Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ZzzMonster

Second Home First Reno

Since the carpentry is finishing, ID activated the electrician to start fixing up lights and fans...

image.jpg1_38.jpg

I especially like these sets of black frame lights on grey false ceiling

image.jpg2_26.jpg

image.jpg3_11.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ID told me that today was a busy day, especially the morning. At one point of time, there are 3 different parties, plumber, electricians and carpenters. She said very chaotic....

When I went over after lunch, the plumber has left. Whereas the rest, electricians and carpenters are very busy, so didn't take too much pics. I seems to be in their way whenever I try to take some pics...

Bathroom sinks are up. The Quartz guys will come back and install the backsplash...

image.jpg2_28.jpg

image.jpg1_40.jpg

Plumber also install other fixtures.... I changed my shower which the developer gave to something better. Hope I can enjoy the shower experience soon...

image.jpg1_42.jpg

I also like this towel rack. Each time I see it in the hotel, I tell myself I also want it to be installed for my home

image.jpg2_29.jpg

Not much changes to carpentry as it's mostly the doors and some finishing touches. And also don't want to get in the way while the carpenters are working, so didn't take pics

Here, the electrician is preparing to install the dining pendant lights, whereas the carpenter is cutting a hole at the top of the altar so that a light can be installed there...

image.jpg1_46.jpg

Edited by ZzzMonster

Congrats seems to be in good order. I'm guessing you are using the all ID team?

This is important for them to have their team to facilitate easy coordination on this part and willingness to work with each party since they are already familiar with each other.

Else sure clash and fight over who first who waits..

Congrats seems to be in good order. I'm guessing you are using the all ID team?

This is important for them to have their team to facilitate easy coordination on this part and willingness to work with each party since they are already familiar with each other.

Else sure clash and fight over who first who waits..

Yes, I'm using all ID team. I don't want to get involved with coordination.

The electricians and carpenters are friendly and nice chaps. Not yet meet the plumber...

Thats great to know since we have the same ID :) keke. Yup all ID team too after realizing her team has pretty decent and market price rates being offered for the job.

So with no significant savings it helps to let them have their team and minimize their coordination headaches and produce a better end result for us as clients..

Never met the plumber yet too and not even had his quote yet as well

Congratulation, all looking good, when is the hand over?

Not yet talk about handover yet. If all goes well, this week should complete carpentry and electrical works. Next week painting and cleaning? Hopefully.... I'm fine if it's end of the month or 1st week Sept. My furnitures coming in on 11 Sept.