Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sapphire89

Nordic Crush

love the aircon! it looks really cool (excuse the pun)! hehe. do try it out and give feedback!

Hi Scarlett! For now it's even able to cool the whole expose area including the kitchen and also with the room ones on when we tested after the installation! It is quiet and hopefully remains so with good maintenance on our part!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Stylo-milo aircon indeed! :D And the fan design is cool too! Your place is progressing so quickly. Looking forward to your carpentry photos :good:

Stylo-milo aircon indeed! :D And the fan design is cool too! Your place is progressing so quickly. Looking forward to your carpentry photos :good:

Yes I love the fan especially! I walked to the fairprice nearby and when i walked back I saw the fan through the open window and I excitedly exclaimed about it! Haha!

I can't wait to get an update on the carpentry today too!

Hi Scarlett! For now it's even able to cool the whole expose area including the kitchen and also with the room ones on when we tested after the installation! It is quiet and hopefully remains so with good maintenance on our part!

sounds good! and yeah i love the fan too! we still haven't bought ceiling fans. but due to tight budget i guess we'll have to settle for a less fancy model :(

sounds good! and yeah i love the fan too! we still haven't bought ceiling fans. but due to tight budget i guess we'll have to settle for a less fancy model :(

Hopefully when we finally decide to move in next year and use the aircon more, I'll be able to give a review on the aircon! The fan was a major splurge on my part cause I went for design~ and without the knowledge of the fiance. Glad I spent the money though I think even if I had gotten the black colour instead of topping up for the wood colour, it would have fitted in just fine as well.

Yay! The carpentry installation has began!

20151214162112_zpsr3ltf5oi.jpg

I was so worried when I saw the island photo so I rushed down after work to see... The island is about 1m high so it looked like it would be too high to be used to prep food!! But alas, lucky I tall too. That's a barely comfortable height to do food prep any higher have to make shorter alr... My mum say must buy her a stool so that can stand on to prep food. Is it normal height for island counters to be a little higher than the kitchen worktop?

20151214162113_zps3bpkinug.jpg

And our TB loots have arrived!

20151214162122_zpscxida3zb.jpg

Can't wait to get my hands into fixing some of these stuff and praying that all's good when they are opened up! Hopefully the carpenter can open these wooden crated stuff up for us!

XOXO,

Sapphira

Hi sapphire89!

Excited to see how your home will turn out to look like! Love all the progress so far!

Can I know what colour code is the grey used in your study room? Very pretty and soft colour! :)

Edited by dazzlingeri

Hi sapphire89!

Excited to see how your home will turn out to look like! Love all the progress so far!

Can I know what colour code is the grey used in your study room? Very pretty and soft colour! :)

Hi Daz! Thanks for the kind words! We're expected to finish carpentry work on Friday so look forward to our updates!

The colour was a bit surprising but we chose it cause it looked like a really soft grey and turns out even the fiance likes it quite a bit. The colour code is #1172 Your Shadow.

cant wait to see TB items! can i just ask is the common toilet now very cramped with the L-Shape shower screen? everybody has been telling us it may be too cramped...

countertops seems to be normally higher.. cause have the bar stools. not too sure about islands..

Finally, the shower screens are up...

20151208175553_zpsidt1evts.jpg

20151208175556_zpsibzhjllw.jpg

Can't wait to install the toilet accessories!

My taobao items are estimated to arrive early next week and once the date's firmed up, my ID will arrange the electrician to take delivery (means I don't need to be there!) and straight away install the lights! Then I can finally go night visiting! Yay!

cant wait to see TB items! can i just ask is the common toilet now very cramped with the L-Shape shower screen? everybody has been telling us it may be too cramped...

countertops seems to be normally higher.. cause have the bar stools. not too sure about islands..

We're fine with it and even when I stood inside the shower area it wasn't too bad... Surprisingly spacious maybe cause I expected the worst! As for the other parts of the toilet I think it's not cramped since the screen and kerb doesn't eat into the space! I'll take a photo for you when I go down over the weekend!

I think the island was done to match the height for countertops so that we can sit down on one side of the island. The height makes perfect sense once you get and high stool placed there...

Thanks for sharing, babe! Beautiful colour! :good:

Was there another shade of grey used in a different room?

We had 3 different shades of grey for each room... Ash Grey for the master bedroom #5037 and also Sequoia Dusk # 5091 for the guest room which I don't have a photo of and will update over the weekend...

Edited by sapphire89