Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Kancheong King... Where To Hold Customary Dinner?

of course your coordinator told you this so that to show this hotel is better than others. haha. don't get tricked. :bow:

my hb ever called oriental hotel for the wedding packages and also asked the coordinator about the grading. she told him it's a 5 star hotel. even if you go online to check hotels in spore and it's also a 5 star hotel. you might as well say it's a 8 star hotel. :no:

so you trying to say i should not believe my coordinator huh? then what is the use for ppl signing up banquet and dont even have trust in their coordinator??

so then why you still believe your coordinator?? you may as well dont sign up. since there are ppl complaining abt your hotel also.. so what is there to boost abt?? :D

dreaming... :deal:

you have tons of time to dream abt.. since you are 24/7 at home.. :bow:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
so you trying to say i should not believe my coordinator huh? then what is the use for ppl signing up banquet and dont even have trust in their coordinator??

so then why you still believe your coordinator?? you may as well dont sign up. since there are ppl complaining abt your hotel also.. so what is there to boost abt?? :rolleyes:

you have tons of time to dream abt.. since you are 24/7 at home.. :rolleyes:

i trust myself so i decided on the hotel. my coordinator listens to me and not i listen to her. haha. anyway, no point aruge how many star lah. the fact is the fact. you can say even 10 star. hahaha. :sport-smiley-004:

although i'm 24/7 at home but i don't dream like someone. :rolleyes:

Edited by korea

i trust myself so i decided on the hotel. my coordinator listens to me and not i listen to her. haha. anyway, no point aruge how many star lah. the fact is the fact. you can say even 10 star. hahaha. :sport-smiley-004:

although i'm 24/7 at home but i don't dream like someone. :yamseng:

I don't understand why are some people so obsessed with "stars" of a hotel. I feel that people shouldnt demean others, or tell others not to trust their coordinators? Ridiculous! Who do you think you are? Just because you are holding your dinner at Swissotel The Stamford, you can look down on others? I'm holding mine at Raffles Hotel. Should I tell you that mine hotel is superior than yours? Duh.

eh phantom & cheesecake u guys around? how was the wedding fair @ grand corpthorne waterfront? we didn't go cos realise tt their min tables is 30... we worked out our AD list...only abt 20tables leh.

also, talking abt the star rating thingie. we most prob gg for 4-stars cos prefer to have more budget for mom's pin jin & honeymoon lo :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by cornetto

ohh.. like that ah.. then may as well tell your coordinator to give you everything you want, inculding free banquet.. since your coordinator listens to you..

I have full trust in my coordinator.. to placed impt event on his hand.. if he trick me, then too bad.. I dumb lor.. :yamseng:

probably, you're lor. :yamseng:

eh frenly lah... we're all here to share & help one another mah :good:

Hmm i think the stars are just a number....most impt is you must like the place...give you 7 stars hotel, you don't like it also no point....

Yup. Most important is you like it, cos it's your day : :dancingqueen: how many stars doesn't really matter..

it is one level higher than 5-star.. Luxurious grade.. told by my coodinator.. also equivalent to 6-star.

anyway, only the stars borthers you.. :(

Oriental is sui4...by far the best hotel cos the view is fantastic. Of cos, the price is fantastic too :) Gg to a wedd dinn coming 31st Dec at Oriental :dunno: Looking forward to it actually...

I don't understand why are some people so obsessed with "stars" of a hotel. I feel that people shouldnt demean others, or tell others not to trust their coordinators? Ridiculous! Who do you think you are? Just because you are holding your dinner at Swissotel The Stamford, you can look down on others? I'm holding mine at Raffles Hotel. Should I tell you that mine hotel is superior than yours? Duh.

LOL...well, most prob im holding mine at restaurant & to be frank, certain 'frens' of mine do question my choice...feel abit small at times becos of this but its a fact dat i cannt afford hotels...juz hope dat the food will turn out nice, its all i hope for loh...

eh phantom & cheesecake u guys around? how was the wedding fair @ grand corpthorne waterfront? we didn't go cos realise tt their min tables is 30... we worked out our AD list...only abt 20tables leh.

also, talking abt the star rating thingie. we most prob gg for 4-stars cos prefer to have more budget for mom's pin jin & honeymoon lo :dribble:

Alamak..i only 20 tables...they have various ballrooms catered to ur size :dribble: As long as u have 12 tables, u can hold at GCW :dancingqueen: My hubby likes GCW very very much...but after much discussion, we decide not to go ahead as we didnt wan to overstretch ourselves...Most prob i will choose a restaurant. Hubby will lan lan follow...wuhahahaha....If u can afford, go ahead cos i feel dat GCW is a great place for a banquet. Its not like other hotels where smaller function rooms totally no ambience. Even for small ballrooms at GCW, the feeling is great..If i can afford, i will go for it too...Btw, after gg GCW, i went Novotel Clarke Quay & the place is surprising quite posh! Grand ballroom dun lose to GCW. Big, pillarless, high ceilings. The smaller ballroom is min 18 tables, max 24 tables...not bad as well :dribble: I have pics of dat, if u wan, juz PM me give me ur email address. Wat i noe is, now is 718nett for 2008 weekend price. Hope it helps!

