Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
power215

A&l 5-rm @ Admiralty

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i gotta check with my ID on the colors i selected..i should have requested a copy when she took down my selections...so sotong of me... :unsure:

my tv feature wall is around S$900...but gotta confirm with the final quotation, which is at hm now...i will post them once i gotten the correct figure...

the color of tat wall is lavender mist. but somehow the tone looks abit off leh.. !!

may haf to double check wif my ID if she used the right color on the drawing...

my tv feature wall is 980

partition at foyer is 1580, this include extension of the wall from the pillar

wah...this house is realli big and chio!!!!

welcome to renotalk!

yeap! it is big..and tat's the reason for buying..

but will expect to be at home more frequent coz more space = more cleaning :(

any valuation pix to share of the state of the unit now?

me should change my nick to pixfreak :rofl:

I've some pix, which i took during the first viewing...but rather limited lor...i will be doing my final inspection nxt week, then will take more pix to share here...must haf a before and after mar :furious:

Some items that I have ordered for my house

Franke kitchen sink, tap and some accessories

Kitchensink.jpg

LG air-cond - Artcool Inverter Sys 4

Aircon.jpg

Cuizino built-in oven

Oven.jpg

Rinnai gas hob

Hobrinnai.jpg

Rinnai hood

Hoodrinnai.jpg

Aircon.jpg

Rinnai gas hob

Hobrinnai.jpg

Rinnai hood

Hoodrinnai.jpg

Hi power215, very nice design.. welcome to renotalk..we share the same design firm but different ID.. saw your choice of hood & Hob.. :deal: me also using rinnai and after 2 months, my wife love it.. as for your aircon, u may want to re-consider as LG got some bad feedbacks.. keeo us update on the reno..cheers..

the color of tat wall is lavender mist. but somehow the tone looks abit off leh.. ;)

may haf to double check wif my ID if she used the right color on the drawing...

my tv feature wall is 980

partition at foyer is 1580, this include extension of the wall from the pillar

ic. yah loh, the colour doesnt seem like it leh. but anyway its oso nice heheh

yr partition idea with the bottom part is good leh-duno wht u call it though hehe...can enlighten me? previously we were sourcing for partition ideas, was quoted 1200 for sth like yrs but without the bottom part. anyway abandoned the idea cos cant afford it...but now saw yrs...aiyo... :deal:

Franke kitchen sink, tap and some accessories

Kitchensink.jpg

Aircon.jpg

Cuizino built-in oven

Oven.jpg

Rinnai gas hob

Hobrinnai.jpg

Rinnai hood

Hoodrinnai.jpg

HI, I like the sink design. But I am looking for 3 basins. The middle basin is a small version where I cna put my sponge or detergent. U have rough ideas how much it will cost? I also like the Rinnai hood design. How much is it?

Hi power215, very nice design.. welcome to renotalk..we share the same design firm but different ID.. saw your choice of hood & Hob.. :jawdrop: me also using rinnai and after 2 months, my wife love it.. as for your aircon, u may want to re-consider as LG got some bad feedbacks.. keeo us update on the reno..cheers..

Hi Ben3555, so who's ur ID? ur house still in the midst of reno?

i've to cross my finger and pray hard tat my LG aircon won't experience premature failure.. :dancingqueen:

but my wife & I likes the design lorr, so no intention to change.

can't wait for my reno to start...nxt fri will be getting the keys, so most probably will start on the following week.

ic. yah loh, the colour doesnt seem like it leh. but anyway its oso nice heheh

yr partition idea with the bottom part is good leh-duno wht u call it though hehe...can enlighten me? previously we were sourcing for partition ideas, was quoted 1200 for sth like yrs but without the bottom part. anyway abandoned the idea cos cant afford it...but now saw yrs...aiyo... :dancingqueen:

hi rebtang,

the bottom part is a seatee+shoe cabinet...initially, i do not want tis part as well due to cost cutting but wife insist lor.. :jawdrop:

hi rebtang,

the bottom part is a seatee+shoe cabinet...initially, i do not want tis part as well due to cost cutting but wife insist lor.. :jawdrop:

hahah icic thks! good ah...partition cum sitting cum storage...all in one...nice to see n functional too :dancingqueen:

HI, I like the sink design. But I am looking for 3 basins. The middle basin is a small version where I cna put my sponge or detergent. U have rough ideas how much it will cost? I also like the Rinnai hood design. How much is it?

hi Malui,

Franke sinks caught my attention when i was browsing those interior decor/design magz..it is nice indeed.. :)

initially wanted this design but it is TOOOOO EXPENSIVE!! !!

Tekasink.jpg

u should be looking for something like this..if i m not wrong, tis type easily measure up to at least 1m..

Frankesink3bowl.gif

well, unless u've ample space on ur kitchen top otherwise i don't tink it is practically sound. .as for the price, i'm not so sure and it also very much depend on the brand..

wil post here again on how much i spent on the sink + rinnai hood on tomoro..coz invoice is at home.. :P

Here are some pix tat i took wif my N73 camera during my first viewing of the house...3.2MP but yet the pix quality is KNS !!

my skill also not good so pls "mai hiam" :)

View of Living Hall from main door

04042007062.jpg

Foyer + study(building up walls here to form a small guest room)

04042007063.jpg

Dining

04042007060.jpg

MBR

04042007061.jpg

Kitchen

04042007064.jpg

hi Malui,

Franke sinks caught my attention when i was browsing those interior decor/design magz..it is nice indeed.. !!

initially wanted this design but it is TOOOOO EXPENSIVE!! !!

Tekasink.jpg

u should be looking for something like this..if i m not wrong, tis type easily measure up to at least 1m..

Frankesink3bowl.gif

well, unless u've ample space on ur kitchen top otherwise i don't tink it is practically sound. .as for the price, i'm not so sure and it also very much depend on the brand..

wil post here again on how much i spent on the sink + rinnai hood on tomoro..coz invoice is at home.. :yamseng:

Yap.. that's what i am looking for.. My kitchen is quite long and enough to have 3 sinks.. i like it better if it is squarish.. nevertheless, do advise me on the price and also the stove and hob.. thanks for your help.