Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivory

Muddy Mud House

don't think id will cover the eletrical bills and stuff... most likely is ur own part to pay...

don't think they use so much also...

give n take

oh ok...tot so too...just wanted some confirmation. tx ahblur!

cheers,

mudster

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh ok...tot so too...just wanted some confirmation. tx ahblur!

cheers,

mudster

Welcome... !

test...test...test my url setting ...hehe!

test...test...sorry test again...

Darling! You are spamming in our very own blog! :dunno:

And who pays for the Gas & Water & Elec bill during this period of renovation? Us or our renovator?

During my reno... minus all the others ... the water and Electricity only cost $6 if I remember correctly... so I believe K's workers didn't any how use them lor...

So far the only extra item they connected was a radio...

Edited by HSH21

i also spam spam abit.. !!

yeah the contractor on the radio for entertainment

and they just use the kitchen toilet... :D

somemore so loud and hip songs :bangwall:

During my reno... minus all the others ... the water and Electricity only cost $6 if I remember correctly... so I believe K's workers didn't any how use them lor...

So far the only extra item they connected was a radio...

Mine was $4 i tink..cant rem very well :D Good luck Ivory :D Im sure K will take care of ur plc :good:

Hi Ivory..Same ID...Just drop by to check..for the Defect is it for new house only? Resale one no need right?

Sorry i newbie here..dunno anything...So how was your 3D drawing..I find K drawing all veri swee leh... :yamseng::yamseng:

Just for my Living room already veri nice liao..dunno how it will look when i confirm everything... :):thumbs up:

Anyway hows your progress?? when starting??

HiroX, ur ID also K? :notti: Hope u have a smooth reno & post pics up for everyone :drunk: Good luck to all :P

But he did mention he is apprehensive of the renovation works in our area. His previous work dealings at our area was not very pleasant for him.

Is he referring to the unit in Boon Tiong ??

All i can say is u r very thorough in ur check liao, me and wifey also havent' check real carefully. how many months we have to check and report the faults??

Hey everybody! Wow quite a bit of conversation going on here huh? Nice to have you ppl around!

Yup apparently he hasnt had gd exp with clients ard the area. He was telling us abt hw unreasonable they were. My sympathies with dear K. Some times clients can be overly demanding and unreasonable too.

Good news - Wiring and ceiling work's done! Today K met the haulage people and paid em so tonight the haulage ppl wld have uploaded all the materials e.g. sand, etc. In other words, tiling work begins tomoro!:wacko:! K said it'll take abt a week to complete :D

All i can say is u r very thorough in ur check liao, me and wifey also havent' check real carefully. how many months we have to check and report the faults??

Hey Relacker, thanks for popping by. We did try to check for problems ard the place and we didnt try very hard and yet we came up with tt long list. Not to worry too much, as long as you are comfortable, u need not report every single problem. Sometimes, instead of improving things, they might worsen it!

Anyway, when we collected our keys, we were told to submit the list within 7 days or at least b4 the reno starts. So do it soon cos HDB usually takes at least a month to complete rectification work. All the best!

Edited by ivory

Oops..tot last time here got a guy also K took over rite? then things turn out quite unhappy loh...open conflict lidat....i tot he stays at boon tiong :sport-smiley-004:

oh... U also read about the case...

Yup apparently he hasnt had gd exp with clients ard the area. He was telling us abt hw unreasonable they were. My sympathies with dear K. Some times clients can be overly demanding and unreasonable too.

If we were referring to the same case... I think it was quite unfair for K... he wasn't the ID for that unit... he was involved to help to solve the problem and end up being fire...

All the best to your reno....

Edited by HSH21