Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

Btw, have frens telling me dat $700++ for a restaurant will incur a similar loss as a $900+ hotel...cos most ppl give $60 for restaurant, $80 for hotels rite?

frankly speaking, it's all depend on the guests you invite lor. some really good guests and they'll give a lot of $$$. :dunno:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
we no need die die 5 star. 4 star hotel is okie liao. cos mainly are his guests mah, not mine :P

eh can share ur VG & PG as well? start planning early... cos kiasu heh heh heh

Haha.. 8| Thought you must have 5 STAR mah... some very particular wor... :D

Do you have multiply? I can invite you to see my AD photos. But I took mine in JB SG brides, super reasonable! VG also recommended by Singaporebrides forum in JB, my bridal also working with them. The service across the causeway is much better than S'pore ones. :P

when is your AD? which hotel you booked? :wub:

haven't booked. still waiting for more wedding shows as we just confirmed our AD date - 15 Dec 08 :)

Haha.. :notti: Thought you must have 5 STAR mah... some very particular wor... :D

Do you have multiply? I can invite you to see my AD photos. But I took mine in JB SG brides, super reasonable! VG also recommended by Singaporebrides forum in JB, my bridal also working with them. The service across the causeway is much better than S'pore ones. :wub:

yup. can add me @ pringirl.multiply.com :)

i oredi booked my BS wif venus @ jb. it's the only BS whose studio & photography matches my style :notti:

haven't booked. still waiting for more wedding shows as we just confirmed our AD date - 15 Dec 08 :notti:

yup. can add me @ pringirl.multiply.com :)

i oredi booked my BS wif venus @ jb. it's the only BS whose studio & photography matches my style :wub:

haha. i was still guessing your AD date at another thread. :wub: i guessed correctly liao! haha. :notti:

it's good to book the AD venue first before you sign up with any BS so that you're sure that you've secured a AD venue liao. usually, choosing the AD venue (a lot of details to look out) is the most stressful part. whereas choosing the BS is still ok. :D

haha. i was still guessing your AD date at another thread. :wub: i guessed correctly liao! haha. :notti:

it's good to book the AD venue first before you sign up with any BS so that you're sure that you've secured a AD venue liao. usually, choosing the AD venue (a lot of details to look out) is the most stressful part. whereas choosing the BS is still ok. :D

oops we didnt know the sequence... cos 1st time getting married :wub:

signed the BS package cos better deal at wedding fair :notti:

oops we didnt know the sequence... cos 1st time getting married :wub:

signed the BS package cos better deal at wedding fair :notti:

we're also first time! :notti::wub:

our BS told us to book AD venue first so that to secure a venue after that then sign BS with them. experience people give us tips on what to do first mah. :D

haven't booked. still waiting for more wedding shows as we just confirmed our AD date - 15 Dec 08 :notti:

yup. can add me @ pringirl.multiply.com :deal:

i oredi booked my BS wif venus @ jb. it's the only BS whose studio & photography matches my style :deal:

Hi cornetto, Venus was also one of my choice! I went to Venus first then to SG brides but end of the day I decided to go with SG bride because I like their modern & fun style. (I only went to 2 BS cos didn't want to go to many places... I went back another day & choose the gowns in 2 hours! :notti:)And I really like their service because even we had paid the amount, they are still as friendly! Our BIG portrait & table top photos are displayed at their shops.. Hee... ;) Come to think of it, I really missed the photoshoot, it was really fun!

Cornetto, invited!

Hi cornetto, Venus was also one of my choice! I went to Venus first then to SG brides but end of the day I decided to go with SG bride because I like their modern & fun style. (I only went to 2 BS cos didn't want to go to many places... I went back another day & choose the gowns in 2 hours! ;))And I really like their service because even we had paid the amount, they are still as friendly! Our BIG portrait & table top photos are displayed at their shops.. Hee... :deal: Come to think of it, I really missed the photoshoot, it was really fun!

Cornetto, invited!

Where is this SG brides??

wa lao.. i like the photos..

oh yah.. your home. very nice.. i show u my home pics u don't blur.. lol.. living the tv side.. same same pattern.

Edited by Phantom

Wow Phantom, you very fast wor... :deal:

This SG bride is in JB, near Crystal Crown hotel, diagionally opposite Venus Brideal. Its a shop that is black color.. ;)

I saw your home photos at your blog, very nice wor... & what do you mean by living the tv side? hee... Your england very powerful leh..

Wow Phantom, you very fast wor... :deal:

This SG bride is in JB, near Crystal Crown hotel, diagionally opposite Venus Brideal. Its a shop that is black color.. ;)

I saw your home photos at your blog, very nice wor... & what do you mean by living the tv side? hee... Your england very powerful leh..

ha ha.. when i free i'll post some pics.. been very lazy to upload pics.. coz need to install the software to my com..

your tv console and mine same same.. lol..

but i modified it..

This SG bride is in JB, near Crystal Crown hotel, diagionally opposite Venus Brideal. Its a shop that is black color.. :notti:

ya lah.. must act fast..

lol..

SG Bride how much the package??

dunno show malaysian passport got discount anot. lol..

your tv console and mine same same.. lol..

but i modified it..

Show me photo leh... Tried to find from your blog but no photos... :yamseng:

SG Bride how much the package??

dunno show malaysian passport got discount anot. lol..

I took the RM$3888 package but also top up another RM$1K++ to have platinium finish for the photos & also 4 more pages. You can tell them Dina recommend one, my portrait is in their shop, you can take a look.. Hee... :good: Ai.yo... My hubby also Malaysian but no further discount, can only bargain for extra things like table top, musical box, extra one page... But service is first class, you can look for nicole (who served me or Ivy)

Show me photo leh... Tried to find from your blog but no photos... :yamseng:

I took the RM$3888 package but also top up another RM$1K++ to have platinium finish for the photos & also 4 more pages. You can tell them Dina recommend one, my portrait is in their shop, you can take a look.. Hee... :good: Ai.yo... My hubby also Malaysian but no further discount, can only bargain for extra things like table top, musical box, extra one page... But service is first class, you can look for nicole (who served me or Ivy)

your hubby also Ma-Laisian.. Wah lao.. sad lah.. cannot get further discount.. but basic package got how many pages huh?

MTM or what?

is it lehchey to get the wedding gown to singapore?

*psst* heard some bad reviews from the sgbrides forum leh...

scary.. maybe ma-laisian they take care abit more? lol..

Maybe can get discount? same name with wife? ha ha