Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

I'm not sure of the names for the Chinatown ones... but the one next to escalator opp OG one is sold out, the one further in has closed shop liao. Walked behind, saw another one, the lady said $50/kg. Lim Chee Guan also sold out. I was like, is that lady still selling purposely jacked up e price knowing the nearest few others had sold out?? :jawdrop::jawdrop: $50! When the famous one only selling $48 y'day lor. :furious::furious:

Was giving up and walking back to Outram mrt... saw another stall @ this People park ctr?? And its $40 only! :deal: Queue for 2 hrs, wah... :jawdrop::jawdrop: When i left the shop, i feel like i'm the one being flipped by the bak kwa peng-er. :jawdrop:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I'm not sure of the names for the Chinatown ones... but the one next to escalator opp OG one is sold out, the one further in has closed shop liao. Walked behind, saw another one, the lady said $50/kg. Lim Chee Guan also sold out. I was like, is that lady still selling purposely jacked up e price knowing the nearest few others had sold out?? :jawdrop::jawdrop: $50! When the famous one only selling $48 y'day lor. :furious::furious:

Was giving up and walking back to Outram mrt... saw another stall @ this People park ctr?? And its $40 only! :deal: Queue for 2 hrs, wah... :jawdrop::jawdrop: When i left the shop, i feel like i'm the one being flipped by the bak kwa peng-er. :jawdrop:

Huh how come so many shops sell Lim Chee Guan ba kwa??? I thought there are only two stores in Chinatown. :huh::huh::huh:

the 碎肉干 dun look beri nice leh.. it's like buying the ends of ham in the supermarket. :P

actually i like this one better

coz it's surrounded by the burnt fats :dribble: :dribble:

mi ok... stomach cramps la.. old problem.. thanks for ur concern! :P

ya lor, everywhere also need to queue..

have you tried taking the bai feng yuan from yu yan sang?

it really works but must take religiously

it's also good for preparing the body for child birth :notti:

Wat time u went to get the bak kwa? coz lim chee guan if go in evening (tink aft 7.30pm or 8pm) most prob will be sold out..

i tot nowadays most bak kwa shops are well ventilated one??

actually i like this one better

coz it's surrounded by the burnt fats :dribble: :dribble:

hmm, maybe next time i buy n try.. i like my bak kwa with burnt ends.. but my mum discourages coz she said eat too much burnt food wait kenna cancer.

have you tried taking the bai feng yuan from yu yan sang?

it really works but must take religiously

it's also good for preparing the body for child birth :notti:

mi tried b4, but nv take religiously one..

mi been taking tcm for more than 6mths already, juz to "prepare" the body. dun need bai feng wan. :P nt gonna tink too much abt having a child nw..

hmm, maybe next time i buy n try.. i like my bak kwa with burnt ends.. but my mum discourages coz she said eat too much burnt food wait kenna cancer.

mi been taking tcm for more than 6mths already, juz to "prepare" the body. dun need bai feng wan. :P nt gonna tink too much abt having a child nw..

well if really want to be health conscious

then bak kwa itself already cancer causing lor

so might as well just enjoy it :notti:

heard that taking the bai feng everyday for a few months is really very good in the 'preparation'

i take it once a month to prevent the cramps

it really works :good:

well if really want to be health conscious

then bak kwa itself already cancer causing lor

so might as well just enjoy it :notti:

heard that taking the bai feng everyday for a few months is really very good in the 'preparation'

i take it once a month to prevent the cramps

it really works :good:

1mth as in everyday for a mth?? :jawdrop:

tcm sinseh said can slowly tiao the body until won't have cramps... tink i prefer tis way.. the most oni take tcm twice a week. mi lazy la.

Wat time u went to get the bak kwa? coz lim chee guan if go in evening (tink aft 7.30pm or 8pm) most prob will be sold out..

i tot nowadays most bak kwa shops are well ventilated one??

ard 7.30 bah. was kinda late when leaving office.... hmm... ok lah. juz tt the queue snake ard the peng-ing bbq area... so will kenna some peng-ing smell. :P

1mth as in everyday for a mth?? :jawdrop:

tcm sinseh said can slowly tiao the body until won't have cramps... tink i prefer tis way.. the most oni take tcm twice a week. mi lazy la.

you mean me? me only take once a month

only those preparing then got to take everyday :notti:

WOw this is like the longest thread in T-Blog History. Can u repost all ur renovated pics here again? Very curious to see. THanks!!

Happy CNY to Everybody!!! :dancingqueen::dancingqueen:

HUAT Ar..... :lol::lol::lol:

WOw this is like the longest thread in T-Blog History. Can u repost all ur renovated pics here again? Very curious to see. THanks!!

I think very hard cos Apple jie renovate her hse almost every month.... until now still got alot of things adding on. :rofl::rofl:

to see pics better to go my blog

it's the first link in my signature :notti:

I think very hard cos Apple jie renovate her hse almost every month.... until now still got alot of things adding on. :rofl::rofl:

wah lau where got so kua zhang

i also wish i got money renovate so often :lol: :lol:

anyway now got to stop buying things liao

my home is turning into a garang guni place 8|8|

Happy new year everyone!

happy niu year to all too :dancingqueen: :dancingqueen:

hey compassvale, wonder if fifi can fit into size 2 clothes

bought 2 pcs of clothes for kitty but she couldn't fit into them

the only 'person' i know who is smaller is fifi :dunno: