Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sapphire89

Nordic Crush

18 hours ago, wsketchpad said:

Your kitchen is gorgeous! What are the dimensions for your island?

Hihi! The island is 2m by 1m by 1m but is lifted up higher due to the cement base we did. Lucky we're tall or else it will really be too high for us. It's made to take into account the high bar stools we were planning on using...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

looks so cool.....  I like the idea of double sided access wardrobe-always see it feature at hotel . how is it functioning? is  it practical in real life?

On 04/10/2015 at 7:04 PM, yeemei67 said:

Halo, may I know the name of ID firm u engaged?

Hi,

I wish to know your ID too

On 5/23/2016 at 7:14 PM, Tigaroo said:

looks so cool.....  I like the idea of double sided access wardrobe-always see it feature at hotel . how is it functioning? is  it practical in real life?

Our double-sided wardrobe has so much space I can go buy more clothes.. Good thing about it is that the hubz gets as much closet space as I do which means if I ever run out I'll just infringe on his space! It's also good for couples where one partner wakes up later than the other as the light from one side will not spill over to the sleeping area.

There are also cons to it though...

It divides the room down so it makes the room smaller than it already is and I can't stand back very far from my side to admire my entire collection. My "walk in" area is about slightly less than 1m wide. Apparently there are people that wanted to try this method but their rooms were not long enough as well. 

14 hours ago, Changbp said:

Forgot to ask a question earlier, How do you open the gate from inside?

There's a remote for us to push the button to open the lock. We leave it on our shoe cabinet but there's a holder for you to install on the wall.

9 hours ago, WTT said:

Wow! Your home is gorgeous! May I have the contact details of your ID? Thanks!

9 hours ago, d3n said:

Hi,

I wish to know your ID too

Hihi! All sent! :)

On 25/05/2016 at 9:03 AM, sapphire89 said:

Our double-sided wardrobe has so much space I can go buy more clothes.. Good thing about it is that the hubz gets as much closet space as I do which means if I ever run out I'll just infringe on his space! It's also good for couples where one partner wakes up later than the other as the light from one side will not spill over to the sleeping area.

There are also cons to it though...

It divides the room down so it makes the room smaller than it already is and I can't stand back very far from my side to admire my entire collection. My "walk in" area is about slightly less than 1m wide. Apparently there are people that wanted to try this method but their rooms were not long enough as well. 

before I saw your concept, i did a sketch for mine.... you see the green color lines are the walkin wardrobe .. now is to add a door for the walkin or do just the sliding door the wardrobe and do away the door into the wardrobe...

thanks for tip.... for me just one person so no one fight with me for the space.... lol:P

B1B9A284-745A-4E42-A1D1-0E96C3F1E247.jpg

On 5/27/2016 at 3:41 PM, Tigaroo said:

before I saw your concept, i did a sketch for mine.... you see the green color lines are the walkin wardrobe .. now is to add a door for the walkin or do just the sliding door the wardrobe and do away the door into the wardrobe...

thanks for tip.... for me just one person so no one fight with me for the space.... lol:P

B1B9A284-745A-4E42-A1D1-0E96C3F1E247.jpg

Oh wow! that means get more space in the room! Cause ours if like a double wardrobe so it is pretty wide. You could still make it 2 sided though if you want! 

I think you can skip the door for the walk-in wardrobe as I find it will get a little stuffy in that corner as the air conditioning doesn't face that corner and can't get it to cool down that easily. 

On 5/23/2016 at 3:27 PM, sapphire89 said:

Been missing for a very long while~ Just had a feature on our house on Qantvas and just wanted to share the photos :)

DB-Studio-Tampines-Study_zpscabrdbs9.jpg

Your bookcase! Your books all so uniform haha! Is it custom or ?

Also, how sturdy is your bartop using just the kompacplus?

Edited by gumbokins

12 hours ago, sapphire89 said:

Oh wow! that means get more space in the room! Cause ours if like a double wardrobe so it is pretty wide. You could still make it 2 sided though if you want! 

I think you can skip the door for the walk-in wardrobe as I find it will get a little stuffy in that corner as the air conditioning doesn't face that corner and can't get it to cool down that easily. 

ya.... i agree on that too... the aircon also did mention about that too. thanks.

On 25 May 2016 at 9:04 AM, sapphire89 said:

There's a remote for us to push the button to open the lock. We leave it on our shoe cabinet but there's a holder for you to install on the wall.

Thanks, I suppose there a manual key override? In case the remote dont work. You are not trapped inside.