Edited by cheesecake

LOL...well, most prob im holding mine at restaurant & to be frank, certain 'frens' of mine do question my choice...feel abit small at times becos of this but its a fact dat i cannt afford hotels...juz hope dat the food will turn out nice, its all i hope for loh...

Been to some wedding dinners at Restaurants, everyone's :dancingqueen: for the food!

Oriental is sui4...by far the best hotel cos the view is fantastic. Of cos, the price is fantastic too :dunno: Gg to a wedd dinn coming 31st Dec at Oriental :dribble: Looking forward to it actually...

must update after the dinner.. :dancingqueen:

i actually hopes to go other hotels.. have been fullerton hotel 3 times.. sian liao.. :) but surprised that the recent wedding dinner.. food is nice.. :(

also, talking abt the star rating thingie. we most prob gg for 4-stars cos prefer to have more budget for mom's pin jin & honeymoon lo :)

Hi cornetto, we were sitting beside each other.. the food was fantastic. they had sharks fin and abalone for buffet.. lol... even codfish.. the usual lucky draw had some lucky winners...

how many star not important.. important thing is happy with budget and happy with the place.

alot of people are paying five star prices for four star hotels.. so its ok.. its the market the has increased the price, your loved ones and parents and friends also won't want you to bust your budget and be miserable right?

Oriental is sui4...by far the best hotel cos the view is fantastic.

Btw, after gg GCW, i went Novotel Clarke Quay & the place is surprising quite posh! Grand ballroom dun lose to GCW. Big, pillarless, high ceilings. The smaller ballroom is min 18 tables, max 24 tables...not bad as well :) I have pics of dat, if u wan, juz PM me give me ur email address. Wat i noe is, now is 718nett for 2008 weekend price. Hope it helps!

Oriental is Sui Sui.. I also second that. For me I feel that I like Oriental and Intercon the best.

Boh pian can convince you to take GCW.. lol...

my friend also told me Novotel Clarke Quay is quite posh. I haven't seen it myself. send to me leh.

Been to some wedding dinners at Restaurants, everyone's :) for the food!

Dats very reassuring :P No budget to provide a nicer & more comfortable environment for my guests, the least i can do is to get a better menu, at least can enjoy the food? lol...I will be quite embarrassed if the food is not up to standard...

must update after the dinner.. :)

i actually hopes to go other hotels.. have been fullerton hotel 3 times.. sian liao.. ;) but surprised that the recent wedding dinner.. food is nice.. :good:

heard dat the Fullerton, sometimes standard of food buay steady...cos Jade restaurant not able to handle alot of guests at the same time...isit true??? But the hotel is super posh...

Hi cornetto, we were sitting beside each other.. the food was fantastic. they had sharks fin and abalone for buffet.. lol... even codfish.. the usual lucky draw had some lucky winners...

Oriental is Sui Sui.. I also second that. For me I feel that I like Oriental and Intercon the best.

Boh pian can convince you to take GCW.. lol...

my friend also told me Novotel Clarke Quay is quite posh. I haven't seen it myself. send to me leh.

Aiyoh, i love the prawn salad. SOLID :bow: heh, ya trying to sai ko me take 30 tables hor!!!! lol

I only have pics of the smaller ballroom, grandballroom i nv take cos dun dare. There were ppl inside arranging chairs for the function...no deco nothing but one look, got potential loh...reali surprising. Hubby very surprised also...too bad we only 20 tables. Food is provided by Dragon Phoenix restaurant...not their own chefs....

Aiyoh, i love the prawn salad. SOLID :) heh, ya trying to sai ko me take 30 tables hor!:)! lol

I only have pics of the smaller ballroom, grandballroom i nv take cos dun dare. There were ppl inside arranging chairs for the function...no deco nothing but one look, got potential loh...reali surprising. Hubby very surprised also...too bad we only 20 tables. Food is provided by Dragon Phoenix restaurant...not their own chefs....

Yah.. the Unagi also TOP TOP..

hee hee. Misson Failed.. ha ha.. in the end you also not holding thhere.. ha ha ha...

so how now.. which restaurant?

aiyah.. just keep going wedding show.. see got any good deal anot.. ha ha ha..

must update after the dinner.. :)

i actually hopes to go other hotels.. have been fullerton hotel 3 times.. sian liao.. !! but surprised that the recent wedding dinner.. food is nice.. :)

When's ur AD again btw?? I agree, sometimes get invited to wedd dinn, if its somewhere i've nv been before, i do feel the anticipation, haha...gg to another dinner in Sep at Meritus Mandarin. Went Raffles the Plaza before too...Furama (chinatown there), beaufort....different places different charms...