Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

lol.. their prices on auspicious date is really pushing it.

we actually was thinking of oriental.. very nice.. 1088++.. that one we don't mind but we can't get the min tables.. lol.. grand ballroom is 35 tables..

most likely we'll spend more on the BS/PG/VG/Honeymoon if we take Grand Copthorne. Only gripe is carpet very old, if not still ok..

how many ballrooms does oriental have? :unsure:

you mean GCW's carpet is very old? i didn't notice the carpet. once i viewed their ballroom and i got no mood liao so didn't bother about the rest of the things in the hotel liao. :dunno:

have you considered shangri-la? you asked me that day. amara hotel is not bad esp the food. my cousin had her wedding there and my mum told me the food is nice. :dunno:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Guys and Gals.. need some help.

What you think of the following songs?

At Last - Etta James

The Prayer - Celine Dion & Josh Groban

Me and You - Kenny Chesney

I'm trying to convince the missus.. lol..

those are really nice!

I was thinking of songs like

I find it really nice.

Butterfly kisses is about a father's love to his daughter... not very appropriate leh.

Guys and Gals.. need some help.

What you think of the following songs?

At Last - Etta James

The Prayer - Celine Dion & Josh Groban

Me and You - Kenny Chesney

I'm trying to convince the missus.. lol..

Frankly speaking, I dun like the songs. Of course, you may have your personal reasons on the selection of songs which may have meanings to both of u. If u really need to choose from this list, I will choose The Prayer. For wedding, try to go for songs that gives provision for Grand Entrance....

Me and You...too monotonous

Butterfly Kisses...too common

At Last...???

The Prayer...dunno wat the guy is singing...just imagine the uncles and aunties wondering

Frankly speaking, I dun like the songs. Of course, you may have your personal reasons on the selection of songs which may have meanings to both of u. If u really need to choose from this list, I will choose The Prayer. For wedding, try to go for songs that gives provision for Grand Entrance....

Me and You...too monotonous

Butterfly Kisses...too common

At Last...???

The Prayer...dunno wat the guy is singing...just imagine the uncles and aunties wondering

hmm... you seem to have in mind some good songs... any to recommend?

I used "Say Yes" from Yukie Nishimura and still love it till this day. :notti:

oh, i remember this song. this song was very popular many years back. :P

Yeah. But we choose the piano version, not the vocal one.

i see. i'll feel very paisey if such songs are going to use at our wedding. :)

Why you will feel paiseh leh? Is it because it originated from a pop song?

no that reason. b'cos so many of our guests will look at us once the song is played and we start to march-in. all EYES will be on us, manz. so very paiseh leh. :):~

wah Phantom, u haven't settled your Hotel yet n now already chosing the songs. my AD only less den 5 mths away but I still havent chose lei.

I think its best to do that after u chosen the venue. some songs seems more fitting for the certain type of ambiance theme deco of the hotel.

maybe its me but i cannot image pop songs inside the grand fullerton hotel etc. :(

haha. i guess seldom will people use pop songs lor. usually, they'll use soft and romantic songs to match up with the ambience in the romantic evening. :~

yup, agreed that phantom should confirm the venue and theme then decide on the songs he wants to play. swissotel has given us a list of march-in songs for us to either for reference or choose. :)

I used "So amazing" by Luther Vandross for my ROM march in...most probably using the same music for my AD too......the lyrics are very meaningful and the music very romantic....you can consider :)

one of the songs i like - "tonight i celebrate my love" by roberta flack and peabo bryson. "i finally found someone" by barbara streisand and bryan adams. :)

wah swissotel also have a list of march-in-songs. good service! :notti:

yup, i was surprised they prepare such a list of songs for us too! hahaha. that's why i said before, i like their services. :yamseng:

yup, i was surprised they prepare such a list of songs for us too! hahaha. that's why i said before, i like their services. :yamseng:

heh heh... can share that list?