Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sapphire89

Nordic Crush

Love the kitchen and especially the Island. Love to have that.

But I agree on the backsplash, i myself couldn't take it if were to be me.

I mean if the grains were much closer I would have said just leave it... But fact is I'll sit at the island counter at breakfast and I'll stare at it everyday... So nope can't leave it that way!! Glad we think alike! I thought I being picky!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I mean if the grains were much closer I would have said just leave it... But fact is I'll sit at the island counter at breakfast and I'll stare at it everyday... So nope can't leave it that way!! Glad we think alike! I thought I being picky!

No you are not. Once the mismatch is there, your eyes will be looking for it subconsciously when you are looking in that direction.

No you are not. Once the mismatch is there, your eyes will be looking for it subconsciously when you are looking in that direction.

Totally! At least it is getting fixed! :)

I bought digital lock for gate. As I wanted to get thumbprint, only Yale has that for gate.

Hi Sunnyshannie,

Which model did you buy? Did you need to modify your gate or anything?

Open open!! One deliveryman gave me a call earlier too.. I hope its the same delivery! 😜

The lock is finally in my possession! Haha! Shoutout to Luxexplorer for the recommendation!

851312624_50963_17847119320750133126_zps

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Open open!! One deliveryman gave me a call earlier too.. I hope its the same delivery!

I had it delivered to my office so waiting till I go home then open! You can track on the DHL website!

Good morning!!

Finally got some pictures to share on stuff!

Sunnyshannie! Here's the photo of the acrylic panes. We did them for about $70.

IMG_6203_zpskkxqzmjl.jpg

Our carpenters kindly unwrapped and placed it in the toilet for us. Even the piece that needed to be cut cause of the air con trunking was all good cause they somehow cut it for us. (Even though they didn't want to before.) :D

More photos of the trays that they helped us cut and create...

IMG_6199_zpsf6qzhxip.jpg

IMG_6198_zpsowhkdfkn.jpg

Lyn! Here's the table photo... There's a slight flaw in the paint for the legs but nothing that can't be fixed with a trusty spray paint but our painters will help us touch it up. All in all a very satisfied purchase for us.

IMG_6202_zpswlmnsp9d.jpg

The glass doors have been put up!

FullSizeRender_zpswkmanpio.jpg

We also changed our master toilet sink's pipe to a metal finish one... Looks so pretty!

IMG_6204_zps8lffl8fi.jpg

Finally, we also received our lock and went down to AN digital to check out gate locks... Really no point digital locking the main door and leaving the gate without and we needed people with experience to recommend. Also we wanted to see the products for ourselves. We left with a Yale one as they said the RFID for the locks work on the same frequency as our Samsung's RFID so the same card can be used to open both doors. For convenience sake, we topped up for installation of the one we already bought.

851322246_51699_135796513640101553_zpsnc

851334317_68335_13675114979919657467_zps

Lyn! Here's the table photo... There's a slight flaw in the paint for the legs but nothing that can't be fixed with a trusty spray paint but our painters will help us touch it up. All in all a very satisfied purchase for us.

IMG_6202_zpswlmnsp9d.jpg

wah nice! :) i'm trying it out on peeka site but can't seem to find the domestic courier charges.. haha shall ask them. Thanks!!