Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Sure!.. my ID is Zann from earnest interior... dun tink they are the cheapest but feel very comfortable with Zann.. then read from other tread that their workmanship is not bad.. so finally decided to take up with them :)

Jasch, congrats! :deal:

when do u intend to start ur reno? earlier than expected or start next year? hehe next time i can peep at ur reno already

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Jasch, congrats! !!

when do u intend to start ur reno? earlier than expected or start next year? hehe next time i can peep at ur reno already

thanks thanks :)

tink sld be still starting next year ba... still got to spend some time to cmf on the design leh... now totally dun koe how to go about with the design yet leh... :deal:

No prob!! u moving in straight after ur reno done ?

Me engaging Summit Design :deal:

Sparey how much is ur reno cost ? can share ? :deal:

tink sld be still starting next year ba... still got to spend some time to cmf on the design leh... now totally dun koe how to go about with the design yet leh... :deal:

i cant move in ah,need to wait till customary then can move in..my customary is on Sep08..still have long way to go. but cant wait to see my hse finished with all the furniture in.hehe

tink sld be still starting next year ba... still got to spend some time to cmf on the design leh... now totally dun koe how to go about with the design yet leh... !!

Sparey how much is ur reno cost ? can share ? :deal:

Sure. mine is only same basic carpentary. Not much, cost 19k++ :deal: only lor

Sure. mine is only same basic carpentary. Not much, cost 19k++ :bow: only lor

Hi SPAR

Summit Design.

$19k++ inclusive of what items?

Yeah...belong to a low side of cost.

Thanks!:bangwall:!

HAPPY

Edited by h4happy

Anyone has any contact to Fenshui Master?.

Can please PM me their name and contact please?.

If convenient can also post it here, otherwise, can PM me also.

thank you...thank you..!

Hi SPAR

Summit Design.

$19k++ inclusive of what items?

Yeah...belong to a low side of cost.

Thanks!:bangwall:!

HAPPY

Those normal package with move-in condition included lor. Added in feature wall, shoe cabinet, tv console, built-in wardrobe, kitchen top and bottom cabinets, false ceilings and study table lor.

Those normal package with move-in condition included lor. Added in feature wall, shoe cabinet, tv console, built-in wardrobe, kitchen top and bottom cabinets, false ceilings and study table lor.

wow u call that normal.. Im using alex from summit too and mine is only 15k. the only carpentry is 2 wardrobe and kitchen cabinet.

wow u call that normal.. Im using alex from summit too and mine is only 15k. the only carpentry is 2 wardrobe and kitchen cabinet.

So what is your progress now? Completed? Any bad reviews so far? Me still not sure as I just confirm and cant really tell how good it is leh.

The only carpentry im going to do is prob kitchen cabinet and shoe rack. wardrobe will prob get alumix. but well, nothing is confirmed yet... ...

So what is your progress now? Completed? Any bad reviews so far? Me still not sure as I just confirm and cant really tell how good it is leh.

Me too...I haven even selected any materials. Im in 25B

The only carpentry im going to do is prob kitchen cabinet and shoe rack. wardrobe will prob get alumix. but well, nothing is confirmed yet... ...

heh heh... me too. prefer things to be moveable. next time shift house still can re-use. :sport-smiley-018:

Dear all

My HLE status is: We have received your application form and are currently processing your HLE application. We will inform you on the outcome of the application in due course.

My flat application status is: HDB will invite you to take possession (ie collect keys) of your new flat in due course.

Does this means I will be hearing from HDB soon for my key collection? :notti:

I tried calling my customer service but she never answer my call.... 8| Hopefully good news is coming soon... :sport-smiley-018:

Anyone has any contact to Fenshui Master?.

Can please PM me their name and contact please?.

If convenient can also post it here, otherwise, can PM me also.

thank you...thank you..!

my fengshui master is located at tiong bahru plaza level 3. they have another branch at imm also. i dunno if they r good or not, but their main shifu is the guy who always appear in the tv during chinese new year. i got his disciple to do the fengshui for me. his bookings for the fengshui is quite pack, think shld be ok bah