Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Wedding March-in Song

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
今天你要嫁给我 - 陶喆, 蔡依林

lol.. you guys can stick to the ones i've posted? or have any non-cheena songs? lol

personally, i might choose "I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis Presley... simply romantic song =)

personally, i might choose "I Can’t Help Falling in Love with You" by Elvis Presley... simply romantic song =)

Thats really a very nice and romantic song, planning that for your wedding?

I went to see your wedding website.. very nice..

our ROM dates are 12 days apart.. lol...

Thats really a very nice and romantic song, planning that for your wedding?

I went to see your wedding website.. very nice..

our ROM dates are 12 days apart.. lol...

yup! suits me & my hubby *blush*

ur ROM 10 jan 07 ah?

erm, our AD hotel (swissotel the stamford) has given us a list of songs for the march-in. these songs are hot favourite for most march-in. :dunno:

yup! suits me & my hubby *blush*

ur ROM 10 jan 07 ah?

tio lah

actually was thinking of intercon to hold on 10jan also 2009..

but they charge us 1048++ .. so one table will be around 1250..

so we unlikely will hold there liao..

tio lah

actually was thinking of intercon to hold on 10jan also 2009..

but they charge us 1048++ .. so one table will be around 1250..

so we unlikely will hold there liao..

i thought your wife has given them big business and she'll discuss with intercon to give you all some special rate? so now you all don't want intercon anymore liao? :dunno:

care to share the list? :unsure:

i've to ask my hb b'cos the whole document is with him. :dunno:

i thought your wife has given them big business and she'll discuss with intercon to give you all some special rate? so now you all don't want intercon anymore liao? :dunno:

i've to ask my hb b'cos the whole document is with him. :unsure:

yeah.. but honestly our top date is on feb. best date to get married and they don't want to give us the date no matter what.... and after talking to them.. seems like they could increase 09 after new year prices as much as additional 100-200 dollars or more a table.. so although the perks were very attractive.. we decided not to.

we are only prepared to spend up to 1100 a table. to get our preferred date, we'll most likely pay 1400 a table when the time comes. so its really not economically smart.. unless u got plenty of money to throw...

yeah.. but honestly our top date is on feb. best date to get married and they don't want to give us the date no matter what.... and after talking to them.. seems like they could increase 09 after new year prices as much as additional 100-200 dollars or more a table.. so although the perks were very attractive.. we decided not to.

we are only prepared to spend up to 1100 a table. to get our preferred date, we'll most likely pay 1400 a table when the time comes. so its really not economically smart.. unless u got plenty of money to throw...

your wife has given them big business and they still like that huh. haiz, they didn't give face. :dunno: frankly speaking, we don't think there's anything so special about intercon leh. :unsure: imagine they base on auspicious dates to quote the prices. business gimmick. :dunno:

so which hotel you consider next after drop intercon? :bleah:

your wife has given them big business and they still like that huh. haiz, they didn't give face. :dunno: frankly speaking, we don't think there's anything so special about intercon leh. :unsure: imagine they base on auspicious dates to quote the prices. business gimmick. :dunno:

lol.. their prices on auspicious date is really pushing it.

we actually was thinking of oriental.. very nice.. 1088++.. that one we don't mind but we can't get the min tables.. lol.. grand ballroom is 35 tables..

most likely we'll spend more on the BS/PG/VG/Honeymoon if we take Grand Copthorne. Only gripe is carpet very old, if not still ok..