Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Blk 26D - no action already?

My HLE has expired, I did not receive any notification from HDB with regards to the renewal of my HLE or keys collection

One, I thought you wanna delay your keys collection??? :sport-smiley-004:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

try calling them and ask lor.

i called after the status on HDB portal changed for Block 26C..

Blk 26D - no action already?

My HLE has expired, I did not receive any notification from HDB with regards to the renewal of my HLE or keys collection

nope, because I'm not eager to collect keys... just wondering how come no more action from my blk

What action u want??? Hahaha... Can go my house if you want see action, think they are starting the tiling work today.. Yesterday I saw the sand and tiles at my house liao.. But couldn't take any pictures, cos too dark, we went after work, reach there around 7.30pm..

What action u want??? Hahaha... Can go my house if you want see action, think they are starting the tiling work today.. Yesterday I saw the sand and tiles at my house liao.. But couldn't take any pictures, cos too dark, we went after work, reach there around 7.30pm..

hoping to see more neighbours like you getting their house renovated :sport-smiley-004:

hoping to see more neighbours like you getting their house renovated :sport-smiley-004:

ahhhh.. I saw a few flats in 26D started renovation already... Didn't managed to see unit 27-164, anyone went up before??? Really the BEST showflat??

I'm also unsure whether mine is renewed already or not, cos the HDB officer said will do it for me when I e-mail her last mth. Better not, so that I can still renew. I shoot back e-mail ask her check properly again, how can be the house still not completed. I'm expecting the collection dates to be end November bah...

Hi skysheep,

You mean you have already renewed your HLE after it expired? I know can only renew once. As my HLE has already expired in Oct, I've not renewed it yet. The OIC told me tt they will renew upon the keys collection.

Did they say when? I tot they sld give us the keys by Dec.

Hi,

We are planning to get a fridge but haven't really source for it. Have anyone of you got it? And care to share the price and model?

I'm also unsure whether mine is renewed already or not, cos the HDB officer said will do it for me when I e-mail her last mth. Better not, so that I can still renew. I shoot back e-mail ask her check properly again, how can be the house still not completed. I'm expecting the collection dates to be end November bah...

Well, HDB may still be inspecting the units at this time...i supposed. Somehow I think you should double check with her on your HLE renewal. They seems like do not have a SOP. All our stories are different. For my case, as I'll be changing job end of this month, I was worried about the expired HLE. My OIC told me as long as there ain't any drastic drop on my salary, I shouldn't need to reapply for it. They will help to auto-renew it. Hope it's true. If not, I'll send out alot of arrows to her.

ahhhh.. I saw a few flats in 26D started renovation already... Didn't managed to see unit 27-164, anyone went up before??? Really the BEST showflat??

I have gone to the show flat. But the carpentary not up yet. Only manage to see their tiling works. I feel its so so only. But the desiger we tok to abit blow trumpet. :sport-smiley-004:

Anyway tat reno co is located near the bend into CTE there. Hear the desiger claim tat the showflat they gave lots of freebies to the owner and the co earn very little margin from it. Owner actuali overlay the toliet tiles, i blur blur thought HDB gave us black color toliet tiles hahaha.

Edited by jazznpop

I have gone to the show flat. But the carpentary not up yet. Only manage to see their tiling works. I feel its so so only. But the desiger we tok to abit blow trumpet. :wub:

Anyway tat reno co is located near the bend into CTE there. Hear the desiger claim tat the showflat they gave lots of freebies to the owner and the co earn very little margin from it. Owner actuali overlay the toliet tiles, i blur blur thought HDB gave us black color toliet tiles hahaha.

haha, wat a funny description u gave to the designer.. Blow trumpet = Big canon?? :sport-smiley-004:

Who on earth will admit that they earn alot margin.. But now, i abit paisei to go pple flat leh, cos i scared the ID/contractor will keep asking whether we got ID/contractor liao, abit paisei that got liao then still go their showflat see see look look..

haha, wat a funny description u gave to the designer.. Blow trumpet = Big canon?? :sport-smiley-004:

Who on earth will admit that they earn alot margin.. But now, i abit paisei to go pple flat leh, cos i scared the ID/contractor will keep asking whether we got ID/contractor liao, abit paisei that got liao then still go their showflat see see look look..

Binzz you can pretend u dun haf mah. not necessary to tell them the truth :wub:

Hey i am not bluffing leh. tat designer reali big cannon leh. certain ting he say lah.

BUt he keep telling us tat unit they earn very little coz owner let it be show flat. Then my hubby shoot him saying y not we let u reno and our hse be ur showflat oso lah. Then he keep quiet hahahah. :X

Have u started ur reno, can i pop by to see see look look... anyway we havn't confirm ID yet hahah still shop shop ard :P moreover we oso haven't get key so everything cannot do.

Binzz you can pretend u dun haf mah. not necessary to tell them the truth !!

Hey i am not bluffing leh. tat designer reali big cannon leh. certain ting he say lah.

BUt he keep telling us tat unit they earn very little coz owner let it be show flat. Then my hubby shoot him saying y not we let u reno and our hse be ur showflat oso lah. Then he keep quiet hahahah. :X

Have u started ur reno, can i pop by to see see look look... anyway we havn't confirm ID yet hahah still shop shop ard :( moreover we oso haven't get key so everything cannot do.

Pretend can, but scared later they keep prompting then when we give our unit no. they know we renovating liao.. haha...

I started my reno yesterday, think the tiling work start today.. PM me, i give u my unit no. anytime can go see see look.. But if want see complete one must wait till mid of dec.. My ID say will handover to me before Christmas.. :thumbs up:

Pretend can, but scared later they keep prompting then when we give our unit no. they know we renovating liao.. haha...

I started my reno yesterday, think the tiling work start today.. PM me, i give u my unit no. anytime can go see see look.. But if want see complete one must wait till mid of dec.. My ID say will handover to me before Christmas.. :thumbs up:

Binzz,

So envy you! You can celebrate your x'mas there.

:thumbs up: yes so envious!!

i think block 25B cant collect even before CNY haha...

Cool...can i go up and kpo when you are done? !!

organise a tour of your house when it's done...

Kitchen - Living - Toilet...

:thumbs up: yes so envious!!

i think block 25B cant collect even before CNY haha...

Cool...can i go up and kpo when you are done? :~

Can can.. No problem, just pm me.. hehe... Welcome welcome.. But when come sure only see the renovated house but no furniture yet.. wahaha.. Cos all our money go to renovation liao.. :~

organise a tour of your house when it's done...

Kitchen - Living - Toilet...

Ok... No problem.. But with a condition!!!! Must invite me back when your houses are done!:( Don't leave me out.....