Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

Hi cornetto, Venus was also one of my choice! I went to Venus first then to SG brides but end of the day I decided to go with SG bride because I like their modern & fun style. (I only went to 2 BS cos didn't want to go to many places... I went back another day & choose the gowns in 2 hours! :thumbs up:)And I really like their service because even we had paid the amount, they are still as friendly! Our BIG portrait & table top photos are displayed at their shops.. Hee... :thumbs up: Come to think of it, I really missed the photoshoot, it was really fun!

Cornetto, invited!

thanks storeberry!

too bad company blocked multiply so i can only view when i get home tonight :dunno:

we only compared france taipei & venus @ the wedding fair. local ones, i also looked @ golden horse awards, milan & divine couture. in the end, hubby still chose venus cos he likes their style.

curious to see ur fun & modern style! 2 more hours to KO... :thumbs up:

btw did u charter bus for ur banquet @ HIA? we might drop by to take a look on Sunday after the wedding show @ GCW :thumbs up:

your hubby also Ma-Laisian.. Wah lao.. sad lah.. cannot get further discount.. but basic package got how many pages huh?

MTM or what?

is it lehchey to get the wedding gown to singapore?

*psst* heard some bad reviews from the sgbrides forum leh...

scary.. maybe ma-laisian they take care abit more? lol..

Maybe can get discount? same name with wife? ha ha

hello phantom of the opera...

just for ur reference only, our package from venus includes 26 pages/39 poses. should be better than singapore BS. the BS coordinator say can take the gowns out to SG one week before AD. tink not really leychey unless u stay very far lo. but if i not wrong, u stay simei? :(

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
btw did u charter bus for ur banquet @ HIA? we might drop by to take a look on Sunday after the wedding show @ GCW :deal:

hello phantom of the opera...

just for ur reference only, our package from venus includes 26 pages/39 poses. should be better than singapore BS. the BS coordinator say can take the gowns out to SG one week before AD. tink not really leychey unless u stay very far lo. but if i not wrong, u stay simei? :(

cornetto you going for the GCW fair?

Me and Cheesecake also going.. =)

Hmmm 39 poses... i thought nowadays BS don't limit poses? please clarify as i'm really new to these BS stuff.

1 week ah.. but then.. still need to make sure the gown can fit right?

I stay in Simei yup.

=)

cornetto you going for the GCW fair?

Me and Cheesecake also going.. =)

Hmmm 39 poses... i thought nowadays BS don't limit poses? please clarify as i'm really new to these BS stuff.

1 week ah.. but then.. still need to make sure the gown can fit right?

I stay in Simei yup.

=)

yup me gg this sunday. did u receive any invites? or we just go in liddat? paiseh 1st time gg for wedding fair a bit blur :P

eh got restriction on poses...usually per pose cost S$60-80 liao. or they may go by pages. for e.g. our BS charges us RM150 per page. every 2 pages free 3 poses.

eh within one week, wun have too big diff ba? !!

Hi cornetto, Venus was also one of my choice! I went to Venus first then to SG brides but end of the day I decided to go with SG bride because I like their modern & fun style. (I only went to 2 BS cos didn't want to go to many places... I went back another day & choose the gowns in 2 hours! :P)And I really like their service because even we had paid the amount, they are still as friendly! Our BIG portrait & table top photos are displayed at their shops.. Hee... :yamseng: Come to think of it, I really missed the photoshoot, it was really fun!

Cornetto, invited!

allo storeberry~ why me can't view ur pics... !!

yup me gg this sunday. did u receive any invites? or we just go in liddat? paiseh 1st time gg for wedding fair a bit blur !!

eh got restriction on poses...usually per pose cost S$60-80 liao. or they may go by pages. for e.g. our BS charges us RM150 per page. every 2 pages free 3 poses.

eh within one week, wun have too big diff ba? !!

oh, the person gave us complimentary... .. meaning that we better sign up type.. ha ha ha..

you must pay for the tickets normally.. did you register? or receive invites?

i dun like restriction leh.. later not nice.. then say must pay again...

no lah.. i'm meaning is normally after you reserve already.. i just afraid need to keep going in and out to do the fitting..

Wow wow... Renotalk wedding fair outing? I really enjoyed the wedding fair, have good food, pretty models to look at & the lucky draws... hee.. But didn't get anything except some vouchers. !!

Phanton, they restrict poses one, I actually have more poses but we let our photographer do the design for us end of the day the poses not as much. But I am satisfied with his design & layout because not so cramp. I have seen some couples with 3-4 or 5 poses per page so quite cramped...

We also took our wedding gowns one week before, not much problem, quite alright. I also gotten the MUA from the bridal shop but must pay extra to get her out. But her make up is superb! :P

Cornetto, can see now? :yamseng:

btw did u charter bus for ur banquet @ HIA? we might drop by to take a look on Sunday after the wedding show @ GCW !!

Hi I didn't charter any buses as I find it quite ok. And I invite more close friends. :P

Wow wow... Renotalk wedding fair outing? I really enjoyed the wedding fair, have good food, pretty models to look at & the lucky draws... hee.. But didn't get anything except some vouchers. !!

Phanton, they restrict poses one, I actually have more poses but we let our photographer do the design for us end of the day the poses not as much. But I am satisfied with his design & layout because not so cramp. I have seen some couples with 3-4 or 5 poses per page so quite cramped...

We also took our wedding gowns one week before, not much problem, quite alright. I also gotten the MUA from the bridal shop but must pay extra to get her out. But her make up is superb! :yamseng:

Cornetto, can see now? !!

Hi I didn't charter any buses as I find it quite ok. And I invite more close friends. :P

lol.. cannot look too much at pretty models.. lol.. oh yah poses mean what.. when taking photo? or in the photo album? its quite a difference leh.. if in photo album only.. then ok.. but if its taking photo.. then.. quite restricted right?

sorry first time.. so very blur..

Poses mean the number of photos in the album because two or three photos can make up a page. Take my photo for e.g. for photo 2, there are 2 poses on that page but sometimes they might put three or four photos to design the page. Hmm... not sure if I have confuse you further....

Poses mean the number of photos in the album because two or three photos can make up a page. Take my photo for e.g. for photo 2, there are 2 poses on that page but sometimes they might put three or four photos to design the page. Hmm... not sure if I have confuse you further....

Nope. You've made my doubts clearer. heh heh.

thanks alot..

have you read some bad press abt it in the sgbrides forum?

i'm quite interested to go over and take a look though..

Is it? Its on SG brides in JB? Ok i go take a look..

Hi no leh, the thread did not say anythinng bad about SG brides (JB) leh.. Where is the thread you are talking about?

Edited by storeberry

storeberry ur PS pics are really beautiful! no wonder they display in the shops lah haha... too bad we never do thorough check beforehand. i counted...u have 30+ poses? and notice tt urs is in portrait layout. layout is very :bow:

but hor...i can't view any AD pics leh... :rofl:

Storeberry, u make me very gian, can invite me to view ur pics?? heh~

Can I view too?? :sport-smiley-003: