downstairs powder room

gallery_39457_886_43242.jpg

toilet flooring

gallery_39457_886_197713.jpg

kitchen flooring

gallery_39457_886_67231.jpg

master toilet

gallery_39457_886_69293.jpg

for upstairs flooring we intend to use timber flooring same for the staircase.

Tiling will start work this weekend.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wow wow! hacking done! So exciting! So you still don't have permission to hack your two bathrooms? How would you start tiling if so?

That kitchen flooring! :jawdrop: It would look spectacular! So excited to see the result!!!

Wow wow! hacking done! So exciting! So you still don't have permission to hack your two bathrooms? How would you start tiling if so?

That kitchen flooring! :jawdrop: It would look spectacular! So excited to see the result!!!

Yes yes..thanks for compliment..not sure if it will look good. I need to re learn how to use photobucket to upload pics..

Still pending my 3D..

Thank you ricepapergirl!I was considering instant heater too but my friend recommended this...hence wanna find out if any one used this before. =)

Btw what model do u have in mind for the 707 instant heater? =)

Hi twinklecloud!

Heh heh we wanted to get the cheapest one, the Compact. Apparently they are all the same in terms of performance, just that maybe the other two models may be "prettier" but we don't really care.

Heater selection

Wondering if anyone has heard of this instant heater Bennington c600?care to give any review?

707 is an established single point instant heater brand while Bennington is a relatively new brand of multi-point heaters. I myself do not use it but I know a number of people here using it. Search for the posts.

Hi twinklecloud!

Heh heh we wanted to get the cheapest one, the Compact. Apparently they are all the same in terms of performance, just that maybe the other two models may be "prettier" but we don't really care.

Sounds good. We wanted something cheap and functional too.. Thanks for the recommendation. I will do some read up.

Day 23

was away for awhile and here are some pics of updates.

entrance_zpspeaimgng.jpg

entrance

yard%20area_zpskzp5patz.jpg

yard area

balcony_zpsanfhmzju.jpg

balcony area

kitchen_zpspke9u3zs.jpg

kitchen area near the yard

upstairs only the toilets are done

Edited by twinklecloud

Toilets

Master toilet. ID did a great job and boxed up the pipes however the WC would be too cramp for my "big" size darling (oops) in small position hence we decided to change the position of the WC..

master%20toilet_zps5ajbs2g3.jpg

common toilet upstairs - ID boxed up the pipe and created a L cove for me to put toiletries.. =)

upstairs%20toilet_zps8upu79uc.jpg

powder room

powder%20room_zpsqsu7e2f8.jpg

Edited by twinklecloud