Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

Storeberry, u make me very gian, can invite me to view ur pics?? heh~

Haha.. you all very funny!! :sport-smiley-003: Can you & air PM me your email so I can invite you? Thanks!

storeberry ur PS pics are really beautiful! no wonder they display in the shops lah haha... too bad we never do thorough check beforehand. i counted...u have 30+ poses? and notice tt urs is in portrait layout. layout is very :jawdrop:

but hor...i can't view any AD pics leh... !!

Hihi... cornetto, thanks for the compliments! Its the wonder of virtual plastic surgery... Hee... :notti: I haven;t upload my AD photos.. lazy lah... will upload soon... !!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Haha.. you all very funny!! :no: Can you & air PM me your email so I can invite you? Thanks!

Hihi... cornetto, thanks for the compliments! Its the wonder of virtual plastic surgery... Hee... :P I haven;t upload my AD photos.. lazy lah... will upload soon... :(

Hey storeberry, thanks for the invitation! Wow your pics are all very nice!! Very dreamy I like!:no:!:no: :no:

How many gowns did you have? Looks like a lot leh!:no:

Edited by Air

Hi Air, thanks! :)

In total I had 9 gowns, was suppose to have 8 but they gave us another new one to try so we took photos with it! Hee...

wah seh!! so many ah?:D? How much is your package?

Hi Air, thanks! :deal:

In total I had 9 gowns, was suppose to have 8 but they gave us another new one to try so we took photos with it! Hee...

you mean you've a total of 9 gowns for your AD? or just for trying out? :D

Hi Air, thanks! :bow:

wah! so much! got select until headache or not?? hehe.. :deal:

mine is 6 only..

you mean you've a total of 9 gowns for your AD? or just for trying out? :D

AD plus PS gowns..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

wah! so much! got select until headache or not?? hehe.. :D

mine is 6 only..

Wah you still got 6...i got 5 only....:deal:

wah! so much! got select until headache or not?? hehe.. :bow:

mine is 6 only..

AD plus PS gowns..

you're answering for storeberry?? :deal:

mine also only have 5-6 for AD + PS. :D

But i suspect i wont be able to select so much gowns..

I thinking of having casual wear.. hmm..

But the more gowns you have, the more photos you are going to take, the more you are tempted to top up for those photos..heh heh :sport-smiley-004:

But the more gowns you have, the more photos you are going to take, the more you are tempted to top up for those photos..heh heh :sport-smiley-004:

yeah man.. i agree.. ppl sure say.. 'cannot just choose one.. at least have 3-4 as a series..' *pengz*

i think dont say so early... scully can't find that much PS gowns, that i like... hehe..

yeah man.. i agree.. ppl sure say.. 'cannot just choose one.. at least have 3-4 as a series..' *pengz*

i think dont say so early... scully can't find that much PS gowns, that i like... hehe..

Ya lor ya lor....they sure say oh choose this must choose the rest cos they all form a story one....i already psychoing myself to resist the temptation to top up any....i already asked my hubby to give me a tight slap if i look like i'm about to put my money down....haha....:sport-smiley-004:

Can lah...when u going for your gown selection?? When's your PS??

I took the RM$3888 package but also top up another RM$1K++ to have platinium finish for the photos & also 4 more pages. You can tell them Dina recommend one, my portrait is in their shop, you can take a look.. Hee... :yamseng: Ai.yo... My hubby also Malaysian but no further discount, can only bargain for extra things like table top, musical box, extra one page... But service is first class, you can look for nicole (who served me or Ivy)

for the benefit of all those who are asking abt storeberry's package price... looks like it's really worth it :sport-smiley-004: