Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
power215

A&l 5-rm @ Admiralty

Yap.. that's what i am looking for.. My kitchen is quite long and enough to have 3 sinks.. i like it better if it is squarish.. nevertheless, do advise me on the price and also the stove and hob.. thanks for your help.

hi Malui,

following r the prices..

Rinnai hob+hood package = S$1055

Franke sink+mixer package = S$385

hope tis helps :dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Ben3555, so who's ur ID? ur house still in the midst of reno?

i've to cross my finger and pray hard tat my LG aircon won't experience premature failure.. :sport-smiley-004:

but my wife & I likes the design lorr, so no intention to change.

can't wait for my reno to start...nxt fri will be getting the keys, so most probably will start on the following week.

My reno already completed end May 07..Already moved in since then and enjoying the Hse.. My ID is Kelvin..must be real excited now with reno starting soon....remember to check on the progress and for defects..easier to rectify in the early stage.. sometime workers don't follow instructions and ID may not spot the mistake..more eyes see better.. Agreed LG design very nice but aircon is one item that is permanent and a headache if got problem.. i go for the more reliable brand but they may have improve since than.. all the best and post pictures.. :deal:

My reno already completed end May 07..Already moved in since then and enjoying the Hse.. My ID is Kelvin..must be real excited now with reno starting soon....remember to check on the progress and for defects..easier to rectify in the early stage.. sometime workers don't follow instructions and ID may not spot the mistake..more eyes see better.. Agreed LG design very nice but aircon is one item that is permanent and a headache if got problem.. i go for the more reliable brand but they may have improve since than.. all the best and post pictures.. :D

the waiting is really unbearable...

thanks for the advise, i m prepared to drop by as frequent as possible during the reno progress...thank goodness my workplace is juz 4 mrt stops away...can sneak out during lunch time to go see see.. :bangwall:

hi power,

the kitchen is so spacious!! drool drool... can have island even! :D

having an island in the kitchen was my dream...budget don't fit leh so haf to scrap the idea... :bangwall:

tot of placing the cooking area at the island top but island hood itself aledi cost more than S$1K...don't understand why it is so ex..

having an island in the kitchen was my dream...budget don't fit leh so haf to scrap the idea... :sport-smiley-003:

tot of placing the cooking area at the island top but island hood itself aledi cost more than S$1K...don't understand why it is so ex..

if it is ur dream to get the island hood might as well go ahead and do it know, divide the $1k over five years depreciation doesnt work out to much and beside your can buy one less TV now and purchase it in the near future cos once reno is done nothing much can be done whereas furnishing and electrical appliances can always add on month by month.

the waiting is really unbearable...

thanks for the advise, i m prepared to drop by as frequent as possible during the reno progress...thank goodness my workplace is juz 4 mrt stops away...can sneak out during lunch time to go see see.. :sport-smiley-003:

do drop by there as much as u can.. and take photos to show us... kekeke !!

During my reno, i was there every 2 days initially. Then the last week, i went up everyday.... hahaha

woah...NICE DESIGN! very very very cool walk in wardrobe! :)

having an island in the kitchen was my dream...budget don't fit leh so haf to scrap the idea... :no:

actually if you are not a regular cook who does lots of frying, you dun really need a hood :no:

that shaves $1k from the cost liao :no: :no: :no:

it's my dream to have an island too but space doesn't allow :(

hi Malui,

following r the prices..

Rinnai hob+hood package = S$1055

Franke sink+mixer package = S$385

hope tis helps :dancingqueen:

Thanks! The hob and hood is expensive. I dun really cook. So, dun think will get it. Will only be for showcase. As for the sink, might consider.. WHere to get them?

WHat about the 3 sinks, the one u posted? How much and where to get? Thanks for your info.

actually if you are not a regular cook who does lots of frying, you dun really need a hood :bow:

that shaves $1k from the cost liao :):notti::good:

it's my dream to have an island too but space doesn't allow :P

in fact, i like and enjoy cooking.. :good: surely i can't do without the hood

Thanks! The hob and hood is expensive. I dun really cook. So, dun think will get it. Will only be for showcase. As for the sink, might consider.. WHere to get them?

WHat about the 3 sinks, the one u posted? How much and where to get? Thanks for your info.

i got my kitchen and bathroom stuff from Asia Excel,IMM...i m not sure of the price for the 3-bowl sink..probably u might wan to go for window shopping 1st on some shops and do comparison of their service and price..i go to Asia Excel bcoz my ID able to help me get higher discount. :bow:

Reno had official started on 8-Aug :dunno:

some additonal pix to share before the transformation

MBR Bathroom

05082007133.jpg05082007131.jpg05082007132.jpg

MBR Wardrobe

05082007130.jpg

Existing entrance to MBR and 2nd Common Room

05082007135.jpg

1st Common Room

05082007136.jpg

2nd Common Room

05082007125.jpg

Storeroom

05082007128.jpg05082007129.jpg

Kitchen and Laundry area

05082007127.jpg05082007126.jpg

Common Bathroom

01082007121.jpg

Tomorrow will start posting the reno progress

hello power 215... :help:

wah the bedrooms' flooring is laminate or timber strips? look very nice leh...will u be retaining them? the whole house in general also looks quite well maintained by the previous owner hoh... :sport-smiley-003: