korea

Which Car Are You Driving Now?

awwwwwww. how much?

from another forum's ad

Fit 1.3 G @ $55500

Fit 1.3 F @ $56000

Fit 1.5 RS AT @ $63500

Fit 1.5 RS MT @ $67800

(require minimum of 80% loan and tenure of 7 years)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
ya ya...small lor and horsepower lagi puny - only 210 horses nia. :)

0-100 also super slow need 7.1s. :yamseng:

really small and puny, no joke.

STIs/EVOs all 280horse and up, 5 seconds nia....

my dream GTR is around 473hp and 3.5s :bangwall: but suck petrol equally fast too (3.8litre twin-turbo) :notti:

my car is slower than its looks, that's the disappointing part

from another forum's ad

Fit 1.3 G @ $55500

Fit 1.3 F @ $56000

Fit 1.5 RS AT @ $63500

Fit 1.5 RS MT @ $67800

BUY BUY BUY

really small and puny, no joke.

STIs/EVOs all 280horse and up, 5 seconds nia....

my dream GTR is around 473hp and 3.5s but suck petrol equally fast too (3.8litre twin-turbo)

my car is slower than its looks, that's the disappointing part

ya 220 horses small n puny :dancingqueen::dribble:

my one 110 horses is wat liao? tricycle? :P

saw your darling at paya ubi yesterday....

cant take my eyes off her, nice fronts nice bumps, whatever supposed to be big, it's big. :seeya:

nice pretty sharp eyes also...think a showcar(black) cos no numberplate, near to mcwell.

inside out all super chio....but the pricetag lagi chio haiz...

went gR also - basket machiam paragon but surprisingly billion is cheaper than mcwell. :bangwall:

wah..that one not her lah..

so masculine the lines, is a HE lah....

but then such a big car in black, really headache to maintain the shine and gloss without the dust/rain etch marks staining the paintwork....

AutoBacs no sell Billion?

there another expensive place..hehe

from another forum,

for those who think theVolvo XC90 is too huge and cumbersome,

the little brother is here :dancingqueen:

Geneva_Volvo_XC60_1.jpg

Volvo’s new X3 competitor will make its public production debut at the 2008 Geneva Motor Show. The new 2009 model year Volvo XC60 is what Volvo claims the most stunning Volvo ever, as well as the safest.

“This car is charged with more emotive form and more energy than any other Volvo. We’re elevating our design DNA to an entirely new level by literally turning up the visual volume. If you say that you’d recognise a Volvo from 300 feet away today, I dare say the XC60 radiates a clear Volvo presence from at least twice that distance,” says Steve Mattin, Volvo Cars Design Director.

If you look at it, it looks like Volvo has taken their usual design cues that are present in all of their cars right now, from the C30 up to the XC90 and applied Ford’s Kinetic design to it, making it look alot more sleek but essentially an evolution rather than a revolution. I think it works rather well and I like where Volvo is going with their styling. Volvo interiors are also one of the best places to be in, they really do know how to give car interiors an upmarket feel. There is a photo of the interior after the jump.

Some of the safety features that will come standard on the XC60 includes City Safety, which applies brakes if the car is about to drive into the vehicle in front and the driver does not appear to be able to react in time. Maybe you’re in a traffic jam or something and you’re dreaming away, or somehow distracted, there’s a chance that you’ll just ram into the car in front of you if you do not realise it has stopped.

Initially the Volvo XC60 will come with a single engine option - the 3.0 liter T6 engine with 281 horsepower and 400Nm of torque from as low as 1,500rpm. All-wheel drive is standard on the XC60.

but then such a big car in black, really headache to maintain the shine and gloss without the dust/rain etch marks staining the paintwork....

big masculine mama maybe whahahaha

that vampireshop only have very little billion - gR have the fullrange!:dancingqueen::bangwall:

from another forum's ad

Fit 1.3 G @ $55500

Fit 1.3 F @ $56000

Fit 1.5 RS AT @ $63500

Fit 1.5 RS MT @ $67800

wow so many type ah?

then road tax cheaper

upfront save $17k

this one sure good liao right? :sport-smiley-004: :sport-smiley-004:

oh i seee

from another forum,

for those who think theVolvo XC90 is too huge and cumbersome,

the little brother is here :sport-smiley-004:

Geneva_Volvo_XC60_1.jpg

Volvo’s new X3 competitor will make its public production debut at the 2008 Geneva Motor Show. The new 2009 model year Volvo XC60 is what Volvo claims the most stunning Volvo ever, as well as the safest.

