Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivory

Muddy Mud House

20070427012.jpg

Hey people, notice that gap between the wardrobe doors? A bit too obvious isnt it. Need to tell K about it. :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow.. very nicely done.. your reno also done..... very nice..really like the overall look of the place.. congrats...

Thanks Hirox!

Went by my place this evening, saw two workers doing touch up on carpentary work. Almost done now, just fixing of kitchen and toilet accesories, chemical wash and one or two other things that need rectification.

Hope, all things will be covered by Saturday. K will be busy till tomoro with shifting office to Upper Serangoon.

Wao...then almost finishing liao lor..then can move in the beds and furniture liao.. :notti::) Can't wait for your finished house..

Ya..went to visit my house on sunday to see any progress... :(:( but no progress leh..K say got ppl complain so stop work to let them catch other ppl.. :) and try calling him..but HP off..was scare he run off..but he say he was busy with shifting office..HENG... :):)

Post more picture ok... :P:yamseng:

Wao...then almost finishing liao lor..then can move in the beds and furniture liao.. :notti::) Can't wait for your finished house..

Ya..went to visit my house on sunday to see any progress... :):) but no progress leh..K say got ppl complain so stop work to let them catch other ppl.. :) and try calling him..but HP off..was scare he run off..but he say he was busy with shifting office..HENG... :good::good:

Post more picture ok... :yamseng::(

:( Dont worry, K's just busy with the shifting. Plus he is the manager there so, I guess he has a bigger responsibility of sorting out things, and doing up the mock displays, etc. He gave lates replies to some of my smses in the past two days too, but yesterday, he was apologising for the 'poor service' cos of the shifting. He is sweet la. Don't worry, Hirox, K will take good care of your house! Just keep telling him your concerns, and he will try his best to put them to rest! :P

Wow.. very nicely done.. your reno also done..... very nice..really like the overall look of the place.. congrats...

Thanks, Ben! I love your false ceiling too, great effect!

wah...that's fast...like ur kitchen's black glass doors...:notti:

Me too, thanks! Too bad I havent got the budget for black glass backing :)

Hi all, here's the schedule for next few days before handover:

Wednesday - Carpentary touch up

Thursday - Electrician to complete the remaining light installation e.g. feature wall, kitchen cabinet, vanity top, etc PLUS fixing of solid surface in kitchen n MBR toilet vanity top

Friday - Painting touch up PLUS installation of sink and toilet accessories by plumber

Saturday - Chemical wash of whole house part 2

And then, it will be handover!:D Yay!!!! I am counting down now! :bleah:

Congrate... happy handover...

Thanks! I really hope everything will go fine! Keeping my fingers crossed! :bleah:

Hi ivory,

congras finally renovation done, collected back your keys?

hope to see more completion photos :D

my renovation starting tmr :D

Edited by Pink_Piglet

Ivory..hows the handover? show me pictures of your house leh...so exciting..mine going to finish in 2 weeks time too... :sport-smiley-004::bow:

Hi there people,

sorry been really busy with wedding preparations. So don't think we can post the pictures until our wedding is over.

Anyways I need some info here. Does anyone know of good contacts for tailoring curtains? By how much can curtain tailoring set u back by?

cheers,

Mudster