)

sure! but note I have yet to start reno hence it is an empty unit.

10 minutes ago, mmoh said:

sure! but note I have yet to start reno hence it is an empty unit.

Hahaha... Mmoh.. I wrote a long PM yet cannot send coz it prompts u cannot receive msg..

How else can i reach you to exchange our particulars for the meet up? Any suggestion?

3 minutes ago, RuFus58 said:

Hahaha... Mmoh.. I wrote a long PM yet cannot send coz it prompts u cannot receive msg..

How else can i reach you to exchange our particulars for the meet up? Any suggestion?

Oops! my msg is full and I have cleared it. U can PM me now.

2 hours ago, mmoh said:

Welcome Stream! :dancingqueen:

I guess you will be disappointed cos I understand that only me have collected keys so far and mine is a different set up as yours.

1 of the forum member has requested to view my empty unit tomorrow at 10am so if you want can come and take a look, at CCK though.

Hi mmoh, thanks for the invite, but I'm not free. BTW, any idea what sort of timeframe is needed for renovating a 2-Rm BTO, assuming no delays and just the usual stuff like tiling, kitchen and wardrobe cabinets etc. ie. nothing fancy lol.

9 minutes ago, Stream said:

Hi mmoh, thanks for the invite, but I'm not free. BTW, any idea what sort of timeframe is needed for renovating a 2-Rm BTO, assuming no delays and just the usual stuff like tiling, kitchen and wardrobe cabinets etc. ie. nothing fancy lol.

shd be within a month, depends on when u confirm ur design and details.

On 7/15/2015 at 4:27 PM, mmoh said:

Not a must to have skirting. Depends on what flooring you have. If I recall correctly, need skirting if homogenous tiles, dont need if vinyl. Why? something along the line of water seepage but exactly how... I dunno ?_?

with skirting, it takes up certain floor area and when placing your furniture, it cannot be fully against the wall. There will be some gaps due to the skirting.

So for those without skirting, you have more floor space. So, not weird.

Best is consult your ID / contractor for their professional advice.

Another reason is that skirting is done so as to hide the rough edges of the masonry work at the base of the wall. It's hard to plaster that bottom L-corner sharp and smooth against the floor.

Hi Stream - The measurements in HDB's floor plans is a nice start but I have to add my own (approximate) measurements to do any detailed space-planning. My floor plan is similar but not quite the same as yours but I hope the measurements help. You can always go to the HDB My Nice Home Gallery to take your own measurements.

large.Untitled.jpg

2 hours ago, 2Roomer said:

Hi Stream - The measurements in HDB's floor plans is a nice start but I have to add my own (approximate) measurements to do any detailed space-planning. My floor plan is similar but not quite the same as yours but I hope the measurements help. You can always go to the HDB My Nice Home Gallery to take your own measurements.

The layouts may be similar but the proportions are different. Your kitchen is designed to be almost half a metre longer but narrower than mine. I think it's not much use taking measurements at the HDB gallery because of these differences in designed layout. Anyway how did you do your approximations? I'm using a home design software which is able to use HDB's floor plan as template to create my modeling, but missing the correct wall thickness as HDB already stated that wall thickness in not shown to scale on the FP.