Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clearme

Lnc's Home

Like your wardrobe and the dark laminate interior :unsure: ...with the contrast, think you'll have no problems finding your stuff ... unless all your clothes are orh orh, too! :jawdrop: How much did psf run is your wardrobe?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Like your wardrobe and the dark laminate interior :unsure: ...with the contrast, think you'll have no problems finding your stuff ... unless all your clothes are orh orh, too! :jawdrop: How much did psf run is your wardrobe?

oh ya... now then i realised... my hubby's clothes and my clothes mostly orh orh one... guess i will have problem finding my clothes next time hehe...

my wardrobe is 7.5ft @ $190 per ft i think... after adding the sliding mirror doors will be abt $2,200 in total... i guess more ex coz of the dark interior laminate... my ID told us tat dark interior laminates would usually cost more...

Edited by clearme

oh ya... now then i realised... my hubby's clothes and my clothes mostly orh orh one... guess i will have problem finding my clothes next time hehe...

my wardrobe is 7.5ft @ $190 per ft i think... after adding the sliding mirror doors will be abt $2,200 in total... i guess more ex coz of the dark interior laminate... my ID told us tat dark interior laminates would usually cost more...

clearme...

i like the design... n e side table...

urs should be zen izzit?

clearme...

i like the design... n e side table...

urs should be zen izzit?

eh... i also duno... hehe.. dun think itz considered zen bah...

Btw, u have any idea where i can find a stainless steel coffee table?

Saw in 1 episode of "bai jia le" tat bryan wong or mark lee used a stainless steel coffee table in 1 of the contestant's living room... should have taken down the name of the shop... wasted...

clearme..

not sure cos i seldom watch TV..

If it's the Japanese one then i can help u ask... my officer is in the show..

Ur house is mostly wood izzit?

I also facing problems in finding coffee table, dining table, sofa...

probably my standard too high.. eyeing for the expensive one.. but yet to find replica that i likes..

Shortlist one of Mondi's sofa

Haiz..

clearme..

not sure cos i seldom watch TV..

If it's the Japanese one then i can help u ask... my officer is in the show..

Ur house is mostly wood izzit?

I also facing problems in finding coffee table, dining table, sofa...

probably my standard too high.. eyeing for the expensive one.. but yet to find replica that i likes..

Shortlist one of Mondi's sofa

Haiz..

hmm... dun think its in the jap one... thanks anyway... maybe i will go download from mobtv when i have the time... then slowly watch all the episodes again...

yup mostly wood, but with black laminates... (i.e. no woody colour)

wats ur budget for sofa?? i bought mine from massimmo... ard 2k... but really love the design... but if u wan afforable replicas, can try OM...

hmm... dun think its in the jap one... thanks anyway... maybe i will go download from mobtv when i have the time... then slowly watch all the episodes again...

yup mostly wood, but with black laminates... (i.e. no woody colour)

wats ur budget for sofa?? i bought mine from massimmo... ard 2k... but really love the design... but if u wan afforable replicas, can try OM...

clearme,

Thanks.. where is massimmo located?

OM.. Will try... Busy these few weeks... Or i too lazy... :wacko:! :D:D

eh... i also duno... hehe.. dun think itz considered zen bah...

Btw, u have any idea where i can find a stainless steel coffee table?

Saw in 1 episode of "bai jia le" tat bryan wong or mark lee used a stainless steel coffee table in 1 of the contestant's living room... should have taken down the name of the shop... wasted...

If i remember correctly, it's from Air. Can try to find @park mall. :D

clearme,

One of massimmo brance is at Jalan Kilang. Near Jalan Bukit Merah.

If i remember correctly, it's from Air. Can try to find @park mall. ;)

One of massimmo brance is at Jalan Kilang. Near Jalan Bukit Merah.

thanks ah_kiat... will go check it out soon :D

clearme,

there is one branch in ubi techpark... then the other branch in bukit merah as mentioned by ah_kiat...

www.massimmo.com

thanks clearme..

like the design n really what i had been looking for..

This sat hubby going to Pulau Ubin.. If not i can go down see see... i see how on Sun..

Some updates today... hehe... but the colours in the photos not "Zhun" one... coz all taken in the dark...

MBR Platform

DSC00011.jpg

MBR Settee/TV console (join from wardrobe)

DSC00016.jpg

Wardrobe drawers... love the round edges...

DSC00015.jpg

Kitchen sink and MBR toilet sink... actually its a double bowl sink... but since we were looking for a stainless steel sink for the MBR toilet, hubby asked ID to cut the sink into 2 sinks... hehe... save $$$... big one will be for the kitchen and the small one will be for the MBR toilet...

DSC00023.jpg

since i'm putting up the pics of my sinks, might as well show u guys my common toilet sink too... took this photo at sim siang choon...

DSC00084.jpg

Hi clearme..nice sofa.. Don't mind disclosing the $$.. Looking for one as well..Tks.

sure... got it ard 2.2K... but its synthetic leather... real leather ard 3K... they also have fabric... less than 2K

sure... got it ard 2.2K... but its synthetic leather... real leather ard 3K... they also have fabric... less than 2K

Thanks ..will check it out but $3K a bit steep.. maybe look at fabric as the design is nice..