Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
applefreak

Kitty's Cattery

I think this year the price can over shoot to $56 per kg. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

That is really economy crisis. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

u sure will shoot to $56? CNY oni 1.5wks away leh... will increase by $10 more meh?

A friend helped me to queue - hee - bought 2 300g and 1 500 grams, for MIL and my mum -

fren said she queue abt 20 minutes on monday evening.

Never keep pkt for myself at home - mr. is overseas and by the time he comes back, 2 weeks liao - no more fresh. So now - go mummy's house to eat lim chee guan lo. hee

seems like oni me queue for longest time. :bangwall: i tried for 2 evenings last yr, did not managed to get... beri short queue dat time coz the 'zhao pai bak kwa' all sold out, oni left other types.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
seems like oni me queue for longest time. :bangwall: i tried for 2 evenings last yr, did not managed to get... beri short queue dat time coz the 'zhao pai bak kwa' all sold out, oni left other types.

Which one is "zhao pai ba kua"??? Iszit the "golden coin" or the normal pork meat? :unsure:

Which one is "zhao pai ba kua"??? Iszit the "golden coin" or the normal pork meat? :unsure:

"zhao pai bak kwa" is the square one.. shd be the normal one which most ppl buy.

have cut the bak kwa into small pieces for CNY.. shall snack 1-2pcs every days.. haha

"zhao pai bak kwa" is the square one.. shd be the normal one which most ppl buy.

have cut the bak kwa into small pieces for CNY.. shall snack 1-2pcs every days.. haha

aiya then you should have bought the 碎肉干

it's cheaper and no need to cut :notti:

hey hey side track back to Angelwrath's gathering ar ..

would you guys prefer to make it after your work on friday nite 30 Jan instead >>

then can stay longer and yak yak ... ???

would you guys prefer to make it after your work on friday nite 30 Jan instead >>

i can't also

having potluck at my friend's place :~ :~

don't worry about me lah

you all go ahead on 31, there'll always be a next time right? :notti:

aiya then you should have bought the 碎肉干

it's cheaper and no need to cut :notti:

the 碎肉干 dun look beri nice leh.. it's like buying the ends of ham in the supermarket. :P

Any idea of the pricings now? Me gonna drop by after work to buy... will see which is the shortest queue and get liao... doubt i can tahan the smoke too long. :P

Oh Angelwrath, :(

So sorry... I cant make it for 31 Jan gathering, cos that Sat me still busy over CNY visiting. :bangwall:

Edited by Cantona7

Oh Angelwrath, :(

So sorry... I cant make it for 31 Jan gathering, cos that Sat me still busy over CNY visiting. :bangwall:

or shall we postpone the gathering to aft CNY? date to be confirm when Val's schedule?

Any idea of the pricings now? Me gonna drop by after work to buy... will see which is the shortest queue and get liao... doubt i can tahan the smoke too long. :P

for lim chee guan, tink shd be ard $48-$50 ba.. last yr the record was $50/kg.

seems like every bak kwa shop (irregardless of brands) have queues lor, though not comparable to lim chee guan. last nite was in chinatown, still long long queue at both lim chee guan outlets. no smoke one la...

was glad tis yr i bought 1.5kg of bak kwa, coz i separated abt 300g into a separate small box to savour b4 CNY, within 3days all gone. am nw resisting the temptation on the balance set aside for CNY. :)

friday night got 1 batch coming le leh.

maybe push it to till u all can make it ba. =x

wow.. u bought so much lim chee guan?? :jawdrop:

anyway, i took half day as i had was going to see doctor.. b4 i could see the doctor, i ended in the queue to get lim chee guan.. n the queue is longer than wat i saw on monday... it's until the halfway of the mrt staircase entrance.. took me 1hr 45mins b4 i laid my hands on the bak kwa.. lucky i got my ipod with mi, watch 2 episodes of ghost whisperer while queuing.. it's $46/kg liao. :bangwall:

bluberi u ok? why see doc?

every also need queue la, i just queued away my lunch time to change new notes...............

every also need queue la, i just queued away my lunch time to change new notes...............

mi ok... stomach cramps la.. old problem.. thanks for ur concern! :P

ya lor, everywhere also need to queue..

She craving for bak kwa until MC.... now her bak kwa is going to finish soon and MC is coming again.. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

mi ok... stomach cramps la.. old problem.. thanks for ur concern! :P

ya lor, everywhere also need to queue..

Yo Bluberi mei mei, Tigerman got build up his Tiger stock bo? Yesterday I went Shen Siong - Calsberg 1 ctn cost only S44.50. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

She craving for bak kwa until MC.... now her bak kwa is going to finish soon and MC is coming again.. :sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

Yo Bluberi mei mei, Tigerman got build up his Tiger stock bo? Yesterday I went Shen Siong - Calsberg 1 ctn cost only S44.50. :jawdrop::jawdrop:

8|8|8| i where got crave bak kwa until MC..

Tigerman already stock up on his Tiger on 10Jan liao!! Giant got promo ma.. oni $39.90 per carton (24cans) with every $30 receipt (limit to 1carton per customer).. but dun haf the CNY display freebies la.. we separate our buys into 2 receipts, so got 2 cartons at $39.90 each. :deal: yesterday see NTUC selling Tiger at $43.80 or $44.80 per carton. Calsberg so cheap ar.. but i tink Tigerman will not buy already since we have lotsa of Tiger nw.. mostly for his own consumption lor, dun tink we have many guest coming over.