Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
karen77sg

Any Of Yr Hubbies Work Very Late Every Day?

I really do not understand why some woman love to say "men can never be trusted" or "You can never trust a man". It take 2 hands to clap. When a husband stray, will the wife examine herself what went wrong? This also applies the other way round.

I work in the IT industry. There was one job that I once hold that I sometimes need to work 7 days a week, 12 hours a day, and mind you the 12 hours is not 12pm to 12am type. It can start from 2am and you can see me standing in front of a computer for the next 14 hours. I also need to attend to adhoc calls from clients in the middle of the night and make sure I appear in front of them in 2 hours time. If I keep thinking that my wife is concern about me straying, then I will not be able to concentrate on my job. How am I to perform well in my job and bring back the bacon?

To those who says "never trust a man" or similar, ask yourself can woman be trusted too?

Marriage is base on 2 fundamentals; trust and communication. If you cannot trust your man even before taking the vow, then I recommend you not to get married. You will just be adding to the divorce statistics.

You get married to expand your life, not restricting it.

Marriage are made in heaven, so are lightings and thunder.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Learning fengshui would be a good option, won't it? :notti:

one of it lah ..

my wife used to work in a Japanese CM (Contract Manufacturing) .. working hour is like 8 am to 1 am. ... Monday to Sat...

and this goes on for a few year until she resign and join another company .. then things get better.

I learn to be eating alone, enjoy reading and watching TV, going out with HEALTHY kakis.

So Karen that is life !

Citibank? DBS?

Yes, I have heard of these stories, and adultery is committed amongst Relationship Managers and even with their bosses. But it takes a certain personality to lose their morals and commit them. It does not mean that when it happens to others, it will happen in your homeground.

Hehe, are we starting to gossip? Can I add in as well? I was from the shipping industry, which till-date I believe to be the most scandalous industry.

Anyone remember sometime ago a man and his mistress was found dead in a car, at a MSCP at chua chu kang? They are from the shipping industry.

What about the article on a woman coming up to the office and starting screaming and hitting a female sales executive, claiming that she seduced her husband? That's shipping line also (That's my office!).

And years ago, a mother actually sought the help of Lianhe WanBao to find her daughter, who is married but had ran off with another guy in her office. Their photos are published big big on the papers. Yes, you guessed it, from shipping industry!

And I can go on and on...last but not least, has anyone hear of the CLIENT driving over to the vendor's office, pick up the sales, go to Client's office to do sales, and then send the sales back to the vendor's office? I already sick of hearing such things - and that's shipping industry!

:notti:8|:unsure:8|:dancingqueen:8|

And I can go on and on...last but not least, has anyone hear of the CLIENT driving over to the vendor's office, pick up the sales, go to Client's office to do sales, and then send the sales back to the vendor's office? I already sick of hearing such things - and that's shipping industry!

:notti:8|:unsure:8|:dancingqueen:8|

Are you kidding me?????????? That is a daylight affair!8|!! 8|

Oh.... :unsure: I can attest to that. :dancingqueen: I think we all have the freedom to choose our reactions to other's actions. Choose wisely and chances are our marriages will be a joyful one, though not nec smooth all the way :notti:

Citibank? DBS?

Yes, I have heard of these stories, and adultery is committed amongst Relationship Managers and even with their bosses.

Ok, you are so scarily spot on, I swear I'm not sleeping with anyone other than my hubby. :dunno: Pls don't tell yr hubby my name hor, our industry very small.. I don't want my boss to email me not to give such comments in Renotalk Forum tmr!! Haha..

Actually I find, the more worried one is about the other party, the higher chances of that person straying as maybe he/she is doing it, hence worry will the other person do it too? But the one not worried won't even think of worrying coz it doesn't even come into their mind as they don't do it.. Er, understand??

But I find it great that you and yr hubby can get a good balance and enjoy the marriage. Me and my hubby trying to attain that now..

I work in the IT industry.

I tell all my friends never find a guy from banking but from IT. Experiences is that IT guys all very trustworthy and super 'deng' wife one lor!! :bow:

I agree it takes two hands to clap.. When one stray, the other should be questioned as well.. But straying is WRONG and never a good reason for 'he/she don't love me, he/she not loving, he/she yells at me' etc.. I always feel, if you are not happy, SOLVE IT or END IT.. And then you can move on to find someone new..

Hehe, are we starting to gossip? Can I add in as well? I was from the shipping industry, which till-date I believe to be the most scandalous industry.

WA WA WA, ok, shipping wins banking.. :dunno:

Edited by LinDa

Well well.....different ppl hv different views...tat is up to individual...

