Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
power215

A&l 5-rm @ Admiralty

This forum is surely useful to many of us here..haf gotten myself tonnes of useful info pertaining to the reno of my flat. :)

I've been waiting weeks upon weeks for the completion and takeover the resale unit that I have bought...the good news is it will take place during first week of Aug... :(

YEhhhh...can start my reno liao!:):unsure:

This is the layout of my new place..

AdriansFloorPlanfromGplan.jpg

Look at the drawing and you will know who I've engaged to do my reno...I din approached Kelvin though cause I guess he must be verrryyyy busy...my ID is EL...she's very friendly and easy to work with...most importantly, she can understand what my wife & I wanted... :good:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My ID just send me some 3D drawings...really impressive..hope my flat will look exactly like these or at least 90%.. :bangwall:

Foyer

FoyerWoodlands.jpg

Living

LivingWoodlands.jpg

Kitchen

KitchenWoodlands.jpg

WIW

WIWWoodlands.jpg

Spam Chop from me! (yeah! i am the first, :bangwall::dunno: )

Congrats on getting ur new house!

How big is ur new house?

From the floor plan, the MBR looks really big and spacious, but one of the room is smaller.

Hope to see ur reno photos when it started. :)

Hi eR1c..thanks!

my place is 122sqm...

my MBR is of normal size..just that my wife wanted a WIW, so knock down a portion of the wall between MBR and adjacent common room..we split that common room into half study and half WIW..the other smaller room at the far right bottom corner was not suppose to be there, but as I still wanted to have a total 3 bedrooms, so we put up walls to make it into a small guest room, good enuf for a regular wardrobe and single bed...

my reno should commence around 2nd week of Aug..

oic. so when ur reno finished, just nice, its after lunar 7th month liao.

mine is at woodlands, 121sqm, will be moving in on National Day, just before lunar 7th month.

Maybe u can post the original floor plan and let us see how much changes are ur design to the original floor plan. so how much was ur reno cost?

mine is at woodlands, 121sqm, will be moving in on National Day, just before lunar 7th month.

Maybe u can post the original floor plan and let us see how much changes are ur design to the original floor plan. so how much was ur reno cost?

Welcome to the north!

The floor plan from HDB

originalfloorplan.jpg

The whole reno excluding furniture and electrical appliances is near S$30K..

Hi power215, :yamseng:

Welcome to Reno T-Blog, hope to see more of your Renovation Photos, we think its gonna look really nice, judging from the 3D images. :dribble: Mind posting some of your Original State photos for comparison too? :( Thanks in advance! :dribble:

Edited by tim_chenie

hi, congrats!

i oso cant wait to see more pics...they r v nice leh!! :P

may i knw whts the colour of the living room wall? it blends really well with the flooring, divider...

how much is yr divider n tv feature wall?

thks!

Sure or not ... wah..see pey swee leh....like showroom... cool ....

I also want to upgrade my reno after viewing.. Buy no money leh ... 30k

But just a thought ... hor ... a bit dark leh .. sure your house get all the sunlight...

hi, congrats!

i oso cant wait to see more pics...they r v nice leh!! :notti:

may i knw whts the colour of the living room wall? it blends really well with the flooring, divider...

how much is yr divider n tv feature wall?

thks!

i gotta check with my ID on the colors i selected..i should have requested a copy when she took down my selections...so sotong of me... :notti:

my tv feature wall is around S$900...but gotta confirm with the final quotation, which is at hm now...i will post them once i gotten the correct figure...

Sure or not ... wah..see pey swee leh....like showroom... cool ....

I also want to upgrade my reno after viewing.. Buy no money leh ... 30k

But just a thought ... hor ... a bit dark leh .. sure your house get all the sunlight...

it is indeed swee :bow:

but then tat is juz the drawing niah...hope the end products will somehow be at least 90% similar to it

i guz there shouldn't be a prob on the brightness during the day...my house is facing northeast and sunlight comes in diagonally, which help to brighten up the living room...