Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

wah u go BKK again, we came back less than half a year ago wor!

bought anything interesting this trip?

cannot resist leh

really miss the food there :dribble: :dribble:

this trip mainly buy dried seafood

the sea cucumber, fish maw only cost a quarter of singapore price :notti:

bought pet beds too, two medium two small for 600baht

and a lot of addidas t-shirt, each costing less than S$30 :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hihi guys,

So sorry for mia-ing for so long again... was super busy. haiz...

I saw new hse for Fifi! Woot~ really big and spacious. :P

Err... i missed out on one gathering? or was it postponed? :unsure:

Wah, headache leh. i went to my BS and was stressed sia... dunno which kind of gown to choose. Stared @ e racks and was like *lost* feeling. :bangwall::bangwall: The result of nv doing hm-work. :unsure:

hey hey skywolf .. i tot you settle yours liao ...

me worst lor .. done nothing at all ..

i am still staring on my scrapbook .. my mind as blank as the white sheet ... :dunno:

so far only have my venue booked ... :notti:

Edited by ranval9

Wah, headache leh. i went to my BS and was stressed sia... dunno which kind of gown to choose. Stared @ e racks and was like *lost* feeling. :bangwall::bangwall: The result of nv doing hm-work. :unsure:

nope, u nv miss any gathering..

no idea nvm, juz keep on trying.. if one appt cannot find ur dream WG, fix another appt later. also ask when got new WG arriving.

Hihi guys,

So sorry for mia-ing for so long again... was super busy. haiz...

I saw new hse for Fifi! Woot~ really big and spacious. :P

nope the next gathering havent plan yet.

so how? when u guys want it?

oh my, so good life~! i saw a similar one going for $680...

i just brought home a terrier too. pic on facebook, hehe

wah u go BKK again, we came back less than half a year ago wor!

haha - her pte private apartment...

i saw your sashay!!!! silky! so cute!- then your CHH got mate to play with - not so lonely. :D

Edited by compassvale

hey hey skywolf .. i tot you settle yours liao ...

me worst lor .. done nothing at all ..

i am still staring on my scrapbook .. my mind as blank as the white sheet ... :dunno:

so far only have my venue booked ... :notti:

Settled e BS shop... but dunno which kind of gowns mah. Decided on PS gowns though, at today's trip there. :notti:

Yr scrapbook is for...? both yr gowns are mtm? I'm considering chging my mtm EG to otr, dunno hw to draw from blank sheet. :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

nope, u nv miss any gathering..

no idea nvm, juz keep on trying.. if one appt cannot find ur dream WG, fix another appt later. also ask when got new WG arriving.

Oh heng, really thot missed it. :( Yah, havent thot of AD's WG/EG though. Think got time still.

Skywolf: Don't worry, just try on the gowns see which you like and flatters you. I also had no idea how to choose even though I'd been flipping through bridal magazines. In the end I tried some gowns here and there till i found one that suited my frame. (Its alot harder finding gowns to suit petite frames)

Not every design suits the frame so you need to see what works for you than visualising it.

Ranval: Have u booked the MUA yet? Photographer / Video that stuff?

I like sashay, so cute.

Skywolf: Don't worry, just try on the gowns see which you like and flatters you. I also had no idea how to choose even though I'd been flipping through bridal magazines. In the end I tried some gowns here and there till i found one that suited my frame. (Its alot harder finding gowns to suit petite frames)

Not every design suits the frame so you need to see what works for you than visualising it.

my also flipped lotsa of bridal magazine last time.. but when i go BS i still dun haf ani idea of the WG i wanted.. like u, i also try until i found one dat i loved.

those bridal magazines are still stored at my sis place.. haha

Ranval: Have u booked the MUA yet? Photographer / Video that stuff?

I like sashay, so cute.

skywolf: i can't even have the chance to try them on ...

everywhere needs APPT !!! Which I dun have time to go ard n wait for APPT ....

2 words plain lazy .. :notti::notti:

waiting for the next wedding mags ... who knows something might just caught my attention :dancingqueen:

bunbun: how's your ger doing n her only pup ??

MUA needs to check out ... i like my gf's , might ask that MUA. photographer ( confirm but needs to sort out

some details with him .. coz have to pay half of whatever ranval needs. ) photograher ( BIL's camp mate and he's really good , i like his style n his video on their NS stuff )

last but not least .. sashay is sweetie yet super remind me of summer !! !! =D

nope the next gathering havent plan yet.

so how? when u guys want it?

my next roster is not out yet .. unable to comment anything or confirm any date ..

