me just bought the roses from fluv leh :~ :~

how how how? :help:

now 3 already also cannot handle, how to have more :dunno:

haha, den too bad.. looks cute leh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
oh dear, serious ah

me just bought the roses from fluv leh :~ :~

how how how? :~

Sorri Applefreak cos I saw ur fake flowers then I rem my mum scold my cousin for putting fake flowers in the living rm (who is a single too). :~ So no choice must consult Uncle on it. :P

Jus give to someone who dont believe in FS lor or someone u hate the most. :dunno:

For me I will pick second option. :help:

Edited by Cantona7

i went ikea again yesterday, last day of sale.. alot of people lor. this time i went tampines one, 1st time there lor. soooo big lor. bought boxes also, but mine $4.90 why ar?

dunno also, was there and saw that the ones i bought no more there liao.

I bought those boxes at IKEA Alexandra...

when my plumber was helping to install the accessories for my toilets, i saw that they use the normal drill first to slowly drill thru the tiles, than they switch to hammer mode to continue the drilling. no crack tiles.

Sorri Applefreak cos I saw ur fake flowers then I rem my mum scold my cousin for putting fake flowers in the living rm (who is a single too). :~ So no choice must consult Uncle on it. :~

Jus give to someone who dont believe in FS lor or someone u hate the most. :dunno:

Just curious and being careful of cultural sensitivities:

How do fake plants or flowers affect one, in fengshui?

Any particular flowers that are taboo or pantang?

Let's say I give my friend fresh flowers in a bouquet, pot or vase for her housewarming...is it advisable?

Wat abt BIG mirror in the living rm? :help: I am thinking of getting a mirror across my living room wall cos it really look empty. :dunno:

only those real pro fsm - very hard to source type of fsm - will dare to tell you to put a mirror.

put picasso or da vinci or simi beri fei-merz angmoh painting lah.

Sorri Applefreak cos I saw ur fake flowers then I rem my mum scold my cousin for putting fake flowers in the living rm (who is a single too). :~ So no choice must consult Uncle on it. :~

the usual super orh sim suggestion from Mr Onelegkicker

Just curious and being careful of cultural sensitivities:

How do fake plants or flowers affect one, in fengshui?

Any particular flowers that are taboo or pantang?

Let's say I give my friend fresh flowers in a bouquet, pot or vase for her housewarming...is it advisable?

chrysanthenum(faked or real) - thats STRICTLY for FUNERALs not for house warming :sport-smiley-004:

Most chinese will take flowers(gift) more in the event of sickness(hospitalised) or death(see above).

For those chinese/any race that believes in FS, they would most likely act the same way as me - telling friends NOT TO BRING anything at all not even angbao! bcos the most important aspect of housewarming is the REN QI, human's Qi, the more the merrier for a empty house. More humans(birds) More LUCK ala visa commercial.

example - me

flowers, plants are no good to me. dogs and horses too. be it a real one or a picture/figurines.

In Fengshui - faked plants/flowers symbolise faked relationship(lust), faked sincerity, suma fake fake!

Good luck to those who believe in FS yet decorates their Lbox with fake plants. Doublewhammy!!

Edited by MaCe

pix of the flowers and vase bought from fluv

$3ea for the three bunch of flowers, and $9 for the vase

totally worth it :sport-smiley-004:

purchases in the bag

IMG_1781.jpg

three bunches of rose and the vase

IMG_1783.jpg

two bunches in the vase

IMG_1784.jpg

close up of the roses

IMG_1785.jpg

Hi applefreak, the flowers are nice! Still got alot of things? I wanna to drop by tomorrow! :yamseng:

hi storeberry, not many left already

but the flowers are really worth the trip loh

bro MaCe, so fake flowers symbolises fake relationships lah

sigh, anyway to go around it?

:sport-smiley-004:

just sneak in to tell ya all that my healing light is delivered to VPOST JAPAN location from my Pre-Order.

heal.jpg

Now have to wait for the !#$ VPOST to ship back to Singapore.

got to go off again .... have to feed, clean, tease and take care of my rascal

:yamseng:

Edited by deathcoth

hi storeberry, not many left already

but the flowers are really worth the trip loh

bro MaCe, so fake flowers symbolises fake relationships lah

sigh, anyway to go around it?

sell it to storeberry and overcharge her for $4 more.........

24.gif

no offense to storeberry meimei - just cannot tahan the simi nonsense integrity that is only worth $4 dollars.

applefreak , FS is beri subjective lah...you believe, then it exist, you dont, then it's plain BS. :sport-smiley-004:

Wau, irritating leh.. MaCe uncle..... Opps... wahahah... :yamseng: Hee... I no problem lah... at least the rest will know... I know I prob can't get the money when at 1st I cannot find him & he keep coming up with STUPID excuses... zz

Yah man, I cannot tanhan also... Say until so "ke lian" that I flame him... B***SHI*... Sorry applefreak, don't mean to use this in your blog... Pls pardon me. Thou shall not say anymore or I am accuse of FRRRRAMING... I am usually not in this manner.... Wahahaha... :)

flowers, plants are no good to me. dogs and horses too. be it a real one or a picture/figurines.

huh? dogs n horses? how can horses come into the house leh? hahaha.. but dogs leh? cannot bring dogs to housewarming de mah? erm.. i really dunno much in FS la.. hehehe.. jus curious.. cos i hv a dog.. then wat.. cannot bring him to new house meh? :yamseng:

Wau, irritating leh.. MaCe uncle..... Opps... wahahah... zz

:) one more time somebody call me unker - one house in jurongwest gonna catch fire.... :yamseng:

Yah man, I cannot tanhan also... Say until so "ke lian" that I flame him... B***SHI*... Sorry applefreak, don't mean to use this in your blog... Pls pardon me. Thou shall not say anymore or I am accuse of FRRRRAMING... I am usually not in this manner.... Wahahaha... :notti:

sorry for bringing up this - but dont you think it's time you let this burden go? :notti:

some people's integrity is only worth $4 dollars nia wahahhahaha

yours and many of us here, definitely worth a **** lot more right?

integrity is priceless actually.

this jurongwest house

http://www.intradesign.com.sg/residential/proj37.htm

Wau, irritating leh.. MaCe uncle..... Opps... wahahah... :yamseng: Hee... I no problem lah... at least the rest will know... I know I prob can't get the money when at 1st I cannot find him & he keep coming up with STUPID excuses... zz

Yah man, I cannot tanhan also... Say until so "ke lian" that I flame him... B***SHI*... Sorry applefreak, don't mean to use this in your blog... Pls pardon me. Thou shall not say anymore or I am accuse of FRRRRAMING... I am usually not in this manner.... Wahahaha... :)

hahaha no problem lah

i know who you are talking about zz:notti:

this is a chat thread lah, can talk about anything under the sun

and the moon and the tunnel :rofl:

that unit looks beri familiar woh

like one of our forummer one leh

isit the one who started calling you uncle? :rofl:

actually hor, MaCe you older or younger than me?

maybe i'll start calling you didi :notti: