Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

my fengshui master is located at tiong bahru plaza level 3. they have another branch at imm also. i dunno if they r good or not, but their main shifu is the guy who always appear in the tv during chinese new year. i got his disciple to do the fengshui for me. his bookings for the fengshui is quite pack, think shld be ok bah

Is it Yan ZhongShui (spelling correct?)?

Called up few years ago, their charges is abt $1,800+ for 2 hours on site reading by the master.

It is very expensive indeed.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Kong Tai is opposite my house hehe my mom know the lady boss quite well as my mom is loyal supporter :sport-smiley-018: she also compare between IMM and Kong Tai and she said it is cheaper.

i am going to ask my mom to bargain for me once i know what i want :notti:

Yes, dryer will spoil your hem of your clothings...and shrink your clothes, pls read your label carefully!

Is it Yan ZhongShui (spelling correct?)?

Called up few years ago, their charges is abt $1,800+ for 2 hours on site reading by the master.

It is very expensive indeed.

$1,800 for 2 hours? :sport-smiley-018:

No kidding eh?.

Me too...I haven even selected any materials. Im in 25B

Actually I find their quote quite reasonable. I may have included alot but all are very small carpentary like less than 3-4ft each. Just selected my tiles with them and will be doing laminates for all bedrooms.

kitseng, u shd be able to hear ur loan status in a day or two.

i managed to get the apointment date liao.. next week.. everything happen so fast..

Dear all

My HLE status is: We have received your application form and are currently processing your HLE application. We will inform you on the outcome of the application in due course.

My flat application status is: HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course.

Does this means I will be hearing from HDB soon for my key collection? :)

I tried calling my customer service but she never answer my call.... :bangwall: Hopefully good news is coming soon... :P

Edited by elaine1205

Update on Keys collection & Renovation firm & Progress:

BLK 25A

- redbottle (Collected) - loobhlinda (Collected) - pert (Collected) - scorpy (Collected) - gadgetgal (Collected, Impress21,0% progress, HDB to Cement Screed) - elflinks

BLK 25B

- Linggie & KhooK - MsBean - h4happy (likely this Dec 07 or early Jan 08) - marksng12 - Dtkiddy & yun11

BLK 26A

- crazycar & lovey

BLK 26B

- dunkmycar - noellechua - lynnnie - dorcas - Vacis + moonbell - owens_avenue & genevie - skysheep

BLK 26C

- elaine1205(key collection Date- 21st nov) - ZLia - Cindy-Monkeybone(Key Collection Date- 13 Nov) - chewy - kitseng

BLK 26D

- OnePostWonder - jj2 - Princess Momo - rommie - binzz (Collected / *****) - kriegs - wonsen - Velynn - Simpleboi - jazznpop - Peng*Ling (collected) - Vitamin C - draught (Collected)

BLK 27A

- xlan (Collected) - nemofc (Dec, pending source contractor/ ID) - bchew - Yang Guo (Collected) - Seafaith - chaq - Jasch (collected,pending source contractor/ID) - glaminn (Collected) - dashe - saeran - almatador - sparey - osjusti - nitehwk (Collected) - Sam07 (Collected, pending ID confirmation) - fat bear

BLK 27B

- VinceDelfino (Collected) - Beejoy (Collected, Gim Wee Renovator)

I just sent an e-mail to HDB to inquiry on collection of keys for Blk 26B as my renewed HLE will expiry end of the year....and guess what HDB's reply;

We are sorry that the flat is not completed yet. Will send you the new HLE form for your return with latest 3 months' payslips.

How can that be man ?? I thought Blk 26B is next in queue after 26C. :sport-smiley-004:

Some photos taken during lunch time:

26B, 26C (a living room window is open on 26C high floor, probably someone got their key already :sport-smiley-004: )

25b25ckl9.th.jpg

25B Road side yellow paint is fully up

25bnb0.th.jpg

Carpark fees

parkingyl0.th.jpg

Shop getting renovated on MCP, right shop is for rent

26mcptp9.th.jpg

Hi skysheep,

My HLE also expiring next month.

26B windows closing 1 by 1, it'll be our turn soon.

I just sent an e-mail to HDB to inquiry on collection of keys for Blk 26B as my renewed HLE will expiry end of the year....and guess what HDB's reply;

We are sorry that the flat is not completed yet. Will send you the new HLE form for your return with latest 3 months' payslips.

How can that be man ?? I thought Blk 26B is next in queue after 26C. :sport-smiley-004:

Hi skysheep,

You mean you have already renewed your HLE after it expired? I know can only renew once. As my HLE has already expired in Oct, I've not renewed it yet. The OIC told me tt they will renew upon the keys collection.

Did they say when? I tot they sld give us the keys by Dec.

Blk 26D - no action already?

My HLE has expired, I did not receive any notification from HDB with regards to the renewal of my HLE or keys collection

Have you try calling HDB OIC?