Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clearme

Lnc's Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we bought some sanitary wares @ Sim Siang Choon today... but forgot to take pics... will post them up here some other time...

also met up wif ID at our place today... he told us tat painting will start next week, as well as chemical washing... then the carpentry will come in and he should be able to complete everything in 2-3 weeks! :thumbs up:

can wait to see the final product... :)

we bought some sanitary wares @ Sim Siang Choon today... but forgot to take pics... will post them up here some other time...

also met up wif ID at our place today... he told us tat painting will start next week, as well as chemical washing... then the carpentry will come in and he should be able to complete everything in 2-3 weeks! :)

can wait to see the final product... :help:

good for u!:thumbs up: Able to move in immediately after the reno completes?

I am not sure but i think mine is only 1 chemical wash...

good for u!:dancingqueen: Able to move in immediately after the reno completes?

I am not sure but i think mine is only 1 chemical wash...

yup... i can move in once the reno is complete... we are flooding my MIL's house now... coz we bought alot of stuff for our new place and its all in her living room and bed room now... think she will be happy if we could move away all those stuff asap... hehe...

yup... i can move in once the reno is complete... we are flooding my MIL's house now... coz we bought alot of stuff for our new place and its all in her living room and bed room now... think she will be happy if we could move away all those stuff asap... hehe...

clearme..

i am the same too!:notti::(:notti:

hubby room also flooded.. luckily now shifted to our place.. now find his room very big.. hahahaha..

MIL went up with hubby to move the stuff up.. she saw the place, heard she is very happy with the flat.. hahahaha.. Hope they won't grumble about the window grilles.. ;)

If whole house so nice.. with window grilles then not nice liao...:notti:! :P

We should be able to move in before Labour Day...:P!

:dancingqueen:

btw.. how did u manage to change ur picture?? i am not sure how to do it.. able to teach me?

Edited by ahblur

btw.. how did u manage to change ur picture?? i am not sure how to do it.. able to teach me?

oh... to change the pic, go into your profile, then select avatar options... then from there u can link to a photo that is uploaded on your online photo album... think u can also upload under "personal photo" but i didn't try tat... so duno can anot...

clearme..

MIL went up with hubby to move the stuff up.. she saw the place, heard she is very happy with the flat.. hahahaha.. Hope they won't grumble about the window grilles.. !!

If whole house so nice.. with window grilles then not nice liao...8|! :notti:

yup i agree... we also never put window grilles... initially my MIL and mum did nag abit... but we dun care... so guess they accepted the fact liao.... :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

Nice kitchen design...a little bit of glass to let in the light and allow communication :bangwall:... Sigh...like your air-con window cover-up...my aircon company just put a cardboard...should have let my contractor cover the hole instead...:dunno:

Nice kitchen design...a little bit of glass to let in the light and allow communication ;)... Sigh...like your air-con window cover-up...my aircon company just put a cardboard...should have let my contractor cover the hole instead...:sport-smiley-004:

ur reno completed already? if not still not too late to cover... :dunno:

didn't go down 2 my place for last 2 days coz hubby in reservist... but my dad went down to have look... he told me that the painting had started... will take pics this wkend when we go over again...=)

contractor said cannot do anymore 'cos trunking already put over the cardboard. :(

oh i see...... nvm lah... find something to cover over....

Think your kitchen will be nice..... looking at the way the wall.... nice :):unsure: JIAYOU!

thanks =) can't wait to see the progress...

couldn't resist not going down to our place today... so i went in the end...

here are some of the updates...

MBR... the wall meant for those "old fashion" aircon was sealed...

DSC00045.jpg

Hi clearme, can I ask you what did your contractor/ID use to seal up the aircon opening?

I had an aircon opening just like yours too and my ID said to box up, which will protrude out a little, that will need extra cost. But from what I see from your case, it's just simply just sealing it with a layer of coating? May I know what that coating was?

Hi clearme, can I ask you what did your contractor/ID use to seal up the aircon opening?

I had an aircon opening just like yours too and my ID said to box up, which will protrude out a little, that will need extra cost. But from what I see from your case, it's just simply just sealing it with a layer of coating? May I know what that coating was?

Not really sure leh... coz when it was all done when i had a look at it.... :bangwall: