Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

heh yup. oldies tend to be more romantic. haven't heard ill monda before yet though ;)

my guest list will be quite selective. inviting only true & close frens & colleagues only (~ 5 tables). hubby side more tables cos many relatives...

btw when & where was ur AD held at?

Hi cornetto! Yah I love odies too!! My guest list also selective, I only have 20 tables & mum already took 6 tables. :) My AD passed already, its 2nd May 2007 & I held it at Holiday Inn Atrium. All my guests enjoyed the food, the service from the staff there, the funny morning video by my humourous video man & the special event! Overall was great! :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi cornetto! Yah I love odies too!! My guest list also selective, I only have 20 tables & mum already took 6 tables. ;) My AD passed already, its 2nd May 2007 & I held it at Holiday Inn Atrium. All my guests enjoyed the food, the service from the staff there, the funny morning video by my humourous video man & the special event! Overall was great! :unsure:

storeberry,

I've heard that the quality of the food is very good.

care to share the funny video story?

Hi yah, we love the braised bird nest & wasabi prawn mayo... :good:

I engage this videographer & he came out the "Spyder-man"video on the morning "tekan" session highlights. Was super funny & all my guests were laughing so much during the viewing... For me, as we need to do 2nd March in, we peek from outside the door... :good:

cornetto, is that you in the avatar?? :bangwall:

yes my dear, tt's me & my hubby taken during our rom !!

Hi cornetto! Yah I love odies too!! My guest list also selective, I only have 20 tables & mum already took 6 tables. !! My AD passed already, its 2nd May 2007 & I held it at Holiday Inn Atrium. All my guests enjoyed the food, the service from the staff there, the funny morning video by my humourous video man & the special event! Overall was great! :dunno:

heh congrats to u & ur hubby! may you be loving always & have babies soon !!

eh holiday inn atrium good? tink i missed it out in my selection of hotels. care to share some pics & info? :bangwall:

What is ROM march-in?? :no:

Did all of you chose Canon D because of "My Sassy Girl"?? Hehe... :notti:

we had our ROM outside, and this restaurant Peony Jade actually have a mini march-in to the stage.

Chose this song cause hubby like. :unsure:

yes my dear, tt's me & my hubby taken during our rom :)

heh congrats to u & ur hubby! may you be loving always & have babies soon :notti:

eh holiday inn atrium good? tink i missed it out in my selection of hotels. care to share some pics & info? :no:

wow, that's you and your hb "en ai" photo huh. :D

holiday inn atrium is at outram road lor. you don't mix up with the hoilday inn parkview at orchard. :)

we had our ROM outside, and this restaurant Peony Jade actually have a mini march-in to the stage.

Chose this song cause hubby like. :unsure:

yesterday, my hb and i walked past this peony jade restaurant b'cos we were hunting for our dinner around that areas. haha. :)

my neighbour's son just had his wedding at peony jade too. my mum said that the food is not bad. :good:

wow, that's you and your hb "en ai" photo huh. !!

we always en en ai ai one :notti:

holiday inn atrium is at outram road lor. you don't mix up with the hoilday inn parkview at orchard. :notti:

not as accessible huh...

my neighbour's son just had his wedding at peony jade too. my mum said that the food is not bad. :notti:

yup, some of the food are actually award winning dishes. It's a modern sze-chuan restaurant. the service is top-notch too. even their after-sales service.

After dinner can still go party somewhere nearby !!

Hi yah, we love the braised bird nest & wasabi prawn mayo... :dancingqueen:

I engage this videographer & he came out the "Spyder-man"video on the morning "tekan" session highlights. Was super funny & all my guests were laughing so much during the viewing... For me, as we need to do 2nd March in, we peek from outside the door... !!

ha ha ha.. thats so interesting.. lol..

my friend also showed a tekan session highlight.. laughed our heads off really..

Hi Phantom, hee... thanks! Yup, really enjoyed the whole session. Remember to get some good friends to help you with all the things, my jie meis & xiong di really helped us alot & keep our mind off those mudane stuffs.

Hi cornetto, but HIA not 5 star hor.... in case you don't know. Accessibility was what I was concern with also but after looking at the comprehensive package & the service level & the person was my friend's brother (so coincidence!), I decided that it would be a good choice. I have the photos but need to upload first.

Hi Phantom, hee... thanks! Yup, really enjoyed the whole session. Remember to get some good friends to help you with all the things, my jie meis & xiong di really helped us alot & keep our mind off those mudane stuffs.

Hi cornetto, but HIA not 5 star hor.... in case you don't know. Accessibility was what I was concern with also but after looking at the comprehensive package & the service level & the person was my friend's brother (so coincidence!), I decided that it would be a good choice. I have the photos but need to upload first.

actually its the day for the 2 of you. happy can already.. lol...

yeah.. already booking my friends liao.. one of them don't wanna be my best man. he say best man got alot of ****.. lol..

he say he will be overall in charge.. so "talk only" .. ha ha ha..

look forward to the pictures.

we always en en ai ai one :dancingqueen:

not as accessible huh...

"en ai" then !! ! haha.

yup, holiday inn atrium isn't quite accessible b'cos at outram road. the nearest mrt will be at outram liao so still got to walk or take a bus to reach there. !!

ya, both holiday inn atrium and holiday inn parkview are 4 star hotels. :bleah:

we no need die die 5 star. 4 star hotel is okie liao. cos mainly are his guests mah, not mine :bow:

eh can share ur VG & PG as well? start planning early... cos kiasu heh heh heh

we no need die die 5 star. 4 star hotel is okie liao. cos mainly are his guests mah, not mine :D

eh can share ur VG & PG as well? start planning early... cos kiasu heh heh heh

when is your AD? which hotel you booked? :yamseng:

Btw, have frens telling me dat $700++ for a restaurant will incur a similar loss as a $900+ hotel...cos most ppl give $60 for restaurant, $80 for hotels rite?