As for me, my tinking still stands....trust HB 80%, but reserve 20%

for observation....

As long as we feel comfortable...then is ok liao..

For me, I am still trying to cope and yes, I am going to enrol

in cooking classes soon...

Haa.....hopefully I will hv more "normal" friends....

Well well.....different ppl hv different views...tat is up to individual...

As for me, my tinking still stands....trust HB 80%, but reserve 20%

for observation....

As long as we feel comfortable...then is ok liao..

For me, I am still trying to cope and yes, I am going to enrol

in cooking classes soon...

Haa.....hopefully I will hv more "normal" friends....

I gather that you are still very young, in your mid to late 20's? I am easily 10 years older any time.

I can understand your doubt ... but if I may influence you, please surround yourselves with couples who value their marriages and hold their other halves in high esteem and respect. And steer away from couples who are bad news especially those who have strayed. You don't want to drown yourself in negative energy. And yes, always have couple dates by yourselves or with friends. All the best. Who ever said marriage is easy. It's a long process, and you need to work at it every day. Even if it's a simple I love you to your husband, or ask if he has had his dinner.

Ok, you are so scarily spot on, I swear I'm not sleeping with anyone other than my hubby. :jawdrop: Pls don't tell yr hubby my name hor, our industry very small.. I don't want my boss to email me not to give such comments in Renotalk Forum tmr!! Haha..

You made me chuckle, LinDa.

Actually I find, the more worried one is about the other party, the higher chances of that person straying as maybe he/she is doing it, hence worry will the other person do it too? But the one not worried won't even think of worrying coz it doesn't even come into their mind as they don't do it.. Er, understand??

Well, I can't speak for others. IMO, the one who worries is usually the one whose spouse is more charming.

But I find it great that you and yr hubby can get a good balance and enjoy the marriage. Me and my hubby trying to attain that now..

I don't take the stability of my marriage for granted. I work at it everyday ... small gestures everyday. I learn this from girlfriends who have been married 30+ years.

There were so many occasions when my DH came back from work at close to 11 pm. I'd be like a dead dog after a long day's work of looking after my kids but I still forgo 30 min of sleep time, just to sit down with him at our kitchen table, and accompany him whist he eats his peanut butter sandwiches. He is a guy with simple needs and one who appreciates little gestures. Find what makes each other tick and you'll have a perfect formula in your marriage.

Edited by Chunky Monkey

I tell all my friends never find a guy from banking but from IT. Experiences is that IT guys all very trustworthy and super 'deng' wife one lor!!

Wrong .. is 怕老婆的

Wrong .. is 怕老婆的

I had a friend who is now on separation with her husband, who is in IT. Reason being that her husband is boring, not romantic enough and everything also cannot decide, always ask my friend to decide.

To me, he is really a 'biao-zhun' husband; works 9 to 6, does not smoke/drink/club, man of few words, very routine, no surprises, not cheeky (eg dirty jokes, stupid/funny actions, etc), respectful, etc. But haiz, in a way I must admit that this could be abit boring lor.

Then again, sometimes really hard to please women leh - want decent man, but yet must be happening, romantic. Maybe someone should tell them that one can't have the cake and eat it too.

:notti::yamseng:

I had a friend who is now on separation with her husband, who is in IT. Reason being that her husband is boring, not romantic enough and everything also cannot decide, always ask my friend to decide.

To me, he is really a 'biao-zhun' husband; works 9 to 6, does not smoke/drink/club, man of few words, very routine, no surprises, not cheeky (eg dirty jokes, stupid/funny actions, etc), respectful, etc. But haiz, in a way I must admit that this could be abit boring lor.

Then again, sometimes really hard to please women leh - want decent man, but yet must be happening, romantic. Maybe someone should tell them that one can't have the cake and eat it too.

Not all IT ppl are like this ... at least not for me and my kakis...

we smoke, we play pool, pub, drink occasionally. Lots of words, routine some time. lots of stupid surprises, lots of dirty jokes, stupid/funny actions, no respect to gals or same sex. ....

SO NOT ALL IT GUY ARE BORING.

男人不坏,女人不爱

Did anyone read Today's papers on Work Life balance featuring Steve Ballmer, CEO of Microsoft? Something to read about and ponder your lives with your Significan Other (it's significant for all the right reasons). Talk it out with your SO ..... and hear the responses. Listen. Don't be argumentative. And then think it over.

My DH once told me (when we were still singles) that Women are walking contradictions. They want EXCITEMENT and STABILITY. He said women should wake up and realise that exciting men aren't the most stable.