“This car is charged with more emotive form and more energy than any other Volvo. We’re elevating our design DNA to an entirely new level by literally turning up the visual volume. If you say that you’d recognise a Volvo from 300 feet away today, I dare say the XC60 radiates a clear Volvo presence from at least twice that distance,” says Steve Mattin, Volvo Cars Design Director.

If you look at it, it looks like Volvo has taken their usual design cues that are present in all of their cars right now, from the C30 up to the XC90 and applied Ford’s Kinetic design to it, making it look alot more sleek but essentially an evolution rather than a revolution. I think it works rather well and I like where Volvo is going with their styling. Volvo interiors are also one of the best places to be in, they really do know how to give car interiors an upmarket feel. There is a photo of the interior after the jump.

Some of the safety features that will come standard on the XC60 includes City Safety, which applies brakes if the car is about to drive into the vehicle in front and the driver does not appear to be able to react in time. Maybe you’re in a traffic jam or something and you’re dreaming away, or somehow distracted, there’s a chance that you’ll just ram into the car in front of you if you do not realise it has stopped.

Initially the Volvo XC60 will come with a single engine option - the 3.0 liter T6 engine with 281 horsepower and 400Nm of torque from as low as 1,500rpm. All-wheel drive is standard on the XC60.

i jus help my boss get his xc90 at 200k

Phantom also want to buy one, his dream car..hehe

but he not going for the speed lah...he going more for the style :help:

think he will stop at traffic lights and close and open his hardtop until the mechanism per-char...hahaha :help:

he rich siao ..

a few nights ago saw a white Honda Stream *fast n furious-ing* along CTE cutting in and out of sparse traffic..

then yesterday night on the way home,

got jio-ed by a WISH :help:

dun play play, been noticing alot of MPVs driving very fast,

wonder issit they want themselves and their families to reach

their FINAL DESTINATION early ah :help:

MPVs are built for families, not speedsters.

hehe

Edited by compassvale

a few nights ago saw a white Honda Stream *fast n furious-ing* along CTE cutting in and out of sparse traffic..

got jio-ed by a WISH :help:

their FINAL DESTINATION early ah :help:

hehe

Maybe there isnt any family inside and that driver suddenly siao and treat his MPV as GTR. :help:

Jus to check with u guys is there any different between Honda Jazz & Fit??? :~

Maybe there isnt any family inside and that driver suddenly siao and treat his MPV as GTR. :help:

Jus to check with u guys is there any different between Honda Jazz & Fit??? :help:

other than some technicalities related to countries. import/export stuff.

( in Japan "JDM", is called FIT. For export markets, is called JAZZ)

basically Jazz = Fit

KAH MOTOR brings Jazz, PIs bring FITs

just different badges

Edited by compassvale

other than some technicalities related to countries. import/export stuff.

( in Japan "JDM", is called FIT. For export markets, is called JAZZ)

basically Jazz = Fit

KAH MOTOR brings Jazz, PIs bring FITs

just different badges

made in jap and made in thai - jdm got better quality.

the quality part is hearsay - i didnt actually compare both models personally.

But if buy from PI, you get lots of goodies like leather seats, better car audio..etc

fit you need to buy from PI, jazz must wait till april or may then the kahmotor brings in.

jazz should sell more exp than fit cos distri always wants to make more $$$.

warranty part, either seller no problems. infact if you are buying a Jap car, not much worries about spareparts+warranty. But if you buy china/kor makes - ya 3 yrs warranty but all the problems will start to surface close to the warranty expiry date.

between mitsubishi lancer n suzuki mazda which is better??

none of the above..

got jio-ed by a WISH :dancingqueen:

their FINAL DESTINATION early ah :dunno:

hehe

i think most pple buy MPV for their size den can bully small car like mine ma... nowadays pple zeng their MPV like racing type lor...

den on the road hor, cut here & there... beam u if u r too slow....