Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

if im nt wrong blk 25a have gotten or wil be getting keys... was at blk 21 today visiting someone on the 28th flr... saw 25A 14th floor someone opened all the windows... heh guess the person got key le... :sport-smiley-004:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Great, I'm happy for you! :)

There's a few 5-room blks near the new Pioneer MRT. Yes Jurong transport isn't convenient. See how lor... My ROM and custom wedding is Sep 2008. Bf is 33 years old this year. If I tell him that I'll only stay with him 5 years later (38 years old), will he faint? My own mum is already worried that he has problem having a baby at his current age haha! Ah ya, even 80 year old man on newspaper can have baby leh.

It looks like I'm moving to more and more WULU place.

Toa Payoh -> Bishan -> Sengkang -> Jurong :furious:

haha.. can tell ur mom to rest assure la.. men most of the time will not hv problem with hving child until they really reach 更年期 which is much later than most women.. n yes.. 李嘉城79岁还不是刚刚生了一个吗.. mostly problem associated with age are for the women.. not so much of the men's age really.. for us women.. try to conceive by 30 or before 35 loh... after tat.. 就很辛苦了

Hahaha.... I hv found my next dr neighbour. My new neighbour and I are cantonese and both our partner play instrument ( his wife plays piano, n mine plays electronic guitar). hahahaha....

hahahaa.. we can form a band of jln membina or not.. i can only sing.. :furious:

Hahaha.... I hv found my next dr neighbour. My new neighbour and I are cantonese and both our partner play instrument ( his wife plays piano, n mine plays electronic guitar). hahahaha....

Hey jj2 / onepostwonder,

My hubby is cantonese also :furious: , but too bad both of us dun play any instruments, cannot sing well also, but can be audiences, no problem.. :furious: If playing outside your flats, we can bring own table, chairs and snacks.. :)

Next door neighbour also founded, scarli also cantonese.. keke.. :notti:

Hey jj2 / onepostwonder,

My hubby is cantonese also :furious: , but too bad both of us dun play any instruments, cannot sing well also, but can be audiences, no problem.. :furious: If playing outside your flats, we can bring own table, chairs and snacks.. :)

Next door neighbour also founded, scarli also cantonese.. keke.. :notti:

my combi is - Wife (Teochew) & Myself (Cantonese)

There's a few 5-room blks near the new Pioneer MRT. Yes Jurong transport isn't convenient. See how lor... My ROM and custom wedding is Sep 2008. Bf is 33 years old this year. If I tell him that I'll only stay with him 5 years later (38 years old), will he faint? My own mum is already worried that he has problem having a baby at his current age haha! Ah ya, even 80 year old man on newspaper can have baby leh.

Hey green,

there is also five rooms flats near to Boon Lay MRT / Jurong Point in the current Jurong balloting. Actually, if we didnt get the BM flat, definitely I will be applying for them now, cos that location is exactly in the middle between my parents and hubby's parents house... The distance is like 10 mins to my parents place, 10 mins to his parents place, seems like the perfect location, but HDB really very irritating :furious:

Actually, when hubby and me just started dating 7 years ago, I had thought that it was the best location if we were to get married.. Den I waited and waited for them to be released, but never loh.. :furious:

Until we got the BM balloting and got the flat, den they release.. But maybe for us, its a blessing in disguise.. keke..

They are also the last of new HDB flats near (walking distance) to JP / Boon Lay MRT liao.. They just repainted the flats recently also..

For the flats near to the new pioneer MRT, last year actually got walk-in selection, I went to the show room with my parents, but once i step inside, i dun like liao.. Cos very very stuffy and perhaps maybe the showroom is showing the one facing the stadium, I don't like the windows, the layout, making the flat look like fishtank like tat.. haha..

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

- MsBean

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

- Simpleboi

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

- MsBean

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

Hi friendly neighbours,

Hi dunkmycar, noellechua, lynnnie, dorcas

My wife and I are staying at Blk 26B too. Any idea when we will be getting our keys?

Spoke to our friendly HDB officer today, she just said, "Should be 4th Quarter 2007, Sir, Thank you, Sir".

My heart sank.....

Seems like we cant be the first to organize a BBQ at our Rooftop Garden. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi hi hihi

Sori Sori, yday is my closing..... reached hm bath & makan & chou gong wave at me liao...... so i din come into our forum......

OnePostWonder

I will try to psycho my BF to go down tomolo la..... but wat time will u guys be going down?

linggie

wahhhhh...... our new estate really full of tanleted gals & guys.....

xlan

you can sing hor..... aiya... if you willing then we will hold a mini concert for you lo........ but you muz cook for us la... hahahahahahhaha ( joking la)

binzz

You, ur hubby and I will be the audience, cuz i oso dun play any instrument. BUT I start collecting back my little blue smurfs....

Hehehehehehehehe............ my BF is a hakka bah, i think so.... cuz he dunnoe how to speak and his grandparents (combination sound like chinese, hokkien & cantonese).

For those who has collected the keys, please dunnoe mind to let us in to peep peep your new hse and we envy u guys that has collected b4 us....

Login to HDB, our application status still under "HDB will invite you to sign the Agreement for Lease in due course. "

OnePostWonder - kindly update me, wat time u guys will be going there hor..... My BF & I will ride our little lamb there ( meeehhhh meeehhhh)

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

- MsBean

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder / jj2 (Talented Cantonese, :sport-smiley-004:)

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

Hi,

Thanks ! 6 years of living with PIL & SIL can only works when your hubby knows and understands what you are going through. If he does not give me Tender, Loving and Care during these years, I guess i must have gotten MAD with the in law.

My friend says the officer<higher rank one ah.. U know those manager> will tell you the month when u can collect the key. Hence, I shall try it on Monday. Once I get the information, I shall update everyone.

PS : Anyone know who wants to sell his/her 3 rooms flat in our area. I need to find one for the PIL asap.

Best Regards,

Cindy

Hi Nemofc,

I hope your hubby won't change his mind. I hope you get your new house keys soon and get out ASAP!

Hi Cindy-Monkeybone,

OMG, how did you manage to survive for the past 6 years? I hope you get your new house keys soon and get out ASAP!

Hi Yang Guo,

Your wife is lucky to marry you. You are understanding.

Hi Linggie,

HDB has not sent me the letter to sign agreement. Lucky leh! Else our CPFs will be wiped out.

Updated on 4 August 2007

BLK 25A

- redbottle

- loobhlinda

- pert

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK

- Green

- MsBean

BLK 26A

-

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar

- noellechua

- lynnnie

- dorcas

- Vacis + moonbell

BLK 26C

- elaine1205

- ZLia

- Cindy-Monkeybone

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder / jj2 (Talented Cantonese, )

- Princess Momo

- rommie

- binzz

- kriegs

- wonsen

- Velynn

BLK 27A

- xlan

- nemofc

- bchew

- Yang Guo

- Seafaith

- chaq

- Jasch

- glaminn

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino

just realised that 26D & 27A have an equal number of forummers (8 each)

Hey there! It's great to see so many of my future neighbours here! I've got a unit at Blk 26C and can't wait to collect the keys to my new home... :dancingqueen: