Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

for the benefit of all those who are asking abt storeberry's package price... looks like it's really worth it :sport-smiley-004:

oh wow really very worth it leh!:yamseng: They did a wonderful job too!! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya lor ya lor....they sure say oh choose this must choose the rest cos they all form a story one....i already psychoing myself to resist the temptation to top up any....i already asked my hubby to give me a tight slap if i look like i'm about to put my money down....haha....:)

Can lah...when u going for your gown selection?? When's your PS??

i going for gown selection in aug.. PS should be in nov..

some ppl say i kiasu.. so early to get things done.. hahaha.. dun care lahh.. :D

How abt yours?? :)

for the benefit of all those who are asking abt storeberry's package price... looks like it's really worth it :sport-smiley-004:

if you got transport.. can consider.. not just BS.. those GDL's cakes can also be bought there.. confrim cheaper...

:yamseng:

i going for gown selection in aug.. PS should be in nov..

some ppl say i kiasu.. so early to get things done.. hahaha.. dun care lahh.. :)

How abt yours?? :yamseng:

if you got transport.. can consider.. not just BS.. those GDL's cakes can also be bought there.. confrim cheaper...

:sport-smiley-004:

I just had my PS 2 weeks ago...very tiring but quite fun lor.....my AD next year Feb though....hehe....my friend also ask me why i take photos so early...i like to do things earlier leh...so that after that, don't have to worry abt it anymore...can move on to other things....can concentrate on doing up my house....:)

I just had my PS 2 weeks ago...very tiring but quite fun lor.....my AD next year Feb though....hehe....my friend also ask me why i take photos so early...i like to do things earlier leh...so that after that, don't have to worry abt it anymore...can move on to other things....can concentrate on doing up my house....:sport-smiley-004:

heh.. good lah.. from what i know, BS will take around 4-6 weeks for the photos to be ready for selection.. better to have more time to do editing.. make sure that they edit until you happy.. and dont do a rush job.. :yamseng:

heh.. good lah.. from what i know, BS will take around 4-6 weeks for the photos to be ready for selection.. better to have more time to do editing.. make sure that they edit until you happy.. and dont do a rush job.. :good:

My BS told me 3 weeks leh....i think i too kan chiong liao...i just called them up and they replied photos still not ready....haha...:yamseng:

I just hope the photos will turn out nice nia...they actually advised us to collect the album one month before our wedding leh so that up till the day of your wedding, the album still new new....but i dun wana wait so long to collect leh..in case not nice i want to request to redo teh album.....wait no time to salvage liao wor...

My BS told me 3 weeks leh....i think i too kan chiong liao...i just called them up and they replied photos still not ready....haha...:yamseng:

I just hope the photos will turn out nice nia...they actually advised us to collect the album one month before our wedding leh so that up till the day of your wedding, the album still new new....but i dun wana wait so long to collect leh..in case not nice i want to request to redo teh album.....wait no time to salvage liao wor...

i think their meaning is the leave the finalised work with them 1st until 1 mth before your AD? Cannot be wait until then, then start to do album layout ba...

i think their meaning is the leave the finalised work with them 1st until 1 mth before your AD? Cannot be wait until then, then start to do album layout ba...

I think so lor....but I definitely won't wait till then lah...i'm too gan jiong already...my hubby always calls me gan jiong spider... :yamseng:

dun make us gian leh.. so many gowns

Haha... no gian no gian... Just go to SG brides they will also give you that many as well... hee...

9 gowns is for photoshoot, I had another three gowns for my actual day. They gave me a new gown for my morning AD so I was quite happy... !! Will upload AD photos later.. Keep a lookout! :)

wah seh!! so many ah?:)? How much is your package?

Mine was RM$3888 but we top up another RM$1200++ for another pages... :good:

And yes the more gowns you have the more photos to choose from... But we decided to choose a number of photos & asked our photographer to choose from the lot & design for us.

And its more troublesome to go in & try gowns & to take PS. But I really enjoyed the process, the trying of gowns & the 2 days of actual shooting, wish that it would be longer... Hee... Actually we tried to do everything chop chop because we went in on sat to choose the BS, we went to two places then choose SG brides, we went back on sun & choose the 8 gowns in two hours. Then we fixed a date to do the PS, actually we wanted to do the PS on one day but because there were another 2 couples, in the end the shoot dragged & we had to do another day, which was good because by our fifth gowns, we were super tired liao..

Edited by storeberry

eh can share ur VG & PG as well? start planning early... cos kiasu heh heh heh

Hi.. not sure if we had reply you. My PG is the photographer from SG brides & VG we took it from Ian (i-studio), he is very humorous & easy going... All my guests love him & even my grandma is amused by himm.. :)

Hi.. not sure if we had reply you. My PG is the photographer from SG brides & VG we took it from Ian (i-studio), he is very humorous & easy going... All my guests love him & even my grandma is amused by himm.. :dancingqueen:

thanks! possible to share his contact, website if any & packages? !!

Hi

Anyone has the song or know the title of a chinese song about wedding/marriage?

Quite retro type one and cute..but i just dont know whats the title and singer name leh...can help?

Hi

Anyone has the song or know the title of a chinese song about wedding/marriage?

Quite retro type one and cute..but i just dont know whats the title and singer name leh...can help?

eh can explain more?? is oldies or recent songs??

eh can explain more?? is oldies or recent songs??

i also duno how long is the song..shd be quite new type lar..coz it was played in one of the weddg that i went. cant remember whose weddg.yest i listened to the song again on radio station....then recall that i can use the song for my weddg also

quite fast paced....jia lat lar..i also duno how to search like that.hahahahah

i also duno how long is the song..shd be quite new type lar..coz it was played in one of the weddg that i went. cant remember whose weddg.yest i listened to the song again on radio station....then recall that i can use the song for my weddg also

quite fast paced....jia lat lar..i also duno how to search like that.hahahahah

hmm is it a duet? male or female singer?

if is a duet, i list a few here, see if is what you want.

Selina and Lee hom - 你是我心内的一首歌 (retro)

Jolin and David Tao - Jing Tian ni yao jia wo

Mayday and Chen Qi Zhen - 私奔到月球