Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OnePostWonder

Newbies @ Jalan Membina

Some photos taken during lunch time:

26B, 26C (a living room window is open on 26C high floor, probably someone got their key already :thumbs up: )

25b25ckl9.th.jpg

25B Road side yellow paint is fully up

25bnb0.th.jpg

Carpark fees

parkingyl0.th.jpg

Shop getting renovated on MCP, right shop is for rent

26mcptp9.th.jpg

I was the one at Blk 26C. So shiok ! Luckily, there wasn't any defect.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Can can.. No problem, just pm me.. hehe... Welcome welcome.. But when come sure only see the renovated house but no furniture yet.. wahaha.. Cos all our money go to renovation liao.. :(

Ok... No problem.. But with a condition!:thumbs up:! Must invite me back when your houses are done!!! Don't leave me out.....

Yeah.... can hold a mini gathering there at ur newly renovated hse. hahah many pair of eyes help u inspect hahahahha..

then we'll have more than 50 houses to visit... :thumbs up:

by the end of the 50 houses, my house become dog-home liao.. haha.. no more new new, cos the owners staying inside liao.. kekeke... One, scarli by the time u renovate, i already living there.. Can help u to see.. haha.. One thing to note, for your purchases, be careful ah, dun arrange delivery so early, cos recently got alot of break-ins for new flats that are renovating.. Better wait for nearer to handover then deliver..

by the end of the 50 houses, my house become dog-home liao.. haha.. no more new new, cos the owners staying inside liao.. kekeke... One, scarli by the time u renovate, i already living there.. Can help u to see.. haha.. One thing to note, for your purchases, be careful ah, dun arrange delivery so early, cos recently got alot of break-ins for new flats that are renovating.. Better wait for nearer to handover then deliver..

Yeah yeah, totally agree. :)

if not so urgent, can buy it only at a later stage after having the feel of what is good and what is not good/suitable in that place.

Buying it at a later stage can be cheaper, say electronic stuffs mostly will drop in price, esp, TV, etc. (amazingly some do increase, not so sure what are they n why so special), and first of all, you can get the latest model instead!.

We went to revisit the tiles before finalizing, and found that the newly introduced tiles are quite nice!. therefore we may change it before it is ordered.

Yup. I think u may be referring to Tanglin Halt flats. Saw a couple of scary news.

They are stealing our hard-earned money.

My ID also says nvr bring in those microwave, LCD so soon. Once these purchases arrives, she will change our numberpad lock to good key pad lock.

Hence, if your contractor does not provide this service. I will suggest that you get a good key pad lock on the day u open the door.

Some photos taken during lunch time:

26B, 26C (a living room window is open on 26C high floor, probably someone got their key already :) )

25b25ckl9.th.jpg

25B Road side yellow paint is fully up

25bnb0.th.jpg

Carpark fees

parkingyl0.th.jpg

Shop getting renovated on MCP, right shop is for rent

26mcptp9.th.jpg

Hi Owens

Can I have your pic put into my blog??

Thanks!!

HAPPY

Hi,

Can check if any of your home running the air con trunking like those attached in my link below highlighted in red along the wall of MBR?

Initially we wanted the trunking to run through the toilet as indicated by the blue line, however the aircon contracted told us that the gradient is not enough to let the drainage flow through and will create a backflow and water might get trap. In long run the water will cause leakage. If I insist to carry on as per proposed, they will have no choice but to take note and if leakage happen they will not warranty us.

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=trunkingfz5.jpg

Edited by squashy

ahhhh.. I saw a few flats in 26D started renovation already... Didn't managed to see unit 27-164, anyone went up before??? Really the BEST showflat??

I've been to the unit 2 weeks ago while the reno was still quite raw.....

Its completed so soon???

I have gone to the show flat. But the carpentary not up yet. Only manage to see their tiling works. I feel its so so only. But the desiger we tok to abit blow trumpet. :)

Anyway tat reno co is located near the bend into CTE there. Hear the desiger claim tat the showflat they gave lots of freebies to the owner and the co earn very little margin from it. Owner actuali overlay the toliet tiles, i blur blur thought HDB gave us black color toliet tiles hahaha.

Hi BINZ

Who is the contractor/id?

Should be ok to say it here than pm right?

Hi BINZ

Who is the contractor/id?

Should be ok to say it here than pm right?

salah orang

washing machine & fridge gotta buy so my ID can construct the base right?

what will be delivered to yr place during the renovation process?

Can can.. No problem, just pm me.. hehe... Welcome welcome.. But when come sure only see the renovated house but no furniture yet.. wahaha.. Cos all our money go to renovation liao.. :no:

Ok... No problem.. But with a condition!:)! Must invite me back when your houses are done!:good: Don't leave me out.....

Count me in also.

Kpo kpo hehehe...

Yup. I think u may be referring to Tanglin Halt flats. Saw a couple of scary news.

They are stealing our hard-earned money.

My ID also says nvr bring in those microwave, LCD so soon. Once these purchases arrives, she will change our numberpad lock to good key pad lock.

Hence, if your contractor does not provide this service. I will suggest that you get a good key pad lock on the day u open the door.

Hi Cindy

That is really nice and considerate ID!

Not all id are like that!

HAPPY

Hiya Binz..

Invite me too... =) i went to our flats last sun leh.. but i haven got keys.. so only managed to see other pple flats (showflats) and saw our gates...

hehehehe... i just receive letter from HDB to ask me renew my HLE so i guess i will be getting my keys really soon.. probably.. in dec.. :)