Ranval, appointment is like that leh.. alot of brides will try on gowns and book them so there will not be much selection range for you to choose. You should ask whether there are newer and recent arrivals before you make appointment.

For me, i just popped into the BS that time with my hubby suddenly and our co-ordinator was accomodating. I tried on like quite a number of gowns + evening gowns in close to 2 hours there. (total of 7 for the ps) That time not alot of choices. In the end when I went for my 2nd fitting just days before my AD, guess what? The wedding gown I choose, did NOT materialise. :furious: The BS claimed that the gown was damaged but I'm skeptical. I suspected that another bride must have taken the gown or something like that. So I insisted for a similar design if not the one of my own choice. The BS had no choice but to take 3 new WG designs from their new sister shop for me to try on. Though new, the design was not really exciting, only suited my frame. :rolleyes: No choice to take the alternative choice.

My baby ger is doing ok, her last pup did not make it. Now up in doggy heaven.

skywolf: i can't even have the chance to try them on ...

everywhere needs APPT !!! Which I dun have time to go ard n wait for APPT ....

2 words plain lazy .. :notti::notti:

waiting for the next wedding mags ... who knows something might just caught my attention :dancingqueen:

bunbun: how's your ger doing n her only pup ??

MUA needs to check out ... i like my gf's , might ask that MUA. photographer ( confirm but needs to sort out

some details with him .. coz have to pay half of whatever ranval needs. ) photograher ( BIL's camp mate and he's really good , i like his style n his video on their NS stuff )

last but not least .. sashay is sweetie yet super remind me of summer !! !! =D

my next roster is not out yet .. unable to comment anything or confirm any date ..

Val, have you settled for a BS that have those PS thrown inside? Or would you be gg ala-carte? :)

Eh, Bunbun, you not bad leh. 2 hrs... i went over 2 Sats, spent 4 hrs each time, and only decided on PS for both of us niah. :bleah::bleah:

Sky, not much variety that time I went to choose. That's why clean out in 2 hours. :bleah:

The only hassle is got to maintain your weight & figure until your AD. 'Cos it would be troublesome to choose again to adjust the size on the 2nd fitting before AD. I went on a fruits diet for lunch everyday for a month just to maintain that since WGs are so tight.

Val, have you settled for a BS that have those PS thrown inside? Or would you be gg ala-carte? :)

Eh, Bunbun, you not bad leh. 2 hrs... i went over 2 Sats, spent 4 hrs each time, and only decided on PS for both of us niah. :bleah::bleah:

Edited by BunBun

heading for super ala-carte ...

no PS for ranval .. lots of reason ..

now have to look out for :deal: for WG here or overseas ...

i did miss the boat .. US n London super sale just PASSED >

Dieting is hard .. i will end up being more fat ... dun know why ... :dunno:

Ranval, appointment is like that leh.. alot of brides will try on gowns and book them so there will not be much selection range for you to choose. You should ask whether there are newer and recent arrivals before you make appointment.

For me, i just popped into the BS that time with my hubby suddenly and our co-ordinator was accomodating. I tried on like quite a number of gowns + evening gowns in close to 2 hours there. (total of 7 for the ps) That time not alot of choices. In the end when I went for my 2nd fitting just days before my AD, guess what? The wedding gown I choose, did NOT materialise. :furious: The BS claimed that the gown was damaged but I'm skeptical. I suspected that another bride must have taken the gown or something like that. So I insisted for a similar design if not the one of my own choice. The BS had no choice but to take 3 new WG designs from their new sister shop for me to try on. Though new, the design was not really exciting, only suited my frame. :rolleyes: No choice to take the alternative choice.

My baby ger is doing ok, her last pup did not make it. Now up in doggy heaven.

i realli wish that i just pop into one BS n get fall in love with a gown and settle ..

dun like all the hassle .. like doing reno wor ..

sorry to hear abt the little ones ...

Hey ppl, anyone wan to fly kite n picnic @ SK ?? :notti::notti:

This open big field is just beside my blk ... rather i meant near to the SK swimming pool ...

if things just get too hot , we jump into the pool for a cooling swimming .. haha ~

CIMG3176.jpg

CIMG3177.jpg