Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

Hmm, may i suggest "Bridal March" a rather short tune by Johnathon Cain, ...played piano, the composer for "Open Arms" He compose or re-arrange it for his own wedding...pretty nice, meant for marching in .....

I have the CD....my sis in law used it for her wedding and receive good review a few of her friends ask her for it.

Cheers

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
oh, personally i prefer a 5 star hotel and it has nothing to do with the guests. i guess you haven't got my meaning yet, bro! haha. :bangwall:

siwssotel's suite has $600+ per night? their suite is about $1500++. so, you all got a reasonable deal! haha. aiya, nothing is 100% perfect in this world lah, bro. we ever went to stay at a couples of 5 star hotels before and also encountered problems. there're sure bound to have things which we're unpleasing. we're human after all, bro! hahaha. :jawdrop:

Oh I am sorry; forgot that it was your ownself wanting to have 5-star hotel for face, doesn't matter if your guests enjoy it or not. Maybe I had overestimated you lor...

And xiao mei-mei, you really need go see the world lor. $1500+ per suite is what the catering sales tell people so impress them lor ("wah, so ex and you give me free ah?? Wahh good good lehh..."), but in actual fact don't have such prices, at least not for the stamford crest suite.

Oh I am sorry; forgot that it was your ownself wanting to have 5-star hotel for face, doesn't matter if your guests enjoy it or not. Maybe I had overestimated you lor...

And xiao mei-mei, you really need go see the world lor. $1500+ per suite is what the catering sales tell people so impress them lor ("wah, so ex and you give me free ah?? Wahh good good lehh..."), but in actual fact don't have such prices, at least not for the stamford crest suite.

oh, how do you know my guests don't enjoy? haha. you aren't one of the guests i intend to invite leh. :dunno:

anyway, no point to argue so much. btw, i also don't know what you're talking about. :) so blur... :) as long as we're happy! haha. 8|:yamseng:

Gosh... it's only been 6 months i can't even remember what was my dinner 1st march-in song... but my church march-in was Canon in D and my 2nd dinner march-in was "She's Got a Way About Her" by Billy Joel. I think "I Will Be There" by Steve C is very nice too. My fren's hb sang it to her at her wedding. :)

Gosh... it's only been 6 months i can't even remember what was my dinner 1st march-in song... but my church march-in was Canon in D and my 2nd dinner march-in was "She's Got a Way About Her" by Billy Joel. I think "I Will Be There" by Steve C is very nice too. My fren's hb sang it to her at her wedding. :)

haha. at least you remember now. :dunno:

Gosh... it's only been 6 months i can't even remember what was my dinner 1st march-in song... but my church march-in was Canon in D and my 2nd dinner march-in was "She's Got a Way About Her" by Billy Joel. I think "I Will Be There" by Steve C is very nice too. My fren's hb sang it to her at her wedding. :unsure:

so march in song not impt? :unsure:

Mine was Canon in D toooo! mine with lyrics wan.

hehehe i think canon in D is quite common.

My dinner march in was LOVE

so march in song not impt? :notti:

:notti: Actually I spend considerable time scratching my head to choose the song leh... how come I can't remember... must ask hubby tonite :P

Mine was Canon in D toooo! mine with lyrics wan.

hehehe i think canon in D is quite common.

My dinner march in was LOVE

I got string quartet to play live :P but when march-in, so overwhelmed by emotions... dun remember how it sound nice :notti:

personally, i might choose "I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis Presley... simply romantic song =)

Hihi cornetto, long time no see!! I love this song! I played this song for my hubby on our wedding day! So lo-mantic!! :D

My march in song is a Italian song: Ill Monda by Patriz ...something... Hee.. forogt liao..

Aiyo... whether 4 star, 5 star, 3 star, restaurant, void decks, as long as the couples happy & friendsall with them okie already lo... :lol: I just cannot stand some "loooooooooooong time noooooooooo see friends" calling me to invite me to their 5-star wedding dinner, but you can be sure I wont be there.. :notti:

Edited by storeberry

Hihi cornetto, long time no see!! I love this song! I played this song for my hubby on our wedding day! So lo-mantic!! :P

My march in song is a Italian song: Ill Monda by Patriz ...something... Hee.. forogt liao..

Aiyo... whether 4 star, 5 star, 3 star, restaurant, void decks, as long as the couples happy & friendsall with them okie already lo... :D I just cannot stand some "loooooooooooong time noooooooooo see friends" calling me to invite me to their 5-star wedding dinner, but you can be sure I wont be there.. :notti:

aiyo, if "long time no see friends" then don't invite liao lor. they may think that invite them is b'cos of $$$. :lol:

MY ROM march in was canon in D too, cause hb likes it.

Havent decide my church march in song yet. hmmmm

What is ROM march-in?? :)

Did all of you chose Canon D because of "My Sassy Girl"?? Hehe... :P

Hihi cornetto, long time no see!! I love this song! I played this song for my hubby on our wedding day! So lo-mantic!! !!

Aiyo... whether 4 star, 5 star, 3 star, restaurant, void decks, as long as the couples happy & friendsall with them okie already lo... :P I just cannot stand some "loooooooooooong time noooooooooo see friends" calling me to invite me to their 5-star wedding dinner, but you can be sure I wont be there.. :)

heh yup. oldies tend to be more romantic. haven't heard ill monda before yet though 8|

my guest list will be quite selective. inviting only true & close frens & colleagues only (~ 5 tables). hubby side more tables cos many relatives...

btw when & where was ur AD held at?

heh yup. oldies tend to be more romantic. haven't heard ill monda before yet though :)

my guest list will be quite selective. inviting only true & close frens & colleagues only (~ 5 tables). hubby side more tables cos many relatives...

btw when & where was ur AD held at?

cornetto, is that you in the avatar?? :yamseng: