Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

i stay in town & work in town, bus to workplace is 10mins, tot of getting weekend car but... the red plate GOSH!:~ so ugly...

but i hav no idea what is the diff between OPC & Normal car?

Installment free policy :~

hi LL. you intend to get a OPC huh? but you must think very carefully before you commit yourself into buying a OPC lor. if in future you want to convert to normal car then you have to pay a lump sum of money. btw, have you gotten your driving license yet??? :~ my advise is you get your driving license first then think about buying a car. its more practical in this way bcos you need to produce your driving license before you are allowed to buy a car. :D

compare OPC and normal car, OPC is cheaper (installments, COE and road tax are cheaper; i'm unsure about insurance). although OPC is cheaper BUT there're a lot of restrictions! :~ i dont find the red plate is ugly. i just dislike too many restrictions for OPC liao. :yamseng:

i read somewhere that in year 2009 the price of cars are going to increase to reduce the number of cars in spore. so, if you really want to buy a car so must be quick. :~

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
hi LL. you intend to get a OPC huh? but you must think very carefully before you commit yourself into buying a OPC lor. if in future you want to convert to normal car then you have to pay a lump sum of money. btw, have you gotten your driving license yet??? :P my advise is you get your driving license first then think about buying a car. its more practical in this way bcos you need to produce your driving license before you are allowed to buy a car. :)

compare OPC and normal car, OPC is cheaper (installments, COE and road tax are cheaper; i'm unsure about insurance). although OPC is cheaper BUT there're a lot of restrictions! :dunno: i dont find the red plate is ugly. i just dislike too many restrictions for OPC liao. :yamseng:

i read somewhere that in year 2009 the price of cars are going to increase to reduce the number of cars in spore. so, if you really want to buy a car so must be quick. :dunno:

heheheeee haven get license :D... but my fh have license mah. but he usually not in singapore :P...

I going for installment free policy la. i thik earlier post some already cover the pro & cons on OPC liao.

taxi increase car increase. basically govt trying to force pple take public transport.

today bring my mum to vivocity. GOSH.... taxi stand sooo long,... and no single sight of taxi. so all passenger no choice Go GO CALL... all taxi come in all ON CALL sign 8|...

see. how u wun have the urge to drive ur own car?

heheheeee haven get license :P... but my fh have license mah. but he usually not in singapore :D...

I going for installment free policy la. i thik earlier post some already cover the pro & cons on OPC liao.

taxi increase car increase. basically govt trying to force pple take public transport.

today bring my mum to vivocity. GOSH.... taxi stand sooo long,... and no single sight of taxi. so all passenger no choice Go GO CALL... all taxi come in all ON CALL sign :P...

see. how u wun have the urge to drive ur own car?

if you buy OPC and if its rather cheap then good to have installment free policy. :dunno:

your hb has license but he's always not in spore then no point unless you get a license asap. :dunno: keep thinking to buy a car but no license also pointless. :yamseng:

if you buy OPC and if its rather cheap then good to have installment free policy. 8|

your hb has license but he's always not in spore then no point unless you get a license asap. :dunno: keep thinking to buy a car but no license also pointless. :dunno:

am now researching...

cheaper only by 17k but as what the rest have mentioned if you get more expensive car the discount percentage will not be tat substantial.

for OPC it's always the usage pattern that matters

if you are only using on weekends and evenings, no point getting a higher end car anyway right?

personally find that it's good for you to get a OPC coz your hubby not around often

so get a car makes it easier for you esp when you getting groceries or going out with your family

for OPC it's always the usage pattern that matters

if you are only using on weekends and evenings, no point getting a higher end car anyway right?

personally find that it's good for you to get a OPC coz your hubby not around often

so get a car makes it easier for you esp when you getting groceries or going out with your family

:dunno:8| good point :)

but cant get too cheap car accident prone. scary hor like earlier post on test on china made car :dunno:

sigh. im now soo soo mental disturbance by pple tearing down my main gate decoration... esp my hb not around & im staying alone...

erm accident is caused mainly by the driver

last time i don't understand why the cause of accident is always 'vehicle out of control' coz how can vehicles be so faulty

then one day it just hit me that it's a nice way of saying the driver fail to control the car :dunno:8|

so whether you get involved in accident or not is mainly dependent on you as a driver

there's this thing called defensive driving i.e. how-not-to-be-involved-in-accidents

think BMW used to offer buyers this as part of the package :dunno::)

we can all share a few tips here

Yalor. pls keep this thread going .. i only intend to take up car driving license after my AD in June :dunno:...

i jus guess la, as long u retake & retake no matter what u sure will get license one la.

Yalor. pls keep this thread going .. i only intend to take up car driving license after my AD in June :yamseng:...

i jus guess la, as long u retake & retake no matter what u sure will get license one la.

wah...thats a long way to go....now too early to think of buying car, cos many changes this year pertaining to ownership of cars.

am now researching...

cheaper only by 17k but as what the rest have mentioned if you get more expensive car the discount percentage will not be tat substantial.

korean cars are good for OPC (cheaper) bcos usually you only drive on weekends so pointless to get a good car. if you get a good car then also park in the carpark to let it "rot". :(

Yalor. pls keep this thread going .. i only intend to take up car driving license after my AD in June 8|...

huh? you intend to get a license after your AD? then its still a long way to go liao. you mean after your AD then start to take basic theory? probably, end of the year then you can get a license liao. :)

of course if you keep retaking and one day you sure will pass. there're people who retake for more than 10 times too. no joke. last time, my instructor told me that. :notti: its very time and money consuming. :yamseng:

wah...thats a long way to go....now too early to think of buying car, cos many changes this year pertaining to ownership of cars.

ya, agreed with you. :bangwall:

i heard next time they're going to classify the vehicle type (saloon cars, MPV cars etc) to get a license. am i right huh? :(

i heard next time they're going to classify the vehicle type (saloon cars, MPV cars etc) to get a license. am i right huh? :yamseng:

or maybe oil at USD$200 per barrel....me gonna switch to BMX. :)

or maybe oil at USD$200 per barrel....me gonna switch to BMX. :(

BMX? :yamseng: i also heard in 2009 the cars prices will increase but COE will either remain or drop. :)

not trying to be bad or pour cold water

but they should ban those who fail more than 7 times from getting a driving licence

can you imagine in a control environment also can fail, go onto the road how?

sometimes the tester also pity those taking more than 10 times then let them pass

this is very dangerous for all road users wor :good::notti:

Hi... anyone drive picanto here???

will get my samba green's picanto next week, dunno where to get gd deal window films, radiator grille & rear spoiler... kindly recommend...

U join picanto forum anot? Lotsa info there.

For basic car accessories, you can try KAM Auto at 42 Horne Road. Distributor for accessories.

For window film, can go infratint, opposite ikea at alexander there.

Boss is my friend. :sport-smiley-004:

Yalor. pls keep this thread going .. i only intend to take up car driving license after my AD in June :D...

LL - booked your honeymoon?

Since u stay so near town and wun drive so often, an OPC like vios would make a good decent car.

Car under 1 tonne and pretty responsive for a 1.5 AT. "If you wan lifestyle car and alittle chic, can try hatchback like Fit08 model. Rear seat can fold untill super spacious :sport-smiley-004:

other than some technicalities related to countries. import/export stuff.

( in Japan "JDM", is called FIT. For export markets, is called JAZZ)

basically Jazz = Fit

KAH MOTOR brings Jazz, PIs bring FITs

just different badges

JDM = japan domestic model

and also, jazz don't equal to fit because their engine spec and internal styling do differ alittle.

For suzuki swift sports, the main difference btw Champion Motor and PI is actually their torque, no. of airbags, climate control and steering control. PI also has an option for legal HID. :bleah:

korean cars are good for OPC (cheaper) bcos usually you only drive on weekends so pointless to get a good car. if you get a good car then also park in the carpark to let it "rot". :)

huh? you intend to get a license after your AD? then its still a long way to go liao. you mean after your AD then start to take basic theory? probably, end of the year then you can get a license liao. :dunno:

of course if you keep retaking and one day you sure will pass. there're people who retake for more than 10 times too. no joke. last time, my instructor told me that. :o its very time and money consuming. :good:

ya, agreed with you. ;)

wowlau smelly mouth la u , chow!:dribble:! i wun retake 10times manz... i passed basic liao la. by jus one sitting.

Korea car? the last choice in my mind seh!

U join picanto forum anot? Lotsa info there.

For basic car accessories, you can try KAM Auto at 42 Horne Road. Distributor for accessories.

For window film, can go infratint, opposite ikea at alexander there.

Boss is my friend. :D

LL - booked your honeymoon?

Since u stay so near town and wun drive so often, an OPC like vios would make a good decent car.

Car under 1 tonne and pretty responsive for a 1.5 AT. "If you wan lifestyle car and alittle chic, can try hatchback like Fit08 model. Rear seat can fold untill super spacious :D

JDM = japan domestic model

and also, jazz don't equal to fit because their engine spec and internal styling do differ alittle.

For suzuki swift sports, the main difference btw Champion Motor and PI is actually their torque, no. of airbags, climate control and steering control. PI also has an option for legal HID. :)

Honeymoon now like wanting to go europe , so haven make up my mind, i tink i wun go tour fair la so crowded hor.

there one time i saw one cute car, GOLF cute